剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
What of their boy, Bruce?
他们的儿子
Their son.
-他没有受伤 -这至少还算你做了点对的事情
- He was not harmed. - That, at least, is something.
一直以来 布鲁斯
All this time, Bruce,
法庭从来只不过是了结事情的手段
the Court was never more than a means to an end,
让我们可以维持哥谭的秩序
allowing us to maintain order in Gotham.
我们
Us?
你是谁
Who are you?
一件一件事情慢慢来 布鲁斯
Mm. One thing at a time, Bruce.
关键是 法庭的时代终结了
The point is, the Court's day is over.
他们最终必须为他们的罪行付出代价
And they must finally pay for their crimes.
我父母的被杀
My parents' murder.
没错
Exactly.
这是你的机会 布鲁斯
This is your chance, Bruce.
你会帮我吗
Will you help me?
事情本可以大不相同的 詹姆斯
Things could've gone so differently, James.
我们本可以一起清理这座城市
We could've cleaned this town up together.
但当那一刻来临的时候 你却与我为敌
But when the moment came, you stood against me.
你与哥谭为敌 与正义为敌
You stood against Gotham. Against justice.
- 你如何辩解 - 如果你问我
- How do you plead? - If you're asking
我有没有开枪打你这个疯子然后把你送回阿卡姆 那么 是的
did I shoot your crazy ass and send you to Arkham, then, yeah.
我有罪
I'm guilty.
判处死刑 砍头
The sentence is death by beheading.
即刻执行
To be carried out immediately.
你应该知道你的新主人
You do know your new masters
不过是一群杀人犯吧
are nothing but a pack of murderers, don't you?
他们会以大规模袭击的形式释放病毒
They're gonna unleash the virus in a mass attack.
无辜的人和有罪的人都会被感染
Infecting both the innocent and the guilty.
你还认为这个病毒是个诅咒
You still think this virus is a curse?
告诉我
Tell me.
力量是诅咒么
What about strength is a curse?
清醒是诅咒么
What about clarity is a curse?
你就像李 汤普金斯一样
You're just like Lee Thompkins.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
她来找过我 就在你打死她的丈夫之后
She came to me, just after you blew her husband away.
她想知道 他会不会杀了她
She wanted to know if he would've killed her.
我告诉她病毒是个礼物
I told her that the virus is a gift.
就像你 她无法理解
Just like you, she didn't understand.
如果她真的去找了你
If she did come to you,
她只会认识到一件事
the only thing she took away
那就是马里奥已经完全彻底地疯了
is that Mario was totally and completely insane.
还有什么请求么
Any last requests?
有
Yes!
我的警徽
My badge.
如我要死的话
If I'm gonna die,
我想带着它死
I want to die wearing it.
这是我应得的
I deserve that.
这是士兵对士兵的尊重
One soldier to another.
士兵对士兵的尊重
One soldier to another.
要爆♥炸♥了 警监
Fire in the hole, Captain.
你这个蠢货
You fool!
詹姆斯 戈登
James Gordon.
我在此
I hereby...
- 别动 - 站那别动
- Don't move! - Stop right there!
- 我来啦 哥们 - 他要逃跑了
- I got you, buddy. - He's running!
阿尔瓦雷斯 有什么巴恩斯的消息么
Alvarez. Any word on Barnes?
还没有
Nothing yet.
有个疯子穿着皮制的连衣裤
There's a nutjob running around in a leather jumpsuit
胳膊上装着一个斧头在乱跑
with an axe for an arm!
我知道这是哥谭 但是拜托 兄弟们 想想办法
Now I know this is Gotham, but come on, people, do something!
詹姆斯
Jim.
我这就去凯瑟琳她家
I'm heading over to Kathryn's townhouse.
也许我可以赶在她发现我逃走之前赶到
Maybe I can get there before she realizes I escaped.
以防我遇到巴恩斯
In case I run into Barnes.
我是布洛克
This is Bullock.
什么
What?
太好啦 谢谢
Yes. Yes. Thank you.
是奥图尔 突击队抢先了
That was O'Toole. Strike Force beat you to it.
他们正在把凯瑟琳带过来
They're bringing Kathryn in now.
终于有点好消息了
Finally some freaking good news, right?
戈登
Gordon!
你去哪了
Where the bloody hell have you been?
