剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
只要时间充足 我一定能找到出路
Given enough time, I will find a way out.
多久呢
How much time?
你跌跌撞撞迷惘向前 穿越了多少人生的回廊
How long have you been blindly running down the corridors
却始终徘徊不前 停滞原地
of your life only to end up in the same place?
是时候找准方向了
It's time to pick a direction.
随你怎么打哑谜
You can speak in cryptic riddles all you want.
我不怕你
I'm not scared of you.
但是你内心深深惧怕着某物 不是吗
But you are scared of something, aren't you?
坐吧
Sit.
我们来谈谈条件
Let me show you what I have to offer.
你竟然有胆前来
You have some nerve showing up here.
我们需要私下谈谈
We need to talk. Alone.
不 不需要
No, we don't.
你杀了我的儿子
You took my son from me.
而你杀了我的父亲
And you took my father away from me.
要我说 一报还一报
I'd say that makes us even.
你父亲是被醉汉撞死的
Your father was killed by a drunk driver.
不 并非如此
No, he wasn't.
司机并未醉酒 他是蓄意谋杀
The driver wasn't drunk. He hit us on purpose.
不过你肯定知情 毕竟律师可是你亲自请的
But I think you know that because you paid for his lawyer.
现在我们有话可谈了吧
Still think we have nothing to talk about?
孩子 如果你有话要问
If you have a question for me, son...
尽管直言 何必拐弯抹角
why not go ahead and ask it?
是你下令撞死我的父亲吗
Did you order the hit on my father?
不是
No.
我非常尊敬你的父亲
I respected your father.
比他留下的儿子强多了
Much more than the son he left behind.
但有人看不惯他
But someone did.
我猜对了吗
It was a hit?
是的
Yes.
夜枭皇廷
The Court of Owls.
你都知道些什么
What do you know about them?
我知道我叔叔是皇廷一员
I know my uncle is a member.
- 你呢 - 不是
- Are you? - No.
但是我们是长久以来的合作伙伴
But we've built a partnership which has been
互惠互利
mutually beneficial over the years.
你是说 给他们打下手
You mean you do their bidding.
所有人都是皇廷的走狗
Everyone does the Court's bidding.
只是有些人有自知之明罢了
Some of us just know it.
来找你的那个人
The person who came to you...
是皇廷的成员吗
a member of the Court?
是的
Yes.
是谁
Who was it?
是谁命令你撞死我父亲的
Who ordered the hit on my father?
告诉我名字
I want a name.
弗兰克 戈登
Frank Gordon.
你的叔叔
Your uncle.
你好 吉姆
Hello, Jim.
要不要喝一杯
Thought we could use a drink.
是真的吗
Is it true?
是你下令撞死我的父亲
Did you order the hit on my father?
你走后 卡迈恩报告了皇廷
Carmine called the Court after you left.
你不该去那里
You shouldn't have gone there.
会让人起疑心
It'll raise suspicions.
是不是真的
Is it true?
是
Yes.
为什么
Why?
我说过
I already told you...
你父亲一心揭露皇廷
your father was determined to expose the Court
是皇廷的心头大患
and became a risk.
就是这么简单
Simple as that.
所以你杀了他
So you had him killed?
你的亲哥哥
Your own brother?
你想对我开枪吗 吉姆
You want to shoot me, Jim?
正合我意
You'd be doing me a favor.
但一切如故
But it won't change anything.
我们唯一能做的
The only thing we can do now
就是完成皮特的遗愿 扳倒皇廷
is finish what Peter started and bring down the Court.
这也是他的夙愿
It's what he would have wanted.
我父亲所期望的
What my father would have wanted
是除暴安良 恶有所报
is for justice to be done.
我也是
So do I.
弗兰克 戈登 你被捕了
Frank Gordon, you're under arrest
罪名是谋杀皮特 戈登 背过身去
for the murder of Peter Gordon. Turn around.
背过身去
Turn around!
你有认真听我说吗
Have you not been listening?
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
但你的一言一行
Anything you say can and will be used against you
- 都将成为呈堂供证 - 逮捕我
- in a court of law. - Arrest me
- 一切就完了 - 你有权聘请律师
- and it's over. - You have the right to an attorney.
阻止他们才是最重要的
Stopping them is the only thing that matters.
我父亲才是一切
My father mattered!
码头9C
Dock 9C.
兵器将会被运到那里
It's where the weapon will be arriving.
这是我能挖到的所有信息
It's all I've been able to find out.
我去跟皇廷谈谈 给你争取时间
I need to speak with the Court, try to buy some time.
你需要查清武器何时入库
You need to find out when the weapon will be arriving,
千万不要让皇廷
and you need to do it without the Court
发现你牵连其中
finding out you're involved.
否则 我们都是一死
Otherwise... we're both dead.
抉择吧 吉姆
Make a choice, Jim.
没想到你这么有能耐
I didn't think you had it in you.
我知道
I know.
你一直拿我当傻子
You never did.
哦 哭哭
Oh, boo-hoo.
这就是你的动机吗
Is that what this is about?
没人给你颁个谋财害命的金奖章
No one gave you a gold star for thuggery?
要杀要剐 赶紧动手
If you're gonna kill me, then get on with it already.
我不准备杀你
I ain't gonna kill you.
我们准备把这个殊荣拍卖♥♥
We're gonna auction off that right
价高者得
to the highest bidder.
我们
We?
我的营销团伙
That would be my sales force.
不听艾薇言 吃亏在眼前
If he had just listened to me, but no.
可惜了 没人鸟我
Nobody listens to Ivy...
喔
Whoa.
信息量太大了
That's a lot to take in.
可不是
Tell me about it.
一个统治哥谭的秘密组织
A secret organization that controls all of Gotham?
如果是真的 真得跟他们说说
If that's true, somebody should tell 'em
干的都是些啥屁活儿
they're doing a pretty terrible job.
是小屋之旅的时候坦白的吗
He told you all this at the cabin?
差不多吧 关于摧毁哥谭的秘密武器
Most of it. The weapon intended to destroy the city...
是今天才告诉我的
that's a new wrinkle he threw at me today.
你们戈登家聚会真是一朵奇葩
Quite the family reunion you're having.
我不想拉你下水
I didn't mean to involve you in all this,
但是我实在不知道还能信任谁
I just don't know who to trust anymore.
个人感觉 虽说法尔科内
Way I see it, as hard as it was
说话半真半假 真伪难辨
to hear what Falcone had to say,
但至少 他承认了皇廷的存在
at least he confirmed the existence of the Court.
所以我该信我叔叔咯
So I take my uncle at his word?
你说了算
You work the lead.
先查了码头再说 不过随你
Check the docks. But that's just me.
我个人觉得 世界末日呀
I tend to give apocalyptic warnings
致命武器什么的 还是值得一探究竟的
of mass destruction the benefit of the doubt.
但是我并没有背负杀父仇人的枷锁
But it wasn't my father who was killed.
所以如果你想向你叔叔复仇
So if you want to go after your uncle for what he did,
我永远挺你
I got your back.
他说皇廷曾毁灭过哥谭
He says the Court has destroyed the city
两次之多
twice before in its history.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表