剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
我会给你三个谜题
I will give you three riddles.
每答错一次 我就割断一根绳子
For every riddle you get wrong, I cut a rope.
如果三个都错了
You get three wrong,
那就抱歉了这只高级灵长类
and this excuse for a higher primate
和挂在他脖子上的
and the antidote
解药
around his neck...
都会坠下楼去
...fall over the ledge.
喔
Wow.
我说清了吗
Am I clear?
如果我都答对了呢
And if I get them right?
哪怕你只回答对一道
Everyone lives!
所有人都能活下去
Even if you get just one.
没有比这更公平的了
Can't say fairer than that.
好吧
Okay.
很好
Wonderful.
第一道谜题
First riddle.
我能填满整个房♥间或一颗心
I can fill a room or just one heart.
可以独拥 却不能分享
Others can have me, but I can't be shared.
我是什么
What am I?
答案是爱
The answer's love.
什么
What?
不
No.
不对
No!
答案是孤独
The... the answer is loneliness!
你怎么能不知道这个
How do you not know that?!
别 别 别啊
No, no, no.
别 尼格玛 不要 噢 天啊
No, Nygma. No, no! Oh, God!
下一个
Ask me another.
第二个谜题
Okay. Second riddle.
我可以成为集体的一分子 但永远都无法融入
I can be a member of a group, but can never blend in.
我是什么
What am I?
雪花
A snowflake.
雪
A sn...
不
No!
不 不对
No! No!
答案是个体
The answer is an individual!
等下
Wait!
雪花也说得通
Snowflake is also a suitable answer.
没有相同的两片雪花 可以定义为
No two are alike, making them by definition
个体 因此答案
individuals... therefore an answer
适合你的谜题
befitting your riddle.
好吧 我看你还是没理解游戏规则
Okay. I don't think you grasp how this works.
你得给我 我想要的答案
You have to give my answer.
噢 妈妈咪呀 对不起 哦 天啊
Oh, Mama! I'm sorry! Oh, God!
奥斯瓦德说的对
Oswald was right.
他才是唯一
He's the only one...
不
No!
都怪你
It's just you.
你不是个好对手
You aren't a good enough enemy!
不 不
No. No.
不 三个谜语
No. Three riddles.
三个答案 这是规则 爱德
Three answers. Those are the rules, Ed.
好吧 最后一个谜题
Okay. Final riddle.
我能感受到你的一举一动 我知道你的每个想法
I feel your every move, I know your every thought,
我随你来到这世上 又随你化为泥土
I'm with you from birth, and I'll see you rot.
我是什么
What am I?
你做了什么 爱德
What did you do, Ed?
你做了
What did you...
企鹅到底怎么了
What happened to Penguin?
出事了 对不对
Something happened, didn't it?
你是不是杀了他
Did you kill him?
这样下去不对 这样下去不对
This is not gonna be good. This is not gonna be good.
- 你杀了他 是不是 - 我了解你所有想法
- You did, didn't you? - I feel your every thought...
我能感到你的一举一动 我了解你所有想法
I feel your every move, I know your every thought,
我随你而来这世上 又随你化为泥土
I'm with you from birth, and I'll see you rot.
我是什么
What am I?!
影子
A reflection.
为什么每次都只有三个回答
Why does it always have to be three answers?!
为什么不能给他四次机会 拜托
Why can't he get four?! Come on!
回答正确
Correct.
哎呀
Oops.
谢谢 哥们儿
Thanks, buddy.
我就知道你能行
I never doubted you.
是你
You.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我也很高兴见到你
It's good to see you, too.
跟赛琳娜谈的怎么样
How'd things go with Selina?
你怎么
How did you...?
是你留的纸条
You sent that note.
你跟我穿的一样
And you're dressed like me.
- 甚至你的发型 - 是的
- Even your hair. - Yes.
像是看着镜子
Like looking into a mirror.
强效迷♥药♥
Powerful knockout drug.
为什么
Why?
这是 我被造出来的目的
This... is what I was made for.
成为布鲁斯 韦恩
To be Bruce Wayne.
你和我父亲
How could you, how could my father
怎么会是他们其中一员
have been a part of this?
我们都很自豪的加入其中
We were proud to join.
我们以为我们在做好事
We thought we were gonna do good.
但皇廷欺骗了我们
The Court lied to us.
或者说我们自欺欺人 我不知道
Or we lied to ourselves. I don't know.
现在呢
And now?
那你还是一个忠实成员么
You're still a loyal member?
他们是 这么认为的
They think so.
我曾是一个忠诚的信徒 上帝帮助了我
I was a true believer. God help me.
现在 我浑身上下每个细胞都鄙视皇廷
I despise them with every bone in my body.
发生了什么
What changed your mind?
你父亲
Your father
看穿了他们的谎言
saw through their lies.
我却没能听他一句 一切都为时过晚
I didn't listen to him until it was too late.
什么太晚了
When was too late?
他们杀了他
When they killed him.
你骗我
No.
不可能 当时我在那
No, I was there.
那是个意外 一个喝醉的司机
It was an accident, a drunk driver.
你要这么想也可以
Just looked that way.
我就在那 我就在那个肇事现场
I was there! I was in the wreck.
我眼睁睁地看着他死了
I watched him die.
那种车祸不过是皇廷的一个障眼法
Car wrecks like that are simple business for the Court.
我哥哥不停地给他们制♥造♥麻烦 所以他们痛下杀手
My brother was making trouble, and they killed him.
就如同我站在这里一般真实
As sure as I'm standing here now.
现在
Now?!
20多年后你才现身告诉我这起谋杀
Some 20 odd years later, and you come and you tell me
你之前干嘛去了
this crazy story. Where the hell have you been?!
我和妈妈需要你的时候 你去哪了
Where were you when my mom and I needed you?
之前不能陪在你身边 非常抱歉 吉姆
I'm truly sorry I wasn't there for you, Jim.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
皇廷把我送到海外 我得证明我的忠诚
The Court sent me overseas. I had to prove my loyalty.
你为什么要向一个
Why would you prove your loyalty to a group
杀了你哥哥的组织证明衷心
that murdered your own brother?
如果我不从 一定会被杀人灭口
I knew they'd kill me if I didn't obey.
我选择了生存
I chose to live.
直到现在
Until now.
为什么现在
Why now?
因为现在皇廷想拉拢你
Because now you've been asked to join the Court.
现在我不是孤身战斗
Now I'm not alone.
现在
Now...
你能帮我从内部毁掉他们
you can help me destroy them from within.
其他人试过 但是失败了
Others have tried and failed,
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表