剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
那前几个月你去哪了
So where have you been the last few months?
这不重要
It's not important.
重要的是你需要离开哥谭
What matters is you need to leave Gotham.
- 立刻 - 为什么
- Right away. - Why?
因为哥谭已被判死刑
Because the city has been judged.
- 哥谭将风云剧变 - 谁判的
- And something bad is going to happen. - Judged by who?
带你走的那些人吗
The people who took you?
等等 你的穿着 你的发型
Wait a minute, your clothes, your hair,
你说话的方式
the way you talk.
布鲁斯在哪
Where is Bruce?
- 赛琳娜 - 你把他怎么了
- Selina... - What did you do to him?
他现在很好 他不在哥谭
He's fine. He's not in Gotham.
但是他很安全
But nothing bad is going to happen to him.
- 那他在哪 - 这不重要
- Then where is he? - It doesn't matter.
你必须要相信我 你今天就得离开哥谭
You just have to trust me. You need to leave Gotham today.
相信你
Trust you?
- 我根本不认识你 - 你要去哪儿
- I don't even know you. - Where you going?
去告诉阿尔弗雷德
To tell Alfred.
- 赛琳娜 - 放开我
- Selina... - Now let me go!
赛琳娜 你不可以告诉任何人
Selina, you can't tell anyone.
那你♥他♥妈♥为什么告诉我
Then why the hell did you tell me?
因为我关心你
Because I care about you.
如果这世上我只能拯救一人
And if there's one person I want to save,
我希望是你
I want it to be you.
这就是你和布鲁斯 韦恩的区别
That's the difference between you and Bruce Wayne.
他会不遗余力拯救所有人
He would try and save everyone.
你继续自欺欺人吧 但是你永远也不会替代他
You can pretend all you want, but you will never be him.
你什么都不是
You're nothing.
你都不是一个活生生的人类
You're not even a real person.
你无足轻重
You don't matter.
你错了
You're wrong about me.
我很重要
I do matter.
我不会让你告诉阿尔弗雷德的
And I won't let you tell Alfred.
呵是吗
Oh, yeah?
你要怎么阻
How you gonna stop...
还记得那天 你来小李家吃饭吗
You remember the night you came over to Lee's for dinner?
仿佛过了一个世纪那么久
It was like a lifetime ago.
莱斯利做了芝士火锅
Leslie made fondue.
喝的是波尔多葡萄酒
The wine was a Bordeaux.
年份很足 口感丝绸
Well-aged. Smooth tannins.
克林格女士穿了一件粉边的黑裙
Ms. Kringle wore a black dress with pink trim.
我真是一刻都不想待在那儿
I tried like hell to get out of it.
但小李就是不走
But Lee insisted.
其实 那天真的很开心
The truth is, I had a good time.
我曾把你当挚友
I considered you a friend.
我可以悄悄接近你
I can sneak up on you
或者在你无知无觉的时候 站在你面前
or be right in front of you without you even knowing.
但是当我现身
But when I reveal myself,
一切将不复从前 我是什么
you will never be the same. What am I?
- 我不在乎 爱德 - 背叛
- I don't care, Ed... - Betrayal.
每一段友谊的终结
That's how every friendship ends.
所以
So...
你说朋友到底有什么好
so what good are friends anyway?
他们是谁
Who are they?
你想要的谜底
The answer to your question.
你好 尼格玛先生
Hello, Mr. Nygma.
我听说 你对我们无比好奇
I hear you've been asking about us.
我怎么知道你们不是假冒的
How do I know you're real?
这才是所谓 神秘 的意义所在
Isn't that the point of a good mystery?
不到最后一刻 真♥相♥无从而知
You're never quite sure what to believe until the end.
或许你们只是戈登的托儿呢
Gordon could've put you up to this.
我向你保证
I assure you,
是我们强迫戈登带你来的
Detective Gordon had to be convinced to bring you here.
