剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
我来送东西给 瓦莱
I came by to bring this to... Vale.
我得回急诊室了
I got to get back to the ER.
他很生气
He's angry.
看出来了
I get that.
他有太多理由生气
He has every reason to be.
我以为你应该在外面追查泰奇
I figured you'd be out chasing down Tetch.
巴尔纳斯禁止我参与
Barnes banned me.
外部人士不得插手
No badge. No investigation.
之前你不也照样我行我素吗
That's never stopped you before.
他们意见一致
They closed ranks.
甚至布洛克
Even Bullock.
他说 我拒绝警徽 是因为我害怕
He says I'm refusing the badge because I'm afraid.
吉姆 我知道你所做的
Jim... I know what you did
昨晚
last night.
当你让泰奇杀了我 你明知道他会射向瓦莱
When you told Tetch to kill me, you knew he would shoot Vale.
不 虽然很抱歉 但我没那个意思
No, I'm sorry. That's not true.
至少出于礼貌 你应该对我说实话
At least have the decency to be honest with me.
我说的是实话
I am being honest.
我想救瓦莱
I wanted to save Vale.
布洛克是对的
Bullock was right.
你是个懦夫
You are afraid.
你好 女士
Hello, there.
市长先生 真是荣幸
Mr. Mayor, what an honor.
需要我帮忙吗
How can I help you?
今晚我要出席创始人晚会
I am attending the Founders' dinner this evening
所以我想温习一下
and I wanted to brush up on the history
哥谭首批移♥民♥的历史
of Gotham's first families.
我的幕僚长建议我来这儿
My chief of staff suggested I come here.
我想你也许认识他
I think you might know him.
是的 我认识爱德华
Yes. I know Edward.
虽然我们只是见过
We just met,
但
but...
我感觉认识了他一辈子
well, I feel I've known him my whole life.
多么浪漫
How romantic.
哦 看看我 说个不停
Oh, listen to me, blathering on.
你要找一本书
You wanted a book.
嗯...
Um...
哦
Oh.
我
I'm...
很高兴你这么喜欢爱德
so glad you appreciate Ed.
真的 我得感谢你让他重拾笑颜
Really, I should thank you for brightening Ed's spirits.
自从出了阿卡姆 他一直低落的很
He has been so down since he got out of Arkham.
爱德华 进过阿卡姆
Edward... was in Arkham?
你不知道吗
You don't know?
这可是头条新闻
It was front page news.
我一般只看书
I stick to books.
一般不是杀人犯才进阿卡姆的吗
Don't people typically go to Arkham for murder?
我一般不说属下闲话的
I make it a policy not to gossip
但是
about staff, but...
难以置信 你长得那么像她
Uncanny how much you look like her.
就是这天鹅一样的脖颈
It's that swan-like neck.
爱德华超喜欢
Ed loves a neck.
嗯 谢谢你的书
Well, thank you for the book.
很高兴见到你
It was a pleasure meeting you.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
茶话会只是序幕
The tea party was part one.
我还没玩够呢
I want to have a lot more fun.
我已经捉弄过你
I had my way with you.
现在 轮到哥谭了
Now Gotham's up for round two.
你在说什么呢
The hell are you talking about?
我要毁了你心爱的城市
Why, I'm going to dismantle your beloved city,
从上至下
from the top... on down.
而且你无法阻止我
And you can't stop me.
享受这迷幻之旅
Enjoy the trip.
这一路会很颠簸
It's going to be a bumpy ride.
走路请长眼
Watch where you're going.
当然 市长先生
Of course, Mr. Mayor.
对不起
So sorry.
白♥痴♥
Cretin.
小鸡
Jim.
鸡母
Jim.
吉姆
Jim!
终于醒了 睡美人起来了
Finally, sleeping beauty stirs.
我在哪
Where am I?
你被下药了 小甜心
You got dosed, buttercup.
欢迎踏上你的幻觉之旅
Welcome to your hallucination.
-你怎么在这 - 我怎么知道
- What are you doing in it? - Hell if I know.
好了 我们还有很多事要做呢
Now, we've got a lot to be getting on with.
我没工夫玩这个
I don't have time for this.
这就是幻觉 吉姆
See, that's the thing about hallucinations, Jimbo.
你必须走完
You got to ride out the trip.
真烦人 是吧
Bummer, huh?
这幻觉之旅究竟都有什么
What exactly does this trip entail?
没人给我行程
Well, no one gave me an itinerary,
但是就我对你小脑瓜的了解
but knowing what goes on inside your head,
我相信一定是充满欢笑的
I'm sure it'll be chock-full of belly laughs.
开玩笑的
Just kidding.
咱们都知道 你根本不苟言笑
We all know fun isn't your forte.
我现在要面对心魔了 是吗
This is where I face my inner demons, huh?
这就看你了
That's up to you.
去吧
Well, go on.
除非你想跟我一起待在这个狭小的空间里
Unless you want to stay in this tiny space with me.
我还是碰碰运气吧
I'll take my chances.
吉姆
Jim.
吉姆
Jim.
吉姆
Jim.
吉姆
Jim.
布鲁斯
Bruce?
你没多少时间了
You don't have much time.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你没多少时间了
You don't have much time.
布鲁斯
Bruce.
布鲁斯
Bruce!
布鲁斯去哪了
Where did Bruce go?
什么
What?
永远别丢下你的战友
Never leave your unit behind.
我需要找到他
I have to find him.
布鲁斯 布鲁斯
Bruce. Bruce!
我很高兴你来了
I'm glad you came.
你说我没多少时间了是什么意思
What did you mean when you said I didn't have much time?
我只是想让你跟过来
I just wanted you to follow me...
所以我可以给你看这个
so I could show you that.
那下面
Down there.
都是因为你
It's because of you.
祝贺你 吉姆
Congratulations, Jim.
你做到了
You did it.
你成了你一直想成为的英雄
You're the hero you always dreamed of being.
布鲁斯
Bruce...
别这样
Don't...
排班表上写着你的名字
Your name was on the schedule.
是的 我告诉过你 轮到我在生物实验室执勤
Yeah, I told you. It was my shift at the bio lab, but I...
- 但我生病了 - 你唯一需要的
- came down with something. - The only thing you're coming down
就是十年的黑门监狱刑期
with, pal, is ten years at Blackgate.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
不要这样对待一个病人
That's no way to treat a sick man.
听着 沙利文
Listen, Sullivan,
泰奇是刷员工卡进去的
Tetch got in using an employee's key card.
只要拿出你的员工卡 你就可以走了
Just show us your card, and you're free to go.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表