剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表
literally all over the fucking place?
实际上呢 亲爱的 是你父亲邀请了
Actually, honey, your father's invited a few hundred
这些非法劳工来寻求庇护的 咖啡?
undocumented immigrants over for asylum. Coffee?
什么? 你在说什么?
Wait, I'm so... what are you talking about?
我要你帮Ramona一起派食物给这些有需要的人
I need you to help Ramona feed those needy people.
我们所有人都要付出一点 向我们之前那样 慷慨一点
We're all pitching in just like we always do. Being charitable.
你要多吃点药了 老妈
We're gonna need to up your meds, Mother.
我是不可能去外面的
There's no way I'm going out there.
噢不 你必须得去 Olivia
Oh, yes, you are, Olivia.
穿上点别的什么
And put on anything else.
从胸罩开始
Start with a bra.
他们应该得到特赦
They get amnesty.
总统理解你的做法
The president appreciates your gesture.
真的 先生
Truly, sir.
暂时性的工作签证 这个你至少可以做到吧
A temporary work visa, the least you can do.
不可能 先生
It's not gonna happen, sir.
总统先生尊重你和你的传统
The president respects you and your legacy,
所以带着最崇高的敬意...
so it is with the utmost highest regards...
看在上帝的份上
For God's sake, Burns,
我们说的是几百个人啊
we're talking a couple of hundred people here.
就当一个象征性的友好表示
A symbolic gesture.
还有个孩子出生在我家后院
There was a baby born on my property.
是个... 什么来着?
It... what the hell was it?
噢那是个男孩 先生 他们帮他起了名字叫Graves
Oh, it was a boy, sir. Yeah, they named him Graves.
小Graves Martinez
Little Graves Martinez.
你听到了吗 Burns?
Did you hear that, Burns?
Graves先生 我在这里
Mr. Graves, sir, I'm here on behalf of the White House
正式代表白宫要求你
to formally request that you
低调地让你的那些客人离开你家
quietly ask your houseguests to vacate your property.
不然的话我保证 移♥民♥海关局
Or I've been assured, though it is not the president's desire,
就一定要来执行驱逐出境的命令了
that Immigration and Customs Enforcement
总统先生也不想这样的
will be forced to execute deportation notices.
你告诉那个坐在总统办公室的混♥蛋♥
You tell that asshole in the Oval Office
去 死 吧
to kiss my ass.
- 给你 - 谢谢
- Here you go. - Gracias.
别客气
You're welcome.
- 要水吗? - 你真漂亮
- Agua? - Que bella.
你真是个好孩子
That's so sweet of you.
- 要水吗? - 谢谢 小姐
- Agua? - Gracias, seц╠orita.
那边的小男孩说看到了个漂亮姑娘
_
这些事男人总是学的很快
_
眼睛
_
是心灵之窗
_
谢谢
Muchas gracias.
先生 我的车就在那边
So my car's just right down over here, sir.
40年来 你从没在没保护人员的情况下单独出行过
Sir, you haven't been without your detail for 40 years, okay?
- 过马路的时候要左右看一下 - 我他妈又不是四岁小孩
- Just look left and right. - I'm not a goddamn four-year-old.
有车! 有车!
Car! Car!
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
这是美国前任总统
Former president of the United States.
知道吗 Isaiah 脆弱
You know, vulnerability, Isaiah,
是人类最被低估的情感之一
is one of the most underestimated of human emotions.
是的 先生 广场上人太多了 我的车就在那边
Yes, sir. The square is really crowded. My car is just there.
嗨!
Hey!
你那天采访上说的
Dude, that interview that you gave,
如果 George Washington知道我们怎么搞砸这么多事情
how George Washington would blow his brains out
他得被气死 真是太棒了
if he could see how we fucked things up, was so sick.
你看了?
You saw that interview?
怎么 这有什么惊讶的?
Yeah. Why is that so surprising to you?
额 没有 只不过今天太疯狂了
Oh, no, that's not... today's just been kind of a crazy day.
赶场救火 好多场火
Lots of various fires to put out.
- 你还好吧 - 团团转
- Are you okay? - I'm pivoting.
在休息吗?
You on a break?
再等一会才上班
My shift actually doesn't start for a while.
