剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
为什么
Why?
我去见了巴恩斯
I saw Barnes.
他的理智被完全侵蚀
The virus has completely taken over.
他彻底疯了
He's insane.
为什么你心急如焚地想要救戈登
What makes you want to save Gordon?
求你了 让你的人撤退吧
Please, just call it off.
你说你恨他入骨
You said you hated him.
此言非实 对不对
That wasn't true, was it?
立刻马上撤退
Call it off now!
你侃侃而谈
You talk of hate
仇恨和复仇
and revenge,
但这些 无非是在掩盖你惊慌失措的内心
but that's only to mask what really scares you.
你还深爱着他
You still love James Gordon.
他人呢
Where is he?
马上就要开播了
We're minutes away.
他们正在到处找他
They're looking for him.
给我好好找
Well, look harder.
他来了
Here he is!
抱歉姗姗来迟
Sorry I'm late.
市长琐事
Mayor stuff.
市长先生 这是胸针
Mr. Mayor, this is a pin...
市长先生 希望您已经准备万全
I hope you're ready, Mr. Mayor.
万众皆在瞩目
The world is watching.
开机倒计时 三
And we're live in three,
二
two...
科波珀特市长
Mayor Cobblepot,
现如今哥谭正在急速成长
as Gotham is enjoying an historic spike
就业率激增 市井一片繁荣
in job growth and prosperity,
呈现出有史以来 最为安宁的祥和之景
it is also going through one of the safest periods
可谓是哥谭盛世
in its history.
我想人们一定很好奇
And I'm sure everyone is wondering,
他是怎么做到的
"How did he do it?"
呃
Uh...
这个吗
Well...
哇 嘿
Whoa, hey!
您老好啊
Hello to you, too.
你不会以为这么容易
You didn't think you'd get rid of me
就把爷甩了吧
that easily, did you?
我估摸着
I thought we might need something
咱们得来点猛货
with a bit more bite.
你小子为什么不告诉扎斯的事儿
So, why didn't you tell me about Zsasz?
这是我的私事
It's my business.
- 是吗 - 跟你无关
- Yeah? - Not yours.
忒好笑了
That's a bit ridiculous, seeing as how
咱们处了这么久 如此亲密无间
I'm standing next to you most of the time.
哟怎么了
What's up?
把枪丢下 吉姆
Drop it, Jim.
今儿是你的死期
It's your time to die today.
他命不该绝
Not his.
别听他胡扯 吉姆
Don't listen to him, Jim.
赶紧开枪
Shoot him now!
扎斯 别激动
Relax, Zsasz.
任务撤销
Job's cancelled.
你可以回家了
You can go home.
遵命 头儿
Okay, boss.
对不起
I'm sorry.
生杀大权若在我手 今天便是你的祭日
If it was up to me, you'd be dead.
天啊噜
Whew!
从一个默默无闻的下人到厨房♥帮工
So from humble errand boy to kitchen worker
再一跃成为哥谭之王
to the so-called "King of Gotham,"
传闻说 你的称王之路血流成河
it is said that many died so you could rise.
喔
Oh...
实在是夸大其词
An exaggeration.
民众就是喜欢意淫
People love to invent scandal.
但你确实是因为谋杀 进了阿卡姆
But it was murder that sent you to Arkham,
一个狂徒聚集地
a prison for the criminally insane.
从西欧 加勒文的手上
I rescued the city
我拯救哥谭于水火
from the madman, Theo Galavan.
有人说这是谋杀
Some call it murder.
有人说这是为民除害
Others a public service.
备受争议中你被释放
And after your controversial release
与生父重逢
from prison, you met your father,
以利亚 范达尔
Elijah Van Dahl.
一个你的母亲
A man whose identity
一直不肯与你提起的男人
your mother kept from you.
哦我的天
Oh, my God.
是的 你一定万分沮丧
Yes, it must have been very upsetting.
什么 啊是的
What? Yes.
他亦死于非命 缘由不得而知
He also died under suspicious circumstances.
他的妻子和继子 不久后也消失匿迹
His wife and step-children disappearing soon after.
我 我得走了
I-I have to go.
为什么 是因为坊间传闻
Why? Is it because there's substance to the rumors
是你谋杀了他们 以夺取巨额遗产吗
that you had them killed to inherit your father's wealth?
爸 爸爸 等等
Fa-Father, Father wait!
市长先生 你还好吗
Are you feeling well, Mr. Mayor?
我 我很好 很好
I'm fine. I-I'm great.
我好着呢
Why would I not be fine?
哥谭市民以及美国民众
The people of Gotham, and America,
想要知道事情的真♥相♥
want to know the truth.
去他妈的民众
To hell with the people!
父亲 等等
Father, wait!
父亲
Father?
不不
No! No!
干得漂亮
A very good job.
啊
Ah.
他上钩了吗
He bought it?
步步设局 深陷其中
Hook, line and sinker.
啊 可惜声音不太像 不过也是没办法的事儿
Ah, voice wasn't quite right, but, uh, you know...
厉害了 小子们
Bravo, boys.
企鹅在全球直播上失控了
Penguin lost his mind on national TV,
和你预想的丝毫不差
just like you said he would.
这就是暗示的魔力
It's all about the power of suggestion.
盈盈耳边风 君王亦动容
And whispering in the right ears.
听我的话 下一任幕僚长非你莫属
Do what I say, and you'll be the next chief of staff.
告诉他 我依然悲痛欲绝
Tell him, "I'm still grieving."
玛格丽特 希尔斯正在办公室里等你
Margaret Hearse is in your office waiting for you.
我教给你的关于他父亲的话
And remember to say exactly what I told you
原封不动的转述给他
about his father.
为什么不直接交给警♥察♥处理
Why don't you just leave these bodies for the cops?
让他吃牢饭
Have him arrested.
塔比瑟 这样太便宜他了
That's too easy, Tabitha.
我要慢慢儿地
I want this to be a slow...
好好折磨他
painful death.
让他千刀万剐 生不如死
One of a thousand deep cuts.
第一步 摧毁他的意志
First we take away his mind...
然后就是我的最爱
That's the part I like.
分崩瓦解他的帝国 鸠占鹊巢
We destroy his empire and take it for ourselves.
当可怜的幼鸟被众人遗弃 瑟瑟发抖
And then, when this bird is broken and alone,
我们如英雄般驾临
we do the humane thing
让他从苦痛中解脱
and put him out of his misery.
嗯哼
Mm.
凯尔女士 有事尽管说话
If there's anything I can do for you, Ms. Kyle,
请不要
please don't...
有所顾忌
hesitate to ask.
在这等着
Wait here.
- 怎么了 - 听话
- What's wrong? - Just do it.
你以为能逃出我的手掌心
Did you think I wouldn't find you?
我明天就要回去了
I was headed back tomorrow.
老子的十万块呢
My money, where is it? 100 grand.
你的钱不在我手上
I don't have your money.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表