剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
我建议你接起来
I suggest you pick up.
然后说什么
And tell her what?
说你把父亲的死归咎于我
That you blame me for your father's death.
是我下令杀掉你的父亲
I gave the order to have him killed,
我死不足惜
and I deserved what I got.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你有他的魄力 吉姆
You have his strength, Jim.
你可以帮他善终
You can finish what he started.
为你也为我
For both of us.
他本可以为你无比骄傲
He would have been so proud of you.
不
No!
求求你 求求你 我错了
Please! Please. I'm sorry.
我什么都愿意做
I'll do whatever you want.
不要再让我回去了
Just please don't make me go back there!
把钱交出来
Give me your money!
不
No!
我有太多东西想要传授给你 布鲁斯
I have so much to teach you, Bruce.
但是你的苦痛
But your pain...
将你深深封闭 无法达到我所期待的境界
it blocks you from who I need you to become.
无法拯救哥谭于水火
Who Gotham needs you to become.
如果一个人的感情和情绪足够强大
If one's feelings and emotions are strong enough,
它可以波动并影响到现实世界
their consequences can follow you back into the real world.
我不明白你到底想要什么
I don't know what you want from me.
数世纪以来 我们不断尝试着打破
Over the centuries, we've tried to end the cycle
肆虐哥谭的暴♥力♥和犯罪之循环
of crime and violence that plagues Gotham,
只为它能够从零开始
only for it to start up again.
可是你知道 为何能从头来过吗
And do you know why it does?
因为人心惶惶
People are afraid.
而恐惧 会滋生绝望
And fear breeds hopelessness.
难道说 你其实非常爱护哥谭的子民
I'm supposed to believe you care about the people of Gotham?
没错
I do.
爱入骨髓
Very much.
这就是为何此时需要你
Which is where you come in.
哥谭需要一些
Gotham needs something I believe
只有你能给予的东西
only you can provide.
是什么
What?
保护神 布鲁斯
A protector, Bruce.
我无法保护哥谭
I can't protect Gotham.
至少无法凭一己之力 无人能行
Not by myself. No one can.
或许如此
Perhaps.
但是如果你化身为一种象征
But if you were to become a symbol,
一个抵抗恐惧的象征
a symbol against fear,
那么哥谭便能浴火重生
then Gotham can be reborn.
好吧 我承认
Okay, I admit it.
我发了一点儿小脾气
I might have lost my temper there a little bit.
抱歉咯
Sorry about that.
没事儿
It's okay.
老子怎么就着了他的魔呢
I don't know why I let him get to me.
棍棒石头才会伤人 对吧
Sticks and stones, right?
嗯哼
Hmm.
言语伤我 比棍棒石头更深
Words always hurt me way more than sticks or stones.
是啊 我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
所以你是打算放弃复仇了吗
So does this mean you're giving up your plans for revenge?
凭我一己之力
I can't take on Nygma and Barbara
根本弄不死尼格玛和芭芭拉他们
and the rest of them by myself.
谁说让你一个人孤身奋战啦
Who said anything about taking them on by yourself?
赛琳娜跟我说过超多关于印第安山
Selina told me some pretty crazy stories
她遇到的那些狂人疯子
about people she met down in Indian Hill.
你不是要招贤纳士吗
Said you wanted to build an army, right?
那么
Well,
组一个怪胎军团如何
what about an army of freaks?
什么样的怪胎
What kind of freaks?
我猜 是凯瑟琳
Kathryn, I presume.
戈登警探
Detective Gordon.
并非出人意料的结果
I can't say I'm entirely surprised.
我杀了我叔叔
I killed my uncle.
毫无愧疚
I make no apologies for it.
我们理解
We understand.
很好 或许我们该见一面
Good. Maybe it's time we meet.
同意
Agreed.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表