剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
Killer.
凶手 凶手
Killer. Killer.
凶手
Killer!
我知道你能做到
I knew you could do it.
拜托 吉姆 控制一下你计几
Come on, Jim! Fight it!
打败那该死的病毒
Fight the damn virus!
而不是我的车 那是我的车
Not my car. That's my car!
让我来开吧
Let me drive.
阿尔瓦雷斯 传出消息
Alvarez, spread the word,
詹姆斯市长叫了国民警卫队
Mayor James has called in the National Guard.
我们不想让任何一个士兵被误伤
We don't want any soldiers getting shot by mistake.
离我远点儿
Leave me alone.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么回事
The hell's wrong with you?
阿尔瓦雷斯 我在跟你说话
Alvarez, I'm talking to you.
我说了离我远点儿
I said leave me alone!
所以我再问你一遍
So, I will ask you again.
谁要来了
Who's coming?
我意思 我以为我在韦恩企业
I mean, I thought the man that I dispatched
杀的那个人就是是猫头鹰法庭的首领
at Wayne Enterprises was the leader of the Court of Owls.
我想让你离开
I want you to leave.
好吧 那是不可能的 伙计
Yeah, well, that ain't gonna happen, is it, mate?
我没那么容易对付
You can't get rid of me that easy.
你得想起来
You have to remember
你是谁
who you are.
我知道我是谁 我有我的使命
I know who I am. I have a destiny.
现在 你听说我说
Now, you listen to me.
那个想让你引爆♥炸♥弹的人
That man that wanted you to detonate that bomb...
不管他给你承诺了什么
whatever he promised you...
从痛苦中解脱 权利 没有一个
freedom from pain, power... none of it,
没一个是真的
none of it was real.
我想让你记住什么是真的
I want you to remember what is real.
我知道什么是真的
I know what's real!
我为我的父母报仇了
I got vengeance for my parents' murder.
那是真的
That's real!
不
No.
不 那不是真的
No, that's not real.
事实是
What's real
当你还是个孩子时每次你生病
is every time that you were sick when you were a kid...
你妈妈都会熬夜陪着你
your mum used to sit up with you all night
给你讲故事直到你睡着 那是真的
and read to you till you fell asleep. That's real.
或是当你7岁时你带着你那傻划艇跑出去
Or when you were seven and you took your silly rowing boat out
然后走丢在暴风雨里
and you got lost in that storm,
我和你♥爸♥爸冲出去找你 疯了一样的
and me and your dad were out, shouting and screaming,
大喊你的名字
losing our minds.
当你♥爸♥爸找到你时 他大哭的样子
And when your dad found you, how he cried.
那是真的
That's real.
是的
Yes...
你的父母三年前死在那条小巷
your parents died in that alley three years ago
也许那个人拿走了那一夜的痛苦
and maybe that man took away the pain of that night.
但是有痛苦才算得上人生 才算得上爱
But there is no life, there is no love without pain.
他触及不到你妈妈和爸爸给你的爱
He could not touch the love that your mom and dad gave you,
仍在你的心里 还在你的心底里
that you still have it in you, that you still have in here.
那也是我对你的爱
The same love that I have for you.
我爱你 布鲁斯少爷
I love you, Master Bruce.
我可以为你赴汤蹈火
I would do anything for you.
我可以为你去死
I would die for you.
你必须
You must...
找回那种爱
find that love again.
回到我身边 布鲁斯少爷
Come back to me, Master Bruce.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
不客气
No problem.
抱歉
Excuse me.
哦 糟了
Oh, bloody hell.
我说的是
What I'm saying is
如果企鹅和菲什勾结在一起
if Penguin and Fish have hooked up,
事情会马上变得失控
things are gonna get real bad, real fast.
- 你想跑吗 - 不是
- You want to run? - No.
我是说也许他们会帮我们干掉芭芭拉和尼格玛
I'm saying maybe she takes care of Barbara and Nygma for us.