我今天一直在给你打电♥话♥
I've been trying to call you all day.
阿尔佛雷德 发生什么了
Alfred. What's happened?
是布鲁斯 他被绑♥架♥了
It's Bruce. He's been abducted.
为什么 为什么麻烦事这么多
Oh, why? Why can't anything be easy?
不知道怎么回事 但他绝对是被绑♥架♥了
Don't know how, but he's definitely gone.
你们会对这个大吃一惊的 绑♥架♥他的人
And you're not gonna believe this, but the people responsible
是掌控整个哥谭的一个秘密组织
are this shadowy organization that run the whole of Gotham,
- 他们 他们被称为 - 猫头鹰法庭
- they're, they're called... - The Court of Owls.
我们这几个月一直在调查法庭
We've been investigating the Court
和一个叫凯瑟琳 门罗的女人
and a woman named Kathryn Monroe for months now.
直到今早 我还在组织里
Until this morning, I was working undercover
做卧底
inside the organization.
他们提到布鲁斯了么
Did they ever mention Bruce?
没有 他们为什么要绑♥架♥他
Never. Why would they want to kidnap him?
我们可能在今年早些时候
Well, we might've had a, a bit of a,
打了个照面
a run-in early on in the year.
- 他失踪多久了 - 我不知道
- How long has he been gone? - I don't know.
可能是几天 几周
Could be several days, several weeks.
几周 那孩子怎么可能失踪几周
Weeks? How can the kid be missing for weeks?
- 那是你唯一的工作啊 - 你以为我不知道吗
- That's your one freaking job. - Don't you think I know that?
他们换掉了他
They replaced him, all right?
拿一个在印第安山创造的一模一样的克隆人
With a... with an exact clone, created in Indian Hill.
等等 倒回去一下
H-Hold on a second. Wait, back up,
我好像听到你说了克隆人
I-I thought I heard you say "Clone."
我是说了
That's 'cause I did.
我得坐下
I got to sit down.
好的 我们好好想想 阿尔佛雷德
All right. Let's think this through. Alfred.
你和布鲁斯有没有做什么
Is there anything you and Bruce could've done
引起法庭注意的事情
that would've drawn attention from the Court?
我们确实是闯入了他们的一栋房♥子
Well, we did break in to one of their houses
想找一些能给我们作为筹码来跟法庭谈判的东西
to try and find something to give us leverage against the Court,
但我们只找到了个滑稽的 水晶猫头鹰
and all we found was this ridiculous... crystal owl thingamajig
- 而且还被我打破了 - 水晶猫头鹰
- which I managed to break. - Crystal owl?
有什么方法能把它再组装起来吗
Is there any way it could be reassembled?
- 为什么 - 我们今天早上也找到了一个猫头鹰
- Why? - We found another owl this morning.
当用光照过它的时候 会投射出一张哥谭的地图
When you shine a light through it, a map of Gotham appears.
我们认为这张地图标注了法庭的秘密藏身处
We think this map indicates the secret hideouts of the Court.
所以布鲁斯可能会在其中的某个藏身处 对吗
So Bruce could be in one of those hideouts, right?
你发现的那只猫头鹰呢
So where's your bloody owl?
由于当时情况已经完全脱离我们的掌控
Uh, well, due to circumstances totally beyond our control,
那个猫头鹰爆♥炸♥了
the owl went kaboom.
但如果我们可以把你偷来得那只猫头鹰重新组装起来
But if we could reassemble the owl that you stole,
也许我们能找到布鲁斯和炸♥弹♥
maybe we could find Bruce and the bomb.
你还留着碎片吗
Do you still have the pieces?
你在开玩笑吗
You're having a laugh, ain't you?
我可是费了很大的劲
After all the bloody trouble
才拿到它 我当然还留着
I went through to get it, of course I do.
好的 我很快就回来
Right. I'll be back in a minute.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
放我出去
Let me out of here,
- 不然我就杀了他 - 冷静
- or I kill him! Now! - Easy.
你在干嘛 打开我的牢房♥
What are you doing? Open my cell!
开枪打他 你们还在等什么
Shoot him! What are you waiting for?
算了
Never mind.
退后
Back. Get back.
等等 那是果冻么
Wait. Is that Jell-O?
没想到吧
Surprise.
你的死相还挺逼真的
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表