剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
Or maybe he finally discovered the truth:
的真♥相♥
there is no justice here.
看看你 你还没有为
Look at you... you still haven't paid
你造成的苦难付出代价
for the pain that you've caused.
但我想这就是你我的不同之处
But I guess that's the difference between the two of us.
我愿意去弥补我所做的事情
I'm willing to pay for what I've done.
你在说什么 你做了什么
What are you talking about, what've you done?
没有 也无关紧要了
Nothing. Doesn't matter.
嘿 詹姆斯 我那负责修补猫头鹰的人说
Hey, Jim, my guy worked on the owl,
他还需要些时间
says he's gonna need another hour.
- 李要干什么 - 我也不知道
- What did Lee want? - I have no idea.
不过 哈维 如果我们真的找到了秘密据点的位置
But, Harvey, if we do find the location of the sites,
我们就得准备行动了
we've got to be ready to move.
凯瑟琳的死只会迫使猫头鹰法♥院♥
Kathryn's killing is only gonna energize the Court,
- 的领头人实施行动 - 喔 喔 喔 等等
- force their leader to act. - Whoa, whoa, whoa, wai-wait,
还有人在她之上吗 是谁
there's someone above her? Who?
我不清楚
I don't know.
去吧 布鲁斯
Go on, Bruce.
猫头鹰法♥院♥必须为他们所做的事情付出代价
The Court of Owls must pay for what they did.
这是唯一的办法
It's the only way.
谢谢你
Thank you.
告诉我
Tell me,
现在 你对你父母被谋杀的事情有什么感觉
how do you feel now when you think of your parents' murder?
我
I feel...
毫无感觉
...nothing.
嗯
Hmm.
利爪们从一开始就为猫头鹰法♥院♥效劳
Talons have served the Court since its inception.
法♥院♥把他们从孤儿院里挑选出来
The Court culls them from orphanages.
训练他们
Trains them.
我对你所做的 都是法♥院♥两百年来对他们所做过的
What I did to you, the Court has done with them for 200 years.
但这个过程不仅仅是消除你的感知
But the process does more than remove all feeling.
把你左手上的小指切掉
Cut off the smallest finger of your left hand.
我要叫他吃了吗
Shall I tell him to eat it?
要是我叫他吃 他就会吃
He will, if I say so.
去包扎伤口吧
Bandage that.
你看 布鲁斯 我们记忆里的痛苦
You see, Bruce, the pain of our memories
能给我们造成创伤 但也限制了我们
can scar us, but it also defines us.
抹去那份痛苦
Take away that pain
我就能重塑你的精神世界
and your mind becomes clay for me to mold.
我跟你说过
I told you the truth.
我们会摧毁猫头鹰法庭的
We will destroy the Court of Owls.
而在这过程中 你将会成为最完美的武器
And in so doing, you will become the perfect weapon.
因为你会对我言听计从
For you will do whatever I say.
你会吗
Won't you?
我会
Yes.
看见没 都跟你说这可行了
See? I told you it would work.
这就是了 阿尔弗雷德 我们能够找到布鲁斯 结束这一切
This is it, Alfred... we can find Bruce and end this.
阿尔瓦雷斯 召集突击部队
Alvarez, call Strike Force.
我希望所有的警♥察♥都能在半小时里
I want every cop on the roster in uniform
整装待发
and ready to roll in half an hour.
你还傻站着干嘛
What are you waiting for?
我来就是要告诉你 我刚从阿卡姆区得到消息
I was coming to tell you. I just got word from Arkham.
巴恩斯在押送过程中逃跑了
Barnes escaped his transport.
打倒了三个守卫 逃之夭夭了
Took out three guards. He's in the wind.
我们不是五分钟前才拿下他的吗
We just busted that dude five minutes ago.
还有更糟的
There's more.
这又是什么鬼
What is this doing in here?
这本来是卢修斯的办公室
It's supposed to be in Lucius' office.
他一定是带走了它 他说他需要做一些测试
He must have moved it. He said he needed to run some tests.
那个我们从雨果博士那拿到的病毒样本
The virus sample we got from Hugo Strange...
- 不见了 - 也许是被卢修斯拿走了
- it's gone. - Maybe Lucius took it.
除了卢修斯就只有你有密♥码♥ 对吗
You're the only two with the combination, right?
对
Yeah.
不 李也有密♥码♥
No. Lee has it, too.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表