剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
尸体去哪了
That's not right.
在警局的验尸台上
That's because she's on the M.E.'s slab,
她又死了一遍
dead, again.
什么
What?
停尸房♥有安全监控或者 门卫吗
You have any security cameras here? Guards?
没有 这里不需要
No, we don't need them.
太平间一直挺太平的
Nothing ever happens down here.
不好意思
Sorry.
嘿
Hey.
吓着了吗 吉姆
You jumpy, Jim?
呃 没关系
Uh, we're all good.
你发现什么线索了吗
You got something you want to share?
没
No.
我们等会再走
Let's stick around.
看看德怀特身上有没有线索
See where this Dwight takes us.
真搞不明白
I don't get it.
夜枭皇廷为什么对这东西严防死守
Why is it so important to the Court of Owls?
一个装饰品罢了
It's just an ornament.
不晓得
I don't know.
有人誓死守护
Men died protecting it.
那我们先藏好它
So we hide it,
如果他们再来找我们就拿这个作挡箭牌
hold onto it for leverage in case they come for us again.
藏地窖里可能好点
Perhaps in the cave.
凯尔女士
Ms. Kyle.
没想到是你
What a surprise.
你来这有何贵干
For what do we owe this pleasure?
我想把这东西留给塞琳娜
I was just leaving this here for Selina.
噢
Oh.
呃 请进
Uh... come in.
坐坐吧
Please stay.
我们一直想感谢那天晚上的出手相助
We've been meaning to thank you in person for the other night.
来不及了 我得赶火车
I can't. I have a train to catch.
请务必将这个送到她手中
Please just see that she gets this.
我能冒昧的问一句
Would you mind if I asked
这里面是什么吗
what's in the box?
这是我在哥谭的所有回忆
Some things I kept from my time here in Gotham.
那你不能亲自将这些东西 送到赛琳娜手里吗
It's not something you'd like to give to Selina yourself?
我想跟她敞开心扉
I tried reaching out to her.
她根本听不进去
She's too angry.
这事不能怪她
Not that I can blame her.
请务必
Please, just...
把这个送到她手中
see that she gets this.
凯尔女士
Ms. Kyle?
作为跟赛琳娜一样非常想念家人的人 我有句忠告
Take it from someone who misses his family very much.
务必三思后行
Please don't leave just yet.
我知道她在哪
I know where she is.
让我跟她谈谈
Let me talk to her.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
事情突然变得有趣了
This keeps getting better and better.
你猜 德怀特 波拉德来停尸房♥前在哪干活
Guess where Dwight Pollard worked before the morgue.
印第安山
Indian Hill.
你怎么知道
How'd you know?
哥谭除了印第安山
Where else in Gotham do the dead
还有谁能让人起死回生
get brought back to life?
警♥察♥盯上了 白♥痴♥
The cops came by, idiot.
她怎么跑出去了
How'd she get out?
不说这个了
Never mind.
我得赶紧去联络站
I have to get to the venue.
我随后就到
I'll come by after.
我们现在抓捕他吗
Should we grab him now?
不 我们看看他要跑哪去
No, I want to see where he's going.
验尸结果表明马里奥确实感染了病毒
The autopsy showed that Mario did have the virus.
马里奥是我儿子
Mario was my son.
我不管他有没有染上病毒
Whether he was sick or not is of no concern to me.
戈登必须要偿命
Gordon took his life.
你有什么计划
What are you gonna do?
我很关照吉姆 戈登
I cared for Jim Gordon.
有时候 他比马里奥更像我儿子
In some ways, he was more like my son than Mario.
他的命是我的
His life is mine to take.
杀人偿命
That's the natural law.
天经地义
Blood for blood.
我恨他
I hate him.
老天 我恨透他了
God, I hate him.
我生命里所有的厄运
Everything bad that's happened in my life
都是因他而起
has happened because of him.
如果杀死戈登
If Gordon dies,
我们必须有足够的心理准备
it's a weight we'll both have to carry.
我习惯了刀尖舔血
I'm used to such burdens.
但你不同
You're not.
我会动手杀他 你不用插手
He'll die by my hand, not yours.
但你的余生 都要承受生命逝去之重
But this is something you'll need to live with.
想好了吗
Can you?
那是什么东西
What is that?
你母亲带来的
Your mother brought it to my house.
就放在那儿吧
Just leave it there.
我过会儿再拿
I'll get it later.
塞琳娜 我知道
Selina... I know how long
你等你妈等了很久
you've waited to see your mother.
我无法想象你承受的一切
I can't imagine all you must be feeling.
布鲁斯 她把我留在这儿
She left me here, Bruce.
孤零零一个人
Alone.
是啊
You're right.
要原谅她很难
It's hard to forgive.
这辈子无论换做谁
It may be the hardest thing
都很难做到
any of us have to do in this life.
但是她主动来言和
But she's reaching out.
这可能是你唯一一次机会了
And it may be your only chance to reach back.
她是个骗子
She's a crook.
你不明白吗
Can't you see that?
可她仍是你母亲
She's still your mother.
错过这次机会 或许就是永别
Push her away now and you may never see her again.
好吧
Okay.
奇怪了
Weird...
但没犯法
But not illegal.
好吧
Okay.
那就更怪了
Weirder.
哥谭市的人都是奴隶
The people of this city are slaves.
嗯哼 看 他们每天起床上班
Mm-hmm. See, they get up every day
就是为了交税
and go to work so they can pay their taxes,
还房♥贷
their mortgages.
看看 报纸上说什么他们就信什么
See, they believe what the papers tell them.
政客们说的 他们都会畏惧
They fear what the politicians feed them.
看看 他们被铐上了精神的枷锁
See, they are mentally shackled, and yet,
然而他们却无动于衷
they do nothing about it!
是啊 无动于衷
Yeah! Nothing!
但是有个人是明白的
But there was someone who understood.
有个人敢于发声
Someone who spoke out, who stood up,
和狱卒 傀儡势不两立
to the jailers, puppets.
他从不畏惧
A man with no fear.
你好 哥谭市
Hello, Gotham City!
我们是狂人帮 我是杰罗姆
We're the Maniax. And I'm Jerome,
团伙儿头目
the shot caller of our little gang.
我们来此传扬智慧 传播希望
We're here to spread the message of wisdom and hope.
有些人真没教养
Some people have no manners.
你们都是
You're all
囚徒
prisoners.
你们所谓的理智
What you call sanity,
只不是你头脑中的枷锁
it's just a prison in your minds
蒙蔽你们的双眼 让你们忘却了自己不过是荒谬的巨轮中
that stops you from seeing you're just tiny little cogs
一个微不足道的小齿轮
in a giant, absurd machine,
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表