剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
- 哥谭前情提要 - 我叫沃克 我兄弟雅各布
- Previously on Gotham... - My name is Volk. My brother Jacob.
我们自称低语者
We are called the Whisper Gang.
这些人为了这把钥匙大开杀戒
Those men were willing to kill for this key,
- 它能打开什么 - 一个保险箱
- but what does it open? - A safe.
里面有一个装置 我们相信能够摧毁他们
Inside, there is a device that we believe can destroy them.
他们自称
They call themselves
夜枭皇廷
the Court of Owls.
伊莎贝拉是被谋杀的 她的刹车被剪断了
Isabella was murdered. Her brake lines were cut!
我知道是谁干的
And I know who did it.
如果你按了这个按钮
You can stop the blade from being released.
刀片就不会掉下来 但是
If you click this button, it will send
它会向布奇输送致命的电流
a fatal jolt to Butch.
嗨 布奇 你很贴心
Hey, Butch, you're sweet.
- 你真的没有杀她 - 没有
- You really didn't kill her? - No!
- 有罪 - 分♥析♥爱丽丝泰奇血液的
- Guilty! - The lab analyzing
实验室已经研制出了一项测试
Alice Tetch's blood has developed a test.
- 真的吗 - 法尔科内阁下 请留步
- You're kidding. - Don Falcone, please.
我们帮您把车开过来
We'll pull your car around.
卡尔米内不是目标
Carmine's not the target.
是你 快趴下
You are. Get down!
- 为什么要追杀我 - 你知道为什么
- Why are you coming after me?! - You know why.
你们为什么要追杀我儿子
Why are you trying to kill my son?
等时机成熟 我们会需要你的援助
We will expect your assistance when called on.
在此之前你的儿子安然无恙 至少我们不会痛下毒手
Until then, your son is safe... At least from us.
为什么感觉我们总是在道别
Why does it feel like we keep saying good-bye?
也许这是我们唯一所剩的了
Maybe it's all we have left.
或者是因为我们一直没能好好道别
Or we just haven't done it properly yet.
再见 吉姆 戈登
Bye, James Gordon.
她爱他 她爱他
She loves him, she loves him...
你迷路了吗
You lost?
她 爱 我
She loves me...!
嗨
Hey.
我明天要结婚了
I'm getting married tomorrow.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
人们总是说一见即钟情
People always talk about love at first sight.
我从来都不相信
I never believed it.
但是当我看见她的那一刻 就知道非她不可
But the moment I saw her, I knew.
是啊
Yeah.
你是做什么工作的
So, what do you do?
我是血液学家
I'm a hematologist.
在哥谭生物实验室工作
At Gotham Bio-Lab.
你不会刚好分♥析♥那种血液病毒吧
You aren't working on that blood virus,
那个谁的
are you, from, um...
她叫什么来着 泰奇
what's her name? Tetch?
爱丽丝 泰奇
Alice Tetch?
我未婚妻在警局工作
Uh, my fiance is with the police department.
她是那件案子的法医
She's the medical examiner on the case.
噢 是的
Oh. Yes.
她说
She said
你们研发出一种病毒测试
you had come up with a test for the virus.
这是机密 不能外泄
I really can't talk about it.
她差点嫁给了别人
She almost married someone else.
我认为她的前任仍然希望
I think her ex still hopes she'll come
他们能够破镜重圆
running back.
简直痴心妄想
Not gonna happen.
她爱他
She loves him.
她爱他 她爱他
She loves him. She loves him.
你听见了吗 吉姆
Do you hear me, Jim?
我不会成全你们的
I won't let you have her!
沃克死了
Volk is dead?
今天早上我们发现了
We found his and Dmitry's bodies
他和德米特里的尸体
early this morning.
是夜枭皇廷的杀手泰伦干的
They were killed Talon, the Court's assassin.
那咱们的计划是不是取消了
Well, that certainly changes things a bit, doesn't it?
怎么会 你有钥匙 就可以打开保险箱
How? You possess the key. The key opens the safe.
保险箱里的东西
Inside the safe is an object
可以摧毁夜枭皇廷
that can bring down the Court of Owls.