不妨这么说
But let me put it like this:
去年在印第安山
that question Professor Strange had you ask
斯特兰奇逼你 质问布鲁斯和福克斯的那个问题
Bruce Wayne and Lucius Fox last year at Indian Hill,
那个让你心心念念
the one that has tortured you,
不得而解的问题
the one you'll never be able to answer.
我知道答案
That answer is with me.
接下来呢
What now?
上车
Get in.
你想要的全部答案 都将揭晓
And all your questions will be answered.
枪就不需要了
You won't be needing the gun.
你让我们无比骄傲 戈登警探
You've made us proud, Detective Gordon.
你们准备怎么处理他
What are you going to do with him?
像尼格玛这般智慧超群的人 可以为我们效力三分
A man with Nygma's intellect could be quite useful to us.
我们会给他找到合适的位置
I'm sure we'll find something for him to do.
回头联♥系♥
We'll be in touch.
晚上好 肯恩女士 要喝点什么吗
Good evening, Ms. Kean. May I offer you a drink?
出事了
Something went wrong.
在尼格玛揭穿皇廷真面目之前
Gordon took down Nygma before he could find out
戈登把他带走了
the truth about the Court.
大概是因为 我告诉了戈登怎么解除炸♥弹♥吧
Probably 'cause I told Gordon how to disarm the bomb.
什么
What?
为什么
Why?
你答应过我 当尼格玛把地下组织交付我们的时候
You promised that when Nygma handed over the underworld,
我就能亲手杀了他
I would get to kill him.
以吻封缄 记得吗
Sealed it with a kiss, remember?
你还不明白吗
Don't you get it?
只要皇廷依然存在
As long as the Court is out there,
我就永远无法真正掌权
I'll never be in control!
难道不应该是 我们 吗
Don't you mean we'll never be in control?
我就永远都无法掌控
Seen it a thousand times.
野心 权利
Ambition, power.
没人能抵住诱惑
People can't help themselves.
她变了 宝贝儿
She's changed, baby.
你什么时候才能看得清呢
When are you gonna see that?
闭嘴 布奇
Shut up, Butch!
滚开
Move!
贵圈真乱
This is trouble.
回家真好
It's good to be home.
说起来 我去过韦恩庄园 那儿可干净多了
FYI, I've been to Wayne Manor. It's way cleaner.
你可没跟我说过 弗莱斯也要加入
You never said anything about Fries being a part of this.
你有点兴奋过头
You're a little hot.
降降火吧
Maybe you need to cool off.
喂 拜托了同志们
Oh, come on, you guys.
我们现在是一条船上的蚂蚱 记得吗
We're on the same team now, remember?
家人
A family?
让他离我远远的
Keep him away from me.
你脸上有一个问号♥诶
There's a question mark on your face.
赶紧滚去睡冰箱吧
You can sleep in the freezer.
研究进一步推测
The study speculates that
化学污物排放是罪魁祸首
widespread chemical dumping is to blame.
最新消息 现在播报即时新闻
And this just in: we now go to breaking news...
- 嗨 小企 看这个 - 别叫我小企
- Hey, Pengy. Check it out. - Do not call me "Pengy"!
- 我 - 谜语人 也就是爱德华 尼格玛
- My... - The Riddler, aka Edward Nygma,
在今日下午
was apprehended by the GCPD
绑♥架♥临时市长奥布里 詹姆斯之后 被警方逮捕归案
this afternoon after kidnapping Interim Mayor Aubrey James.
然而 在将其押送至阿卡姆收♥容♥所♥途中
However, while en route to Arkham Asylum, he managed
- 犯人设法逃脱 - 谜语人
- to escape police custody... - Riddler.
现仍逍遥法外
...and is now at large.
这个诨号♥他得想了多久
How long did he have to think about that one?
各位 休息充分
Rest up, everyone.
明天可是要忙的不可开交
Tomorrow is going to be a busy day.
容许我向你们介绍新成员
I'd like to introduce our newest member,
詹姆斯 戈登
James Gordon.
欢迎加入夜枭皇廷
Welcome to the Court of Owls.
字幕
Synced & corrected by kinglouisxx www.Addic7ed.Com
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表