剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
哈
Ugh!
好极了
Excellent!
你们是迪韦尔和迪弗里吧
Deever and Dumfree, I presume.
可怕的特维兹兄弟
The Terrible Tweeds.
久仰大名
Your reputation precedes you.
然后你是
And you are?
杰维斯 泰奇
Jervis Tetch.
你们的能力也许能帮我办件事
I have a job that might suit your particular skills.
我妹妹被市警♥察♥局带走了
My sister's been taken by the GCPD.
我需要救她出来
I need to get her back.
你想要从市警♥察♥局里抢个人出来
You want to break someone out of the GCPD?
不是随便什么人
Not "Someone."
是我妹妹
My sister.
我相信像你们这样的人能够理解
I assumed men like yourselves understood the bond
家人之间的纽带
of family.
我们有什么好处
What's in it for us?
他 会说话吗
Does he... ever speak?
算了 要是你们愿意听我说几句话
Regardless, if you'll do the courtesy
我想你们会发现
of listening to me, I think you'll find
我很有说服力
I can be quite persuasive.
今天来了好多人
Place is packed to the gills.
企鹅的赔率是二比一了
It's running two to one, for Penguin.
你们好像挺忙的
Mm. Sounds like you're busy.
或许我该走了
Maybe I should go, huh?
不 不会花多长时间
No. This won't take long.
我讨厌偷鸡摸狗的人
I hate people with sticky fingers.
好的 等一下
Okay, wait.
你 你需要什么
W-What do you... what do you need?
额 钱 消息
Huh? Money? Information?
我会对你有用的
I could be useful.
你会的
Oh, you will be.
你能让我杀一儆百
You'll send a message.
但是
But maybe...
我不需要这么做
I don't got to do this.
我是说
I mean, maybe...
你已经吸取教训了
you learned your lesson.
是的 当然 我
Yeah, totally. I...
你在耍我 是不是
You're screwing with me, aren't you?
是的
Yeah.
上
Do it.
布鲁斯
Bruce?
我们走
Let's go.
虽然有人批评科波特先生
And although some have criticized Mr. Cobblepot
主要靠中伤他人以及制♥造♥恐慌
for running a campaign based largely on name-calling
来竞选市长
and fear-mongering...
他简洁的口号♥
His simple message of
让哥谭重获安全是
"Make Gotham Safe Again" Has...
真不敢相信企鹅居然有机会能赢得选举
Can you believe Penguin might win this thing?
这城市真是要
Whole city's going to hell
天下大乱了
in a handbasket.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Fine.
我相信
I assume
你不是特意来关心我健康的
you didn't come here to ask about my health.
我需要和爱丽丝 泰奇谈谈
I need to speak with Alice Tetch.
不行
No.
就五分钟 拜托了
Five minutes, that's all I'm asking.
她要被转移到北部的设施了
She's scheduled to be moved to a facility upstate.
到时她就有大把时间了
I'm sure she'll have plenty of time then.
这事迫在眉睫
This can't wait.
出什么事了
What's going on?
放心说吧 孩子
You can talk to me, son.
她的哥哥
Her brother.
我昨晚跟他交手了
I had a run-in with him last night.
我觉得他对我下了蛊
Think he may have done something to me.
什么蛊
Like what?
我也不清楚
I don't know.
我控制不住自杀的念头
I'm having thoughts.
听着
Look...
你是英雄难过美人关
you've caught some bad breaks.
黑门监狱 小李
Blackgate. Lee.
我不知道你去见她的时候发生了什么
I don't know what happened when you went to see her,
不过大致情况我也猜到了
but I can take a pretty good guess.
但是自己做的决定 不论痛苦与否
But at some point, you're gonna have to make peace
终有一天要学会释怀
with the decisions you've made.
我要是做不到呢
And what if I can't?
我就是活生生的例子
Take it from me,
你也不想一觉醒来
you don't want to wake up one day and realize
发现自己浑浑噩噩消磨了20年
that 20 years has gone by.
爱丽丝正在审问室
We're keeping Alice in interrogation.
就五分钟
Five minutes.
刚才是怎么回事
What was that back there?
- 什么 - 你
- What? - You.
简直感谢阿尔弗雷德给你上的拳击训练课
Remind me to give props to Alfred on his training.
没想到你打起架来有模有样
I did not think you had that in you.
我也是意料之外
Me neither.
你还好吗
You okay?
你呢
You?
有点头晕眼花
A little lightheaded.
布鲁斯
Bruce.
- 哦 你得去医院 - 不
- Oh... You need a hospital. - No.
不能去医院
No hospitals.
- 这些是伤疤吗 - 不是 没什么大不了的
- Are those scars? - Nothing, they're nothing.
你不是布鲁斯
You're not Bruce.
赛琳娜 听我说
Selina, just...
- 你不是布鲁斯 - 听我 - 听我说
- You're not Bruce. - Just-just listen...
- 你到底是谁 - 我不会伤害你的 听我跟你
- What the hell are you?! - I won't hurt you. Just let me...
听我跟你解释
Just let me explain.
我觉得你应该知道布奇正在贿赂竞选大会的官员
I assume you know Butch is paying campaign officials
来赢得竞选
to buy the election?
你不支持吗
You don't approve?
我的宝贝艾德 这可是哥谭
My dear Ed, this is Gotham.
入乡随俗
This is how things are done.
理论上讲 我是支持的
And in theory, I support that.
但是 奥斯瓦尔德
But, Oswald,
你看到这些人是怎么为你加油助威的了吗
Do you see how these people are cheering for you?
是的 他们 确实很激动
Yes, they... do seem very excited.
你完全可以凭实力赢得这次竞选
You can win this on your own.
我可不想冒这个险 我完全没有优势
Why risk it? There is no upside.
我想当市长 艾德 我从来没有像现在这样迫不及待
I want this, Ed. I want this like I've never wanted anything.
我懂
I know.
所以你不能放纵布奇
Which is why you need to call off Butch.
企鹅先生
Mr. Penguin?
你好 有事吗
Hello, there.
非常感激您把怪物都赶跑了
I wanted to thank you for getting rid of all the monsters.
看到了吗
Do you see?
人们对我的态度好多了
People look at me differently now.
这可是我人生中第一次
For the first time in my life,
人们如此需要我
I feel wanted.
跟您合作很愉快
Nice doing business with you.
现在感觉如何
And how do you feel now?
我觉得我刚才误以为
I feel like I've misjudged someone
有人想与我为友
who was supposed to be my friend.
我就是你的朋友
I am your friend.
千金难买♥♥人心 谁料一瞥牵魂
I can't be bought, but I can be stolen with a glance.
独拥形如废物 成双方能无价
I'm worthless to one, but priceless to two.
- 请问我是什么 - 管它什么鬼
- What am I? - I don't care.
我现在不想猜什么破谜语
I do not need a stupid riddle right now.
我知道我要什么
I know what I want.
我要当市长
I want to be mayor.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表