我想在外面呆会
I just like to hang out here,
看看正常人的生活
observe the normals in their natural habitat.
先生 我们已经赶不上去见Jeremy了
Sir, we're already running behind schedule for Jeremy.
我知道 别叨叨了
I know, for Christ's sake.
又是不顺心的一天?
Bad day?
一言难尽
Oh, just a complicated day.
这么多人拍照是我们该走了的信♥号♥♥啊 先生
Sir, this is kind of our cue.
Samantha 我现在终于无拘无束了
You know, Samantha, I've become unshackled.
新行动准则 做自己想做的
My new guiding principle is total spontaneity.
我会支持你的
I'm right there with you.
从现在开始
And it starts right now.
这可是个自发的好主意
Oh, yeah, this is a great spontaneous idea.
我经过这里上百次了
Passed this place 100 times,
但我的保镖从来不让我进
but my detail would never let me go in.
是啊 有原因的 先生 你看看这里
Yeah, for good reason, sir. Look at it.
我们真得好好解决一下你一惊一乍的毛病了
We've really got to work on your anxiety threshold.
你就是不懂怎么放松
You just need to learn how to relax a little bit.
放松? Sammy 我现在面临的情况是
Relax? Sammy, I've got an ex-president
一个前总统在一间飙车族酒吧
in a biker bar in a part of town
更何况这个街区
where literally the Secret
连特勤处都心有所悸
Service would probably want their own protection.
享受这段时光吧 既来之则安之
This is a moment, be here for it.
下午好
Afternoon, everybody.
如果感到醉了你就拍拍手
Б≥?If you're drunk and you know it, clap your hands...
因为美国总统
Б≥? 208 00:11: 00:11:21,445 'Cause the president of the United States
会请你们喝酒 耶哦
is buying your fucking drinks, y'all. Ow!
致乳♥头♥
To nipples.
致乳♥头♥
To nipples!
没了乳♥头♥ 胸部就没有了意义(点)
Without 'em, tits wouldn't have a point.
等下
Hold on, wait a minute.
Stan 表演下那个
Stan, do the thing. Do that thing.
我不是骗子(尼克松著名讲话)
I am not a crook.
别学尼克松 另一个
Not Nixon. The other thing.
我和那个女人没发生过性关系
I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
不是 学Graves
No, man, your Graves.
Graves
Do your Graves.
我的美国同胞们啊
My fellow Americans.
我要说的仅是
All I have to say is that
自♥由♥能救人 我也可以
freedom saves and so does Graves.
我才没这样做过
No, no, no, no. I don't do that.
- 不 - 不管这是什么
- No. - Whatever that was.
- 你貌似有点会这样做 - 你讲话就像是持续的低吼 先生
- You do kind of do that. - Sort of a sustained growl, sir.
去他妈你们妈的
Fuck all of you.
胸部 妈妈
Tits, mother.
你今天可不在状态啊
You're unusually off your game.
当一个人立于悬崖之边
You know when someone's on edge
只需要一声耳语就能把他推下去
and it only takes that one little whisper
知道吗?
to push them off?
别做那个耳语者
Don't be that whisper.
你♥爸♥爸到底在哪?
Where the hell is your father?
狠狠的操♥我♥ 直到我记住你的名字
Screw me till I can remember your name.
我从没告诉过你我的名字 女士
I never told you my name, ma'am.
狠狠的操♥我♥ 直到你说出你的名字
Screw me till you tell me your name.
总统大人 想跳舞吗?
You want to dance, Prez?
不用了 谢谢
No. No, thank you.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
你是又沉浸在我他妈搞砸了中东那档子事的忧伤中 还是怎么了
You got the "I Fucked Up the Middle East" Blues or what?
是我儿子
No, it's my son.
- 他今天回家 - 恩
- He's coming home today. - Mmm.
我不知道怎么和他交流
I don't know how to talk to him.
似乎 我总是说错话
I seem to always say the wrong things.
谁还没搞砸过和自己孩子的关系呢
Well, who hasn't fucked up
大风起于青萍之末?
their kid in some small but significant way?
就是一点小事
It's the little cruelties.
谁都没察觉到的嫌隙
It's the things that go
但孩子们却心知肚明
unnoticed by everyone except for children.
一些比另一些严重点
剧集 | 格拉夫斯(2016) | 导航列表