剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
来自哪儿
Where do you come from?
你是做什么的
What do you do?
我来自哥谭
Well, I'm from Gotham.
我结识权贵之人
And I meet men.
像你一样
Like you.
他们给我一些东西
They give me things.
你回报给他们什么呢
And what do you give them?
什么都没有
Nothing.
我还喜欢植物
I also like plants.
我一直能让它们为我所用
I've always been able to get them to grow for me.
最近 我用它们做了瓶香水
Lately, I've been using them to make perfume.
植物的力量远远超乎人的想象
Plants are so much more powerful than people imagine.
致命毒药是它 珍奇良药也是它
They can poison you, heal you,
甚至让你坠入爱河
make you fall in love.
这个香水是我用依兰香做的
I made this from a strain of cananga odorata.
你闻
Smell.
现在 打开保险库
Now, open the vault.
允许进入
Access granted.
是他们派你来的吗 你这个妖艳贱♥货♥
Did they send you? You lying schlampe!
是不是
Did they?
回来
Come back here!
听到了吗 我会找到你的
You hear me? I'll find you!
- 有什么事吗 - 没呢
- Everything okay? - Fine.
你盯了一早上手表
You've been checking your watch all morning.
- 是在等 - 伊莎贝拉的电♥话♥
- You expecting... - A call from Isabella.
她在开图书管♥理♥员♥会议
She's at her librarian conference.
啊
Ah.
也许只是太忙了
Probably just busy.
大概吧
Most likely.
我想图书管♥理♥员♥会议 肯定忙的焦头烂额
I can imagine librarian conferences can be hectic affairs.
- 没那么夸张 - 好吧
- Not so much. - Well,
我相信她很快会打来的
I'm sure she'll call soon.
你好
Hello.
这里是爱德华 尼格玛
This is Edward Nygma.
为何
Why?
很好
Very well.
是GCPD
That was the GCPD.
他们要见我 却不肯说原因
They want to see me. Wouldn't say why.
哦
Oh?
你说 该不会发生了什么
You don't think that something happened...
不会的
No!
警♥察♥说伊莎贝拉是闯了红灯
The officer said Isabella blew through a red light
然后撞上了一辆火车
and crashed into a train.
他们认为 她也许是在车上睡着了
They think she might've fallen asleep at the wheel.
她手♥机♥上最后拨通的是你的号♥码
Yours was the last number in her phone.
我 非常 非常抱歉 小爱
I am... so, so sorry, Ed.
她受苦了吗
Did she suffer?
没有
No.
无论你需要什么 小爱
Anything you need, Ed,
无论什么
anything at all,
我都在这里
I am here for you.
吃早饭啦
Breakfast!
还在捡迷路的小猫吗
Still collecting strays?
小姐
Lady,
你有两秒钟从这儿滚出去
you got two seconds to get
否则别怪我下手无情
out of here before I gut you like a fish.
你真的认不出我了吗
You really don't recognize me?
塞琳娜 是我啊
Selina, it's me.
艾薇
Ivy?
嘿 你这儿有什么吃的吗
Hey, you got anything to eat around here?
我饿死了
I'm starving.
讲
Yeah.
吉姆 我在现场外面
Jim, I'm outside the scene. Forensics found tons
法医在西蒙遇害的卫生间里发现了大量指纹
of prints inside the bathroom where Symon was attacked.
- 巴尔内斯的 - 那只能说明他曾经在那儿呆过
- Barnes? - That just means he was in there.
- 也说明他就在现场 - 听着
- It puts him at the scene. - Listen,
我一直觉得 你得告诉巴尔内斯西蒙说的话
I've been thinking. You got to tell Barnes what Symon said.
给他为自己辩护的机会
Give him the right to defend himself.
我会的
I will.
等我准备好之后
When I'm ready.
要帮忙吗
Help you?
局长
Captain.
我 我在找保利 潘尼斯的档案
I was, uh, looking for the Paulie Pennies file.
觉得这几起案子 也许会有关联
Thinking the cases might be related.
谢了
Thanks.
给我详细讲讲
Fill me in.
还没有确切的证据 但我们会找到的
Nothing hard yet, but we'll get there.
啊
Uh-huh.
我在看一些目击者的证词
I was reading through some of the witness statements.
有一对夫妇当时在巷子里 他们说
The couple from the alley... They say when they found
他们发现西蒙的时候 他还活着
Symon, he was still alive.
你是第一个到达现场的
You were first on the scene.
- 他有对你说什么吗 - 没有
- Did he say anything to you? - No.
他没有指认凶手吗
He didn't ID the killer?
没有
No.
啊 因为有一个目击者好像看到
Ah. 'Cause one of the witnesses seems to think
你在和他交流
that you were talking to him.
他有试着讲 没错
He tried, sure.
但还没能说出口 就死了
But he couldn't speak. He died
几乎当场死亡
almost right away.
这样
Uh-huh.
好吧 不论真假
Well, for what it's worth, I called
我给一个潜伏黑帮的老线人打了电♥话♥
an old C.I. Of mine with deep ties to the mob.
他说我一抓到西蒙 高层大佬们就急得跳脚
He says that once I collared Symon, the higher-ups got jumpy.
你是说黑帮的人杀了他
You're saying the mob had him killed?
他给这些人换过脸
He was giving these guys new faces.
他可能是唯一能指认他们的人
He's probably the only one who can ID them.
- 为了隐藏身份杀人灭口 - 有道理
- That's a lot to protect. - Makes sense.
我的线人还吐了个名字 一个中级杀手
My C.I. Also had a name. Mid-level enforcer,
叫苏哥 在东区做事
goes by "Sugar," Works out of the East End.
说就是他杀了人
Says he actually did the killing.
我立刻带队去抓他
I'll have a team pick him up.
我更希望这事儿 天知地知你知我知
I'd rather you kept this between us. Mob still has
黑帮可是收买♥♥了好几沓人
their fingers in most of these guys' pockets.
你根本不知道能相信谁
You never know who you can trust.
所以 你准备好和老年人一起抓人了吗
So, you ready to ride with the old man?
当然 让我通知一下我的搭档就好
Sure. Just let me run it by my, uh, partner.
何必要去烦他
Why bother him?
你去通知的功夫 我们早就回来了
We'll be there and back before you know it.
所以我们要去哪儿
So where are we headed?
苏哥在六街133号♥的一家旧铸造厂工作
Sugar works out of an old foundry at 133rd and 6th.
哦 那倒提醒了我
Oh, that reminds me.
我是哈维 请留言
It's Harvey. Leave a message.
我和巴尔内斯一起 要去六街133号♥
I'm with Barnes, heading to 133rd and 6th.
快过来
Get there.
你永远不知道去下城区会发生什么
You never know what's gonna go down.
不得不说 吉姆
I have to say, Jim,
我对你很失望
I'm disappointed with you.
哦 是吗 为什么呢
Oh, yeah? How's that?
作为一起备受关注的凶杀案负责人
Lead detective for a high-profile murder,
你却没有收集在场每一个人的证词
and you don't collect statements from everyone present?
比如我
Me.
现在问吧
Well, let's do it now.
供记录在案 我放弃我的律师辩护权
And for the record, I waive my right to counsel.
- 局长 - 问你该问的 戈登
- Captain... - Ask your questions, Gordon.
你在宴会上见过西蒙吗
Did you see Symon at the party?
见过
Yes.
- 你和他说过话吗 - 不 我没有
- Did you talk to him? - No, I did not.
再他受袭之前 你有看见他进洗手间吗
Did you see him go into the bathroom before he was attacked?
不幸的是 没有
Unfortunately, no.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表