剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
就是打昏我的蒙面混♥蛋♥
masked bastard that knocked me spark out.
这家伙像个幽灵一样在这里来去自如
I mean, he came in and out without so much as a peep.
我见到他们了 阿尔弗雷德
I saw them, Alfred.
我跟他们讲了条件
I spoke to them.
然后呢
And?
成功了
It worked.
他们接受了
They agreed.
什么 就 就这么简单么
What, just-just like that?
你就 你就把我们商量好的条件
I mean, you talked about the stuff
全部告诉他们了 是吗
that we-we talked about, right?
是的
Yes.
但我必须承诺不再调查他们
But I had to promise not to investigate them anymore.
不再插手印第安山
Not Indian Hill,
也不再调查公♥司♥内部的腐♥败♥根源
not the corruption within my company,
还有杀害我父母的凶手
not my parents' murder.
我懂了
I see.
阿尔弗雷德
Alfred.
我也是迫不得已
It was the only way.
他们威胁了不只你一个人 对吗
You weren't the only one they threatened, were you?
嘿
Hey?
是的
No.
你打算信守承诺吗
Do you intend on keeping your word?
是的
Yes.
我会的
I do.
可你怎么知道
And how do you know...
他们会不会背信弃义
they will keep theirs?
嘿 阿尔瓦雷斯 布洛克在吗
Hey, Alvarez, where's Bullock?
他去那家旧银行办案还没回来
He's not back from the old bank yet.
你错过了立功领赏的机会 戈登
You missed a big payday, Gordon.
我们今天抓了五个怪物
We nabbed five of those freaks.
没错 我被人忽悠了
Yeah, trusted the wrong person.
我知道这什么滋味
I know the feeling.
咱俩算扯平了吧
Can we call this even?
你骗了我一次 礼尚往来
You got me. I got you.
两清了 我请你喝一杯吧
It's over. Let me buy you a drink.
没错 等我抓到菲什才算两清
Yeah... it's over when I get Fish.
等我搞大新闻吧
You can read about it.
我可不想惹火烧身
I do not want to get in trouble.
你可能理解不了 但是我喜欢这份工作
Odd as it might seem, I do enjoy working here.
我只是想抓到菲什
I'm just looking to find Fish.
抓到她 皆大欢喜
I do that, everybody wins.
我懂
Fine.
她身体有并发症
You know she's sick.
因此她才伙同其它罪犯
That's the reason for those drugs
去偷那些治疗药物
she and the others were stealing.
皮博迪也是这么说的
That's what Peabody said.
那穆尼费九牛二虎之力找她 也就说得通了
I figured that was why Mooney was trying to find her.
她想让皮博迪治好她
See if she could fix her.
可惜
Well...
中间出了差错
it appears something went wrong.
这是埃塞尔 皮博迪
This is Ethel Peabody.
你当真吗
You're sure?
两次对照试验的结果
Two separate tests confirmed it.
你还记得那具出现在
You remember there was a body
制药工厂的尸体吗
at the pharmaceuticals warehouse,
身份证上
a worker ID'd
写着三十五岁但看起来像百岁老太太
as 35 years old but who looked a hundred?
我记得
I remember.
那么 就是说穆尼挟持了皮博迪
So, Mooney kidnaps Peabody,
然后又让自己的同伙杀了皮博迪
and then has one of her creatures kill her.
为什么
Why?
皮博迪给了她想要的东西
Did Peabody give her what she wanted?
然后穆尼就卸磨杀驴吗
She no longer needed her?
好像不是这样的
It seems unlikely.
我倒觉得 是因为皮博迪根本治不好她
My bet, Peabody simply couldn't fix her.
看来穆尼还在寻找解药
Leaving Mooney still searching for the cure.
你跟我想的一样
You're thinking what I'm thinking.
偌大的哥谭市也只有一个人能有这本事
There's only one person in Gotham who could help her.
雨果 斯特兰奇
Hugo Strange.
布洛克警官
Detective Bullock.
对 是我
Yeah, that's me.
菲什 穆尼想见见你
Fish Mooney wants to see you.
好吧 好吧 听你的
All right, all right, all right!
去还不行吗
I'm going.
哈喽 哈维
Hello, Harvey.
好久不见
Long time.
嘿 菲什
Hey, Fish.
最近如何
How you doing?
- 不怎么样 - 真是不好意思
- Not so good. - Sorry to hear that.
你知道吗 一大批人在到处抓你
You know, there's a lot of people out there looking for you.
是啊
Yeah.
我想让你帮我找到雨果 斯特兰奇那混♥蛋♥
I need to find that bastard, Strange.
好吧 你也知道我根本找不到他
Yeah, well, you know I can't help you with that.
噢
Oh.
不 自信点
Yes, you can.
况且 你一定会的
And... you will.
我会帮你找到斯特兰奇的
I'll help you find Strange.
好孩子
Good boy.
就是这了
This is it.
普普通通 但也算个家
Nothing special, but it's home.
你饿吗
You hungry?
有点渴
Just thirsty.
啤酒
Beer?
汽水
Pop?
茶
Tea?
水吧
Water.
真可惜
So sad.
可怜的小东西
Poor things.
我前妻搬走的时候留下了一箱衣服
My ex-wife left a box of clothes when she moved out.
你要是想换衣服的话 都可以穿
You're welcome to them, if you want to change.
好的
Okay.
你家是哪的
So, where are you from?
哥谭市
Gotham.
如果你需要打个电♥话♥ 请便
Listen, if you need to use the phone, go ahead.
谁说我要用电♥话♥
Why would I need to use the phone?
你的家人肯定在到处找你
Someone's got to be looking for you.
不
No.
- 没人会 - 真的吗
- No one. - Really?
你这么漂亮一姑娘
A beautiful girl like you?
你觉得我漂亮吗
You think I'm beautiful?
那 你到底是谁
So, who are you?
一个女孩罢了
Just a girl.
警♥察♥杀了我爸爸
Cops killed my dad.
我妈妈走了
My mom left.
我是个孤儿
I was alone.
被抛弃了
Abandoned.
可后来
But then...
发生了一些事然后
something happened and...
我变了
I changed.
长大了
Grew.
我不一样了
I'm different...
从里到外
inside and out.
真是惨
So sad.
我马上扔了它
I'm gonna get rid of that.
我一直不擅长照顾花草这类的家务
I've never been that good at taking care of things.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
怎么了 一盆花而已
Relax. They're just plants.
我去给你拿衣服
I'll get those clothes.
你根本不知道穆尼是否抓了他
You don't know that Mooney has him,
也许她在找斯特兰奇
or that she's looking for Strange,
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表