剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
哥谭前情提要 仔细聆听钟表的声音
- Previously on Gotham... - Listen to the watch.
它的滴答声 与你的心跳同步
It's ticking. Synchronizes with your heartbeat.
站在椅背上
Stand upon the back of the chair.
你可以让他言听计从吗
So you could get him to do anything you wanted?
我想让你找到我妹妹
I want you to find my sister.
她的身体状况 她的血液中有某种毒素
Her condition, some poison in her blood.
我宣布竞选市长
I announce my candidacy for mayor.
雨果斯特兰奇创造了另一个你
Hugo Strange made another you.
- 他走了 - 他剪掉了他的头发
- He's gone. - He cut his hair.
好看起来更像你
To look more like you.
阿尔弗雷德知道你开了他的车吗
Does Alfred know you have his car?
你想去兜兜风吗
Would you like to go for a ride?
滴答声与你的心跳同步
The ticking synchronizes with your heartbeat.
吉姆 内心深处你早想超脱
Deep down, you want to die, Jim.
跳下去吧
Step off the ledge.
停下
Stop!
你不明白
You don't understand.
我 我哥哥会发现我在这儿 他会来找我
My-my brother will find out I'm here, and he'll come for me.
没什么能拦得住他
Nothing will stop him.
就是那个把你丢给斯特兰奇
This is the brother that took you to Strange
想"治疗"你的哥哥
to try and fix you?
什么 不
What? No.
杰维斯一直监禁着我
Jervis kept me a prisoner most of my life,
我想方设法逃出生天
and when I finally managed to escape,
尽我所能的远离他
I ran as far away from him as I could.
嗯嗯 所以来了哥谭
Mm-hmm, and landed in Gotham.
哥谭看起来是个绝佳的藏身之地
It seemed like a good place to hide.
直到斯特兰奇发现我 并将我关在印第安山
Until Strange found me and locked me in Indian Hill.
不得不说 你和你后来的房♥东简直倒了大霉
I'll admit, not the best luck for you or your future landlord.
那是一场意外
That was an accident.
你是说把他感染的事儿 还是把他BBQ了的事儿
The infecting part or the lighting him on fire part?
我不是怪物
I'm not a monster!
但是等到我哥哥找过来
But if you want to see one,
你们就知道什么叫真正的怪物了
just wait until my brother comes for me.
你们对他的能力一无所知
You don't know what he's capable of.
对所有人来说
This isn't over.
这仅是风暴的开始
For either of us.
太棒了
It's perfect!
噢 我妹妹从小就喜欢游乐园
Oh, my sister used to love amusement parks.
旋转木马 美味的食物 神奇的马戏团表演
The rides, the food, the tents with amazing acts.
为了她 我才成了一名魔术师
That's why I became a performer.
你是一个顾家的男人吗
Are you a family man?
是的
Yes.
我是一个顾家的男人
I am a family man.
失去她的那天 我痛不欲生
The day I lost her was the saddest of my life.
让我挺过难关保持理智的
The only thing that got me through,
是我强烈的愿望
that kept me sane,
终有一日 我们将再次相逢
was the hope of one day being together again.
阖家欢乐