板上钉钉的事儿
None of this has changed.
如果这个杀手看见我们和沃克
If this assassin saw us with Volk...
那就意味着夜枭皇廷已经知道
That means the Court already knows
你违约了 布鲁斯少爷
that you're breaking your deal, Master Bruce.
我们必须得万无一失
I wish we knew for certain.
是的 我也希望我们能够确定那个保险箱里 到底装了什么宝贝
Yeah, well, I wish we knew for certain what was in
我们到底能否信任眼前这个
that blinking safe or how far we can trust this little
低语者的小喽啰
Whisper Gang front.
扪心自问一下
Ask yourself this:
为了扳倒皇廷 真的值得孤注一掷吗
Is bringing down the Court really worth the risk?
夜枭皇廷控制了我的公♥司♥
The Court of Owls has taken over my company,
威胁要杀掉我在乎的人
threatened people I care about,
很有可能也是杀了我父母的元凶
and is likely responsible for my parents' deaths.
下一步我们该怎么办
What's our next step?
我让阿尔瓦雷斯来接这个案子
I'm giving this one to Alvarez.
不
No.
我说了让你休假一天
I told you to take the day off.
我知道
I know.
你知道我现在是老大 是不是
You do know I'm acting captain now, right?
嗯
Yeah.
吉姆 明天可能还会有人被杀
Jim, there will be another dead body tomorrow.
说真的 休息一天 钓钓鱼 喝喝酒
Seriously, take the day. Go fishing, get drunk.
哈维 这是我的工作
Harvey, this is my job.
小李结婚了我也得工作啊
Lee getting married doesn't change that.
看看这个死者的头部
Take a look at this guy's head.
哇 耳朵里流出来的是啥子
Whoa. What's that coming out of his ear?
他的头骨被挤碎了
His skull was crushed.
就像有人徒手压爆的
Like someone squeezed it from either side.
你能想象这需要多大的力气吗
Can you imagine the strength needed to do that?
告诉你 我的直觉是
I got to tell you, my first thought...
- 噢 不 - 巴尔内斯
- Oh, no. - Barnes.
打住
Stop it!
巴尔内斯感染病毒了 他还在巴尔内斯
Barnes had the virus. He's at Arkham.
这个戏路已经翻篇了 这就是我所担心的
That story's over. This is what I was afraid of.
钱包在这 但是凶手拿走了戴在他脖子上的
Wallet's here, but the killer took a badge or something
证件或者别的什么
from around his neck.
你的情绪不稳定
Your emotions are all stirred.
你开始胡思乱想了
You're seeing things that aren't really there.
这只是一桩发生在错误的时间和地点的普通案子罢了
This is just a classic case of wrong place, wrong time.
一个男人赤手空拳的弄碎了
One man takes another man's skull
另一个人的脑壳儿
in his bare hands and crushes it.
这我见多了
I see it all the time.
一张收据
Receipt... from the cafeteria
署名哥谭生物实验室咖啡馆 正是检测爱丽丝
at Gotham Bio-Lab, where Alice Tetch's blood
生化血液的地方
is being tested.
- 扯淡 - 我要去一趟
- Crap. - I'm gonna swing by.
剩下的你能搞定吧
Finish up here, will you?
当然 吉姆 乐意为你效劳
Sure, Jim. Happy to oblige.
你可真是日理万机啊
No rest for the wicked.
放松
Relax.
我来这儿可不是因为你砍掉
I'm not here to get revenge
塔比的手来报仇的
for you lopping off Tabby's paw.
但是我很惊讶 你竟然重回岗位
Though I am surprised to find you
而不是追查到底谁才是
back at work and not tracking down who really did
杀害你挚爱的真凶
kill your lady love.
那是因为你没看到全局
That's because you don't see the full picture.
市长有很多敌人
The mayor has many enemies.
这些敌人都清楚
These enemies understand that I am
我是运营这一切的中流砥柱
a fundamental part of this operation.
打击我 就是削弱他
They weaken me, they weaken him.
这显然是他们杀害伊莎贝拉的意图
That was clearly the intent of killing Isabella.
再说 我还有间谍
Also, I have spies
遍布这座城市
all over this city.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表