剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
请
Please.
请坐
Have a seat.
- 我站着就好 - 我说什么你照做就是了
- I think I'll stand. - You'll do what I say
不然场面就不好看了
or things will get messy.
不好看的意思是
And by messy I mean
我的朋友们会扣下扳机
my two friends will pull their triggers,
然后在这张美丽的餐桌上
and then we'll have blood and brains
会溅上血和脑浆
all over this beautiful table.
所以
So...
把你的枪放在托盘上
place your gun on the platter and have a seat.
不是吧
Really?
经过了今天发生的一切
After all we've been through today,
你还犹豫什么
you have to think about it?
你想害死所有人吗
Not everyone here has to die.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
别骗他们了 詹姆斯
Don't lie to them, James.
李
Lee,
你可以把这个递给詹姆斯吗
would you mind passing that down to James?
我得抱歉
I must apologize
这瓷器太丑了
for the hideous china.
坦白的说 我以为法尔科内阁下的儿子品味会更好的
Frankly, I expected more from Don Falcone's son.
这下我知道该送你什么结婚礼物了
I guess I know what I'm getting you for your wedding.
敬身体健康
To good health.
我就免了
I think I'll pass.
我也是
Me, too.
这样吧
You know what,
我喝
I'll have some.
很好 詹姆斯
Bravo, James.
现在
Now,
我想讲述关于
I'd like to begin by telling the story
一对兄妹的故事
of a brother and a sister,
他们分开多年 但他们的感情丝毫未减
separated for years but whose love never waned.
但我要警告你们
Fair warning though,
故事的结局非常悲伤
it has a sad ending.
但我无法独自找到妹妹
But I couldn't find my sister alone,
于是我向此人求助 詹姆斯 戈登
so I turned to this man, James Gordon,
大家都说他是个好人
whom everyone said was a good man,
一个可靠的人
an honorable man.
但是这个人做了什么呢
And what did this good man do?
为什么
Why,
他找到了我妹妹 却挑拨她与我反♥目♥
he found my sister and he turned her against me,
毒害了她的思想 然后杀了她
poisoning her mind. And then he killed her!
我说的对吗 詹姆斯
Does that sound about right, James?
-是啊 - 詹姆斯
- Sure, why not? - Now, James,
我感觉你没有说实话
I get the sense you're not being honest.
对此我并不意外
Though that's not surprising, considering
毕竟你每天都在逃避真实的自己
you've run from your true self every day of your life.
但你不能逃避这个选择
But you can't run from this choice.
你爱的那个女人 会死
The woman you love is going to die.
我只需要搞明白你爱的是哪个
I just need to figure out which one it is.
我们来看看两个选择吧
So let's review our options, shall we?
一边是李 汤普金斯
On the one hand, we have Lee Thompkins.
聪明 善良
Intelligent, kind.
她以为自己能拯救你远离黑暗
She thought she could save you
将你带入光明
from your darkness, drag you into the light.
她付出的回报是什么呢
And what did she get for her efforts?
啊
Hmm?
痛苦和悲伤
Pain and sadness.
别听他的 李
Don't listen to him, Lee.
看着她的眼睛
Look in her eyes.
她对你还有感情 詹姆斯
She still has love for you, James.
然后
And then,
瓦莱丽 韦尔
there's Valerie Vale.
无畏的记者
The intrepid reporter
出生于蓝领家庭
from a blue-collar family.
对你还抱有希望
She still has hope for you.
如果她了解了真实的你会怎么样
What will happen when she learns who you really are?
那么
So...
给了你选项
those are the choices.
现在该你选了
Now it's up to you.
哪位女士
Which lady...
是你的所爱
has your heart?
你更爱哪个呢
Who do you love?
你要我选吗
You want me to choose?
让这些蠢货把枪放下
Tell these idiots to lower their guns.
我不放心他们 万一他们擦枪走火
I don't trust them not to shoot me by accident.
说的对 他们蠢
You're right. They are stupid.
孩子们 放下枪
Down, boys.
现在你也把枪放下来
Now you drop your gun.
- 我为啥听你的 - 不然我就开枪了
- And why would I do that? - Because I'll shoot you.
哎哟哎哟
Well, well.
你还好吗
You okay?
詹姆斯 这就是你的宏伟计划吗
This was your grand plan, James?
一边跟我耗 一边等卡尔维医生偷偷进来
Play along until Dr. Calvi could sneak in
然后把我打死
and shoot me dead?
只不过有个小问题
Well, there's only one small problem.
你来之前 我去过地下室
Before you arrived, I went down to the basement,
给这把枪
and switched the magazine
换了个空弹夹
in that gun with an empty one.
我很抱歉 卡尔维医生
My apologies, Dr. Calvi.
我只准备了四个席位
I only set the table for four.
达姆弗雷 能帮我把博士送到地下室吗
Dumfree, will you please escort the doctor to the bathroom?
应该还有一个镣铐可以用
I believe there's still one chain in working order.
现在
Now...
我快没耐心了
I'm out of patience.
你到底爱哪个呢
Who do you love?
你要说爱 可以
You want to talk about love, fine.
那我们谈谈你爱谁
Let's talk about who you love,
- 或者 爱过谁 - 别说了
- or loved. - Don't.
杰维斯 你妹妹知道你疯了
Your sister knew you were crazy, Jervis.
别说了
Stop it.
她见你就怕 她恨你
She was terrified of you. She hated you.
- 够了 - 她和我说过
- Enough. - She told me...
小时候你对她的所作所为
what you did to her when you were kids.
她觉得你的思想很龌蹉
The thought of you disgusted her.
骗人 说谎
Lies! Deceit!
你的故事漏洞百出
The story you tell is incomplete.
- 她是爱我的 - 她爱你
She loved me. She loved you?
她宁愿自杀 也不要和你在一起
She killed herself rather than be with you.
才不是 不是这样的
She didn't... no.
她跳到了尖桩上 痛苦地死去
She impaled herself on a spike and died in agony
因为这总比你碰她要好
because even that was better than having you touch her.
不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我看着她死的
I saw her when she was dying.
她的脸
Her face...
她知道她摆脱了你 就已经安全了
when she knew she was finally safe from you,
她当时是笑着的
she was smiling.
她痛并快乐着
Because despite the pain, she was happy.
骗子
Liar!
她 是我唯一爱过的人
She was the only thing I ever loved,
而你
and you, you...
你亲手杀了她
sent her soul to heaven above.
是的
Yes.
没错 是我
That's right... me.
你只想找我报仇
I'm the one you want.
那么把小李和韦尔都放了
So let Lee and Vale go.
我来换她们两个
Keep me but let them go.
哦 詹姆斯
Oh, James.
你是想忽悠我吧
You're trying to confuse me.
我不会让你得逞的
But I won't let you.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表