剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
行
Fine.
我需要你帮我给盖布
I need you to deliver a message
传一个口信
to Gabe.
盖布是谁
Who's Gabe?
他是个傻子
He's a moron.
不过 是个忠诚的傻子
But... he is a loyal moron.
每一支战无不胜的强军
And every army starts
都始于一个忠诚的兵卒
with one single loyal soldier.
求我啊
"Please."
拜托了
Please?
好吧
Okay.
勉勉强强
Fine.
多谢你来赴约
Thank you for meeting me.
为何选此地
Why here?
这里是开放的公共地区
It's public, open,
如果有探子 很容易就能发现
easy to spot if anyone's watching us.
撞死我父亲的司机 那晚并没有醉酒
The driver who hit my father's car that night wasn't drunk.
我认为他是有意为之
I think he did it on purpose,
有人特意伪造了酒驾事故
and someone made it look like an accident.
对皇廷来说小菜一碟
Easy enough for the Court.
算我相信你
So let's say I believe you.
你想要我做什么
What do you want from me?
我刚得到一条消息
I have just learned something
让我实在接受不能
I am still having trouble believing.
一件为哥谭量身定做的兵器 正在装备中
A weapon is on route, headed for Gotham.
一件皇廷用来摧毁哥谭的武器
A weapon the Court intends to use to destroy the city.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你说过 皇廷掌控着哥谭
You said the Court controls Gotham.
他们为什么要亲手毁灭哥谭
Why would they want to destroy it?
此举并非皇廷本意
This isn't the Court as a whole.
决定权掌握在少数贵族成员手中
It's limited to a number of high-ranking members,
一群坚信哥谭需要净化的狂徒
fanatics who believe the city needs to be cleansed.
你真的觉得他们能只手遮天吗
And you really think they're capable of this?
这并非头一次
They've done it before.
哥谭曾覆灭两次
Twice in the city's history they've laid waste to Gotham.
这绝非恐吓
It's no bluff.
我们要如何阻止他们
So how do we stop it?
毫无头绪
I have no idea.
我连兵器为何都不清楚
I don't even know what the weapon is.
不过我一定会查得水落石出
But that's exactly what I'm going to find out.
- 我可以帮忙 - 不行
- I can help. - No. The Court knows
皇廷知道我和你有接触 不过也仅限于此
I reached out to you, but that's all.
我们必须保持距离
We need to keep it that way,
以防露出马脚
in case I'm discovered.
一切当心 弗兰克叔叔
Be careful, Uncle Frank.
抱歉 我无意叨扰
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to intrude.
刚才我看见你了
I saw you earlier.
和你一起的男人是谁
Who was that man you were with?
我叔叔弗兰克
My Uncle Frank.
我以为你们早就疏远了
I thought you two were estranged.
最近才联♥系♥上的
We recently reconnected.
挺好的
Good for you.
我常来这儿
I've been coming here a lot.
那天我看到
The other day I saw this...
一个小老头 看起来已经90高寿
little old man, must have been in his 90s,
衣冠革履
all dressed up,
伫立在亡妻的坟前
standing in front of his wife's grave...
微笑着
smiling.
我不懂 他到底在微笑什么
I couldn't understand what there was to smile about.
我却恍然大悟
And then it occurred to me.
他们携手相伴一生 回忆煮酒
They shared a whole life together.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你是怎么做到的
How do you do that?
你就如此这般 忘却前情
How do you just... move on,
所到之处皆是毁灭
leaving so much destruction in your wake?
真希望我能像你一般绝情
I wish I could do that.
- 怎么么 - 嘿
- Yeah? - Hey.
那个撞死你爹的司机
That driver that hit and killed your father that night
是个下三滥大混子
was a career scumbag.
你查到了什么
What'd you find out?
他就是活生生的侠盗猎车手
He did a stretch for grand theft auto,
更别提其他恶心的勾当了
among other things, and get this...
而且替他辩护的律师
the high-priced lawyer who got him his plea
正是卡迈恩 法尔科内
was paid for by none other than Carmine Falcone.
行了 松 松手
Okay, that's... easy. Okay.
行了行了 别抱了
Okay, that's enough.
哦老大哟 简直不敢相信
Oh, Boss, I can't believe it.
所有人都以为你死翘翘了
You know that everyone thinks you're dead.
- 可不是 - 那个芭芭拉竟然当起了头儿
- Yes. - And that Barbara's running things?
盖布 你能先静静地听我说完吗
Gabe, this might go faster if you just listen.
我需要召集人手
I need to build an army
展开复仇大业
to exact my revenge,
重夺王位
and to take back my throne.
你能帮我吗
Will you help me?
当然啦 那群家伙
Of course I will. When the guys hear
一旦知道你还活着 肯定巴巴儿地就跑来了
that you're still alive, they'll come running.
绝对妥妥儿的
I'll make sure of it.
你想让我♥干♥啥
What do you want me to do?
那个呀
That.
我需要你做的都说完了啊 盖大傻
I want you to do that, Gabe.
好的 我懂了
Right. I got it.
没问题
No problem.
嘿
Hey...
我觉得 他有点奇怪
Um... there's something off about him.
不予置评
No argument there.
我不信任他
I don't trust him.
盖布吗
Gabe?
他就是个忠犬拉布拉多 你一吹口哨他就撒欢儿来了
He's a human Labrador. You whistle, he comes running.
相信我 他一片忠心
Trust me, he's loyal.
我有一瓶香水儿
I have this perfume.
只需一滴 就能让人百依百顺
One whiff, and a man will do anything I ask.
吐露真言更是不在话下
Including telling the truth.
听着 盖布已经来了
Look, now that Gabe is here,
咱们该分道扬镳了
I'm afraid this is where we part ways.
我需要建军立业
I have an army to build,
筹划战争
a war to plan,
咱俩也没熟到无话不谈
and we really do not know each other that well.
明白不
You understand.
不明白
No.
你问问你的绿植明白不
Maybe you can ask one of your plants.
我不信任你
I do not trust you.
可是我救了你的命啊
I saved your life.
我的手下正在路上
My men are on their way.
你信任他
You trust him?
但是我
But I...
我以为我们是好朋友
I thought we were friends.
朋友
Friends?
朋友
Friends.
喔
Oh.
你玩真的啊
You're being serious.
听着 别会错意
Look, don't take this the wrong way,
不过你忒怪胎了
but you are a bit of a freak.
她是不是告诉你不要相信我
Did she tell you not to trust me?
是啊
Yeah.
怎么了
Why?
聪明如她
Smart girl.
可以开始了吗
Shall we begin?
这所寺庙是个迷宫 对不对
The temple is some sort of maze, is that it?
万事皆迷宫 布鲁斯 唯一的区别
Everything is a maze, Bruce. The only difference
在于我们是否知晓自己的位置
is whether we realize our place within it.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表