剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
超大号♥双人床
double bed with the Egyptian linen?
你能帮忙说句话吗
Would you tell the help here
我可以随自己开心来去 拜托
that I can come and go as I please, please?
阿尔弗雷德说得对
Alfred's right.
你一个人在哥谭不安全
It's not safe for you to be in Gotham alone.
我这辈子 都一个人 在哥谭
I've been in Gotham, alone, my whole life.
我能照顾好自己 什么都没有变
I can take care of myself. Nothing's changed.
对 你说的很清楚
Yeah. You've made that clear.
你什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
没什么
Nothing.
那些人会愿意为了这把钥匙杀人
Those men were willing to kill for this key.
我们得知道原因 我要去研究一下
We need to know why. I'll be in the study.
还有很多书没来得及看
There's more books I haven't gone through.
其中某个地方肯定有提到钥匙
There has to be a reference to the key somewhere.
你有没有想过 也许那就是一把旧钥匙呢
And have you stopped to consider that maybe it's just an old key?
没有
No.
我给你端了些早饭 小姐
I'll get you some breakfast, miss.
你知道吗 有些植物
You know, some of these plants would do
受到阳光直射会长得更好
much better in direct sunlight.
你能关掉警报器
Could you turn off the alarm
好让我把他们挪出去吗
so I can put them outside?
嗯 过会儿再说吧
Well, maybe later.
我更不希望你一个人在地面上晃悠
I'd rather not you be walking around the grounds on your own.
你能闻闻这个吗
Can you smell this?
对不起
Beg your pardon?
就这里
Right here.
哦 这是什么
Oh, what is that?
就是丁香
Just a mix of clove,
葫芦巴和蓍草根的混合精油
fenugreek and yarrow root oils.
非常美妙
It's lovely.
当然了
It is, isn't it?
- 是的 - 现在
- Yeah. - Now,
我需要你告诉我一些事情 好吗
I need you to tell me something, okay?
什么都可以
Anything.
你要怎样才能关掉警报器
How do you turn off the alarm?
这一点也不科学
This doesn't make any sense.
你知道有谁想置你于死地吗
Do you know anyone who might want you dead?
你不会是认真的吧
You can't be serious.
- 每个人都有敌人 - 不 警探
- Everyone has enemies. - No, Detective.
- 他们不是敌人 - 不管怎样
- They don't. - Regardless,
你要减小曝光率
you need to limit your exposure.
保持低调一段时间
Lay low for a while,
直到我找出幕后黑手是谁
until I can find out who's behind this.
你怎么能这样要求我
How do you propose I do that?
今天下午我正在挑选结婚戒指
I'm picking up our wedding rings this afternoon.
小李和我明天就要结婚了
Lee and I are getting married tomorrow.
哦
Oh.
你是想让我取消婚礼
You want me to cancel the wedding.
我只是想保证你的安全
I just want to keep you safe.
我赌你会很高兴
I'd bet you'd love that.
我跑回家跟小李说
I run home to Lee,
我们得躲起来 直到戈登警探
tell her we need to hide until Detective Gordon can
- 拯救了世界 - 现在不是自负的时候
- save the day? - This is not a time for ego.
哦 你居然跟我谈自负
Oh, you're talking to me about ego?
我怎么知道你能不能找到他
How do I even know you're gonna be able to find him?
或者你甚至有没有尽力
Or that you'll even try?
你得相信我
You need to trust me.
这个幕后黑手
Whoever is behind this is gonna keep coming
不达目的不会罢休
until they get the job done.
如果是真的
If that's true,
那我们去哪儿 做什么也无所谓了
it doesn't matter where we go or what we do.
只要我被人当做目标
As long as I got a target on my back,
小李就不安全
Lee isn't safe.
- 嘿 - 啥事
- Hey. - Yeah?
盯着马里奥 别让他离开
Keep an eye on Mario. Don't let him leave.
你在干吗
What are you doing?
盯着马里奥啊
I'm keeping an eye on Mario.
别瞪着他呀
Don't look at him.
这踏马什么鬼
What the hell's going on?
我也不知道 就是不合适这么做
I don't know, something doesn't fit.
我得和卡麦恩谈谈
I need to talk to Carmine.
也许他知道马里奥才是目标后
Maybe once he knows Mario is the target,
能想起些什么 就
something will jog his memory. Just...
- 就看着 - 我 好的
- Just keep it... - I... yeah.
我懂
I got it.
你好啊 同志
Hello, comrade.
同志 这不是俄♥罗♥斯♥话
Comrade is not a Russian word.
哦 得了吧 它必须是
Oh, shut up, of course it is.
你不该出现在这里
You shouldn't be here.
放轻松 我知道企鹅要出去几个小时
Relax. I know Penguin's out for a few hours.
我只是想谈谈
I just want to talk.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
听着
Listen,
我从小在这种环境里长大
I grew up in a place like this.
很多很多人
A large staff of people
总是来来往往
always coming and going.
信息满天飞
Listening.
经常会不小心就听到些什么
You can't help but overhear things.
戒指漂亮
Is handsome ring.
是的 还非常昂贵
It is. And very expensive.
戴在你手上更是极好的
I bet it would look just fabulous on you.
企鹅先生
Mr. Penguin,
他对我很好
he treat me nice.
我也觉得他不错
I have warm feeling for him.
但另一个
But the other one...
尼格玛
Nygma?
真不知道为什么
Don't know why Mr. Penguin
企鹅先生那么喜欢他
likes him so much.
他明明可以找个更好的
He could do better.
等等
Wait.
你是指喜欢 喜欢么
You mean likes, likes?
哇 好吧 我们下次再
Wow. Okay, we should definitely
对这个话题促膝长谈
revisit that another time.
但跟尼格玛有什么关系
But what about Nygma?
他有提过我消失的那两个朋友吗
Does he say anything about my missing friend?
唔 我不知道
Mm. I don't know,
我听尼格玛先生
but I hear Mr. Nygma
提过什么
talking about
快递 但是至今只有
special delivery, but nothing
一张账单
come to the house
到货
but bill.
捆绑杂货铺
"Stocks & Bondage"?
唔
Mm.
你特么要我说多少遍
How many times do I have to tell you?
我从未
I have never...
听过这个女人的名字
even heard of this woman.
好吧
Well,
那我可得要
then I suppose I should
转移一下目标了
put my attention elsewhere.
不 别啊
No, no!
别把她扯进来
Leave her out of this!
恕难从命
Afraid I can't do that.
她可是你忏悔的神使
She is an integral part of your penance.
发现你俩是一对西皮
It was such a pleasant surprise
简直吓死宝宝了
when I discovered that the two of you
一大惊喜
were together.
不过
You know,
刚开始觉得特别膈应人
after the initial gag reflex.
你知道不
You know,
我觉得你说的那个女人 根本就是你杜撰的
I bet this gal doesn't even exist.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表