剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
我会这么想的
I will hold on to that thought.
奶油
Cream!
我忘了给你的奶油
I forgot your cream.
图书管♥理♥员♥会议都干什么呢
So what does one do at a librarian's conference?
你会觉得无聊的
It would bore you.
不管你怎么说 怎么做 怎么想 永远不会让我无聊
Nothing that you would say, do or think could bore me.
既然这样 那我给你读读我的日程表吧
In that case, let me read you my schedule.
这眼镜是哪里来的
Where did those glasses come from?
这副吗
These?
这是我备用的
These are my backup pair.
我一般戴隐形眼镜
I normally wear contacts.
我以为你知道
I thought you knew that.
怎么了
Something wrong?
爱德华 怎么了
Edward, what is it?
你看着像见鬼了一样
You look like you've seen a ghost.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
这只是一副眼镜
It's just a pair of glasses.
我想起来你喜欢我戴这副眼镜
I remember you loved that style on me.
哦天
Oh, dear.
我让你不安了吗 爱德
I haven't upset you, have I, Ed?
我以为你习惯从镜子里看到其他人
I would've thought you would've been used to seeing people in mirrors.
你只是我想象出来的
You're just in my head.
没什么不同呢
Like that makes a difference.
说实在的 且不说她跟我长得一模一样
But honestly, besides the fact that she looks just like me,
你先喜欢上了在警局整理文件的
you went from someone who files papers in a police station
又喜欢上了在图书馆整理书籍的
to someone who files books in a library.
这可没什么新意
Not super original.
你和伊莎贝拉...
You and Isabella are...
你们不一样
you're somewhat different.
也是 毕竟我死了
Well, I'm dead.
她还活着
And she's alive.
但她还能活多久呢
But how long will that last?
直到你...
Until you...
我...
I...
我绝不会伤害伊莎贝拉
I would never hurt Isabella.
你之前肯定也想过绝不会伤害我
Bet you would've said the same thing about me.
接受现实吧 爱德
Face it, Ed.
你是个杀人犯
You're a killer.
早晚你会...
It's only a matter of time before...
有警员认出了受害者
Okay, so, a uni I.D.'d the vic.
保利·潘诺普拉斯 大家叫他保利·潘尼斯
One Paulie Penopolus, AKA Paulie Pennies.
专为哥谭黑帮处理尸体的人
Cleanup guy for the Gotham underworld.
对了 我觉得这可能是生意纠纷
Bingo. I'm thinking it was some kind of business deal.
可能是不满意的客户干的
Maybe an unhappy customer.
或者是竞争对手
Perhaps a competitor.
可以从这下手
Good place to start.
说真的 吉姆...
Hey, listen, seriously, Jim...
你回来了我很开心
I'm glad you're back.
我也是 哈维
Me too, Harv.
感觉不错
Feels good.
这看起来可不只是生意纠纷
This wasn't just business.
我们得打给巴恩斯
We should call Barnes.
你知道我想干嘛
You know why I'm here.
我知道
Oh, yes.
我当然知道
Yes, indeed.
她在你体内 是吧
She's in there, isn't she?
在你身体里
Inside of you.
你好啊 亲爱的妹妹
Hello, sister dear.
告诉我
Just tell me.
你和你妹妹一起长大
You grew up with your sister.
你接触过这种病毒
You've seen this virus firsthand.
我该怎么战胜它
How do I beat it?
我想 这种情况下应该是...
I believe the way this works is...
你给我些什么 然后我给你些什么
you give me something, I give you something.
时间紧迫
Ticktock.
我让你留着你的牙怎么样
How's about I let you keep your teeth?!
不然呢...
Or...
我妹妹的病毒是个美妙的事物
My sister's virus is a beautiful thing.
它放大一个人内心最黑暗的部分
It makes the darkest parts of a person sing.
你内心有什么黑暗面...
What darkness in you...
被爱丽丝唤醒了呢
has Alice brought to life?
告诉我
Tell me that,
我就告诉你我知道的一切
and I'll tell you everything I know.
罪犯
Criminals.
罪人
The guilty.
我对他们的愤怒
My anger at them.
我看到的可不止愤怒
Oh, but it's not anger I see.
暴怒
Rage.
充满暴♥力♥与血腥的
Violent, bloody
暴怒
rage.
好了 泰奇 到我了
All right, Tetch, my turn.
有治愈方法吗
Is there a cure?
有
Yes.
有办法治愈
There is a cure.
怎么做
What is it?
你屈服 让我亲爱的妹妹控制你
You give in, and let my dear sister win!
你觉得我在开玩笑
You think I'm playing?!
你幻听了吗
Have you heard the voices?
什么幻听
What voices?
病毒在扩散过程中有时强 有时弱
The virus, even as it grows stronger, waxes and wanes.
你可能会以为自己战胜了它
You may have the illusion you're winning.
然后你就会幻听
Then you hear the voices.
在你内心深处的黑暗之音 低语... 低语...
Those dark voices from deep within you, whispering... whispering...
最终 你会看到这世界的本来面目
and finally, you'll see the world as it really is.
那时就不会再有巴恩斯警监
Then there will be no more Captain Barnes,
只剩爱丽丝
only Alice.
我亲爱的爱丽丝
My dear Alice.
你根本不了解我
You don't know me!
你已经做过出格的事了吧
You've dirtied your hands, haven't you?
现在你不顾一切想恢复正常
And now you're desperately trying to make it right.
我能恢复正常
I can make it right.
你回来了
You're back.
我回来了
I'm back.
我想着这也是早晚的事
I suppose it was only a matter of time.
一日为警 终身为警
Once a cop, always a cop.
不论好坏 这就是我的归宿
For better or worse, this is where I belong.
维尔怎么样了
How's Vale?
应该挺好的
Good. I think.
反正 她已经出院了
She's out of the hospital, anyway.
-你们已经... -分手了
- You two are not...? - No.
我不想让你尴尬
I'm not trying to make this awkward.
怎么会呢
Why would it be?
我们都是成年人了
We're both adults.
没理由不能共事
There's no reason we can't work together.
很高兴你这么想
I'm glad you feel that way.
马里奥同意吗
Mario agrees?
总有一天 他会想开的
He will. Eventually.
好吧
Right.
今晚我们会举办订婚派对
Our engagement party is tonight.
我跟你说是因为有警局的人会去
I only bring it up because a few people here are going.
现在尴尬了吧
Now it's awkward, isn't it?
有一点
A little.
你是想了解今天早上发现的
You want to know about the two bodies that,
那两具尸体的情况
uh, were found this morning.
是
Yes.
我只做完了初步检查
I've only done the preliminary examination,
但泡在酸里的无名男尸 他的脸被扒掉了
but the John Doe in the acid, his face had been removed.
扒掉了 怎么回事
Removed? How?
手术刀 还是剃须刀
Scalpel? Razor blade?
不管是谁干的 一定是个内行
Whoever did it knew exactly what they were doing.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表