剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
要赶快召集人手
I have to gather my men.
电♥话♥给她
Put her on.
- 嘿 - 他上钩了
- Hey. - He bought it.
干得漂亮
Well done.
那到此为止了吧
So we're good, now?
我都按你说的做了
I said all you told me.
是的 到此为止
Yeah. We're good.
安德鲁 达夫 在哥谭警局有六年警龄
Officer Andrew Dove, six years with the GCPD,
两次授勋
twice decorated.
六个月后就能提干了
Up for promotion in six months.
恭喜你啊兄弟
Well, congrats, pal,
你马上就会被送到黑门监狱了 那里的人对警♥察♥情有独钟
'cause you're going to Blackgate, and they love cops there.
我早就不想当警♥察♥了
I stopped being a cop a long time ago.
你到底什么意思
The hell you did.
所有人都干得好好的
No one ever stops being a cop.
杰罗姆和疯子帮
You were here
血洗警局的时候你也在场
when Jerome and the Maniax attacked.
你也同他们殊死斗争
You defended this house against him.
也就是那晚 我浴血重生
And that's the night I changed.
别费口舌了 吉姆
Don't waste your breath, Jim.
把他押到黑门监狱
Let's put him on a bus to Blackgate,
等着被人操吧
stick a target on his back
死了拉倒
and forget about him!
红脸白脸那套
Good cop, bad cop
对警♥察♥不好使
doesn't work on cops.
起码你俩也得互相换一下角色吧
At the very least, you two should have switched roles.
知道吗
You know what?
我想试试
You're right.
你最好马上告诉我德怀特到底有什么计划
You're gonna tell me what Dwight's planning
快点
right now!
你觉得好笑吗 达夫
You think this is funny, Dove?
那尝尝这个吧
How about this?!
情不自禁
Hilarious.
再来
Again!
那就不客气了
If you insist!
哈维 哈维 别 别
Harvey. Harvey, no! No.
这是二十五毫克硫喷妥钠
25 milligrams of sodium pentothal.
五分钟以后 他就会知无不言了
Give him a few minutes, he'll tell you what you need to know.
卧♥槽♥
Damn.
小李
Lee...
- 李 站住 - 别碰我
- Lee, stop. - Don't touch me.
你刚才是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
你想让达夫开口 我帮个忙啊
You wanted Dove to talk, so now he'll talk.
- 你不能擅自使用药物 - 是吗
- You shouldn't have done that. - Really?
难道哈维刚才是给他挠痒痒吗
Did I not just see Harvey punch him in the face?
那你做了什么 你强行把重伤的嫌疑人
What about you? You brought a wounded suspect
拉到审讯区拷问
into the precinct
而不是先带他去医院疗伤
instead of taking him to the hospital,
就因为你想擅自审问他
because you wanted to interrogate him.
你们能滥用职权 我就不行吗
You guys can bend the rules, but I can't.
我们都不该 我 哈维 你
None of us should... Me, Harvey, you.
但你更不能这样 你不是我们这样的人
But especially not you. You're better than that.
喔 真感人
Oh, that's so sweet.
别这样好吗
Would you stop it?
听着 因为马里奥的死
Look, you want to blame me
你对我耿耿于怀 我接受
for Mario's death, that's fine.
只要你能好受一点 我毫不介怀
I can live with that, knowing you're okay.
但别因为恨我 而把自己变成
But don't let your hatred of me
不择手段的人
turn you into something you're not.
否则呢 吉姆
Or what, Jim?
如果我真变成那样 你也会给我两枪吗
If I change too much, you're gonna put two
就像打死马里奥那样吗
in my heart, like you did to Mario?
我会跟哈维谈谈的
I'll talk to Harvey.
你现在的情况不适合工作
You came back to the job too soon.
你需要休息一下
You need some time off.
得了 你去吧
Yeah, you do that.
我会向特派员举报我看到代理局长
And I'll tell the commissioner how I saw the acting captain
私自殴打嫌疑人
punch a suspect in the face.
以后离我远点 也别对我指指点点
Don't ever touch me again or tell me what to do.
吉姆 嘿 起作用了
Jim, hey, it worked.
达夫全招了
Dove gave it up.
德怀特在晚上六点
Dwight's heading to Channel 9
要在第九频道
to make some sort of announcement
发布♥什♥么通告
on the 6:00 news.
好吧 赶紧通知电视台
All right, call the station.
- 快让他们撤离 - 我已经打了 快走吧
- Have them evacuate... - I'm already on it. Let's go!
哥谭警局让我们全部撤离大楼
The GCPD has asked us to evacuate the building.
他们向我保证 一切都在控制中
They assure me that everything is under control.
谁都别想跑
No one's going anywhere.
我们还有节目要做 同志们
We've got a show to do, people.
你们要搞清楚 节目
And, as you know, the show
继续播出
must go on.
这是怎
What the...
嘘 哈 哈 哈
Boo. Ha, ha, ha...
喔哦 简直精彩绝伦
Wow. Well, that is quite a story.
我死了这么久竟然死而复生
You know, I know I've been dead,
难道你一点都不觉得害怕吗
but doesn't that seem kind of crazy to you?
嘿 其实你在做梦
Hey, maybe you're dreaming.
给自己一枪试试
Try shooting yourself.
哈 喔
Huh. Oh...
不 嘿
Nah. Hey,
跟我讲讲这群信徒
tell me more about this cult.
他们很崇拜我是吗
They think I'm pretty great, huh?
他们就是一群彻头彻尾的疯子和白♥痴♥
They're a bunch of raving lunatics and idiots.
疯子和白♥痴♥吗
Lunatics and idiots?
哦 正是我的同类啊
Ooh, my kind of people.
抱歉
Sorry.
头还有点晕
Head's still a little fuzzy.
你知道 我刚获得重生
You know, I was just reborn.
过去一整年 只有黑暗无边
Last year was nothing but darkness...
目之所及乌黑一片
as far as the eye can see.
我认识你 对不对
I know you, right?
- 是的 - 嘿
- Yep. - Hey,
咱们是不是
did you and I ever, uh...
噢 天哪 没有的事儿
Oh, God, no.
为啥 姜黄少年不是你的菜
Why? Gingers not your type?
噢 我想起来了
Oh, I remember.
你是吉姆 戈登的小星星
You're Jim Gordon's little... Twinkie.
小心点
Easy.
你和吉宝怎么样了
How's it going between you and Jimbo?
你们还在一起吗 还是
Huh? You still together, or...
- 分了 - 分手啦
- No. - No?
噢 太可惜了
Oh, that's a shame.
我真的很喜欢你们这对儿
I really liked you guys.
怎么回事
What happened?
他在我的新婚之夜杀了我丈夫
He killed my husband on our wedding night.
很高兴你笑的这么开心
Glad you find it funny.
可不是吗
I do.
我知道为什么你笑不出来
I get why you don't.
哇
Wow.
我真是错过太多好戏了
You miss a lot being dead.
你知道吗 继续笑吧
You know what? Go ahead, enjoy it.
这扇门的那边
There's about a hundred cops
有一百个警♥察♥随时待命
on the other side of that door
准备再杀你一次
ready to kill you all over again.
说的有道理
I see your point.
这真是个事儿
It's a business.
所以 当我最后 你知道
So, when I was last, you know,
呃 活着的时候
uh, alive,
我正打算杀了布鲁斯 韦恩
I was about to kill Bruce Wayne.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表