我的意思是我们可以助他们一臂之力
I mean, we can even help things along.
捎口信给菲什告诉她芭芭拉的软肋
Send word to Fish about where Babs is weak.
这是我们的机会
This is our shot.
我还没准备好
I'm not ready.
她在这儿干什么
What the hell is she doing here?
给你 一杯威士忌
One whiskey. Here you go.
真是太阳打西边出来了啊
Well, this is a strange day.
从没想到会在这儿遇见你
Never thought I'd see you in here.
在等前男友想通 我有的是时间要打发
Had some time to kill while my ex sees the light.
我想我应该找点乐趣
Figured I'd have a little fun.
芭芭拉在哪儿
Where's Babs?
- 你找她干什么 - 不关你的事 小跟班
- What do you want with her? - None of your business, errand boy.
很抱歉 你刚叫我什么
I'm sorry, what did you call me?
对不起 你不是小跟班
I'm sorry, you're not an errand boy.
你更像是个擦鞋童
You're more of a shoeshine boy.
他们应该在前面
They should give you a
给你设个小台子 再配顶可爱的帽子
little stand in the front, cute little hat.
- 那才更像你 - 好吧 滚出去
- That's more your speed. - Right. Out.
- 噢 - 是的
- Oh. - Yeah.
噢
Oh...
你被病毒感染了
You've got the virus.
哇 你不像我听说的那么蠢嘛
Wow, you're not as dumb as I've heard.
你还有没有什么高见要说
Are there any other glaringly obvious remarks you'd like to make?
我挖出你的肺给你看看怎么样
How about I cut your lungs out and show them to you?
哇 真是令人难以置信的生动
Wow, that's incredibly vivid.
我倒是想看看
I'd like to see you try it.
但我是来找你老板的 那个金发女疯子
But I'm here for your boss, the crazy blonde.
- 她不是我的老板 - 啊哈
- She's not my boss. - Uh-huh.
也许病毒让我变得很强壮 很疯狂
I may have a virus making me freakishly strong and mildly insane,
但我知道你当初是你哥哥的助手
but even I know that you were a sidekick to your brother
现在你是芭芭拉的助手
and you're a sidekick to Barbara.
所以 你能帮我捎个话给她吗
So, can you send her a message for me?
你会吗
Would you?
你的老板
Your boss...
告诉她下次我看见她
...tell her next time I see her,
我会把她的脑袋扯下来
I'm gonna rip her head right off her body.
再见啦
Bye now.
- 天哪 - 怎么 你需要帮助吗
- God... - What, you need help?
到处都是犯罪活动
It's all criminal activity.
回到室内
Go back inside.
- 哥谭禁宵 - 逮住他
- Gotham curfew. - Got him.
关闭
Shut down.
每个人必须待在室内
All individuals must remain indoors.
所有的室外活动都会被视为犯罪活动
Any activity outdoors will be considered criminal activity.
这里安全
Clear here.
我们走 快走
Let's go, let's go. Clear out.
待在室内
Remain indoors.
他在跟着指示或者别的什么
He's following directions or something.
我去找到是谁控制了他
I've got to find out who's controlling him,
谁给他洗♥脑♥了
who's brainwashed him.
然后呢
And then what?
我要去杀了那个挨千刀的
I'm gonna kill the bastard.
你们俩呆在这儿
You two wait here.
教授 如果这是一个陷阱
Professor, if this is a trap,
你很快就会发现自己
you will soon find yourself hanging
- 和其他肉挂在一起 - 不是陷阱
- with the rest of the meat. - It's no trap.
我在家畜身上测试了
I tested earlier versions
的病毒和解药早期版本
of the virus and the antidote on livestock.
我确信我留出了一批有效的解药
I made sure to set aside a successful batch.
这个地方让我毛骨悚然
This place gives me the creeps.
我喜欢
I like it.
这是浓缩的
It's concentrated.
稀释之后
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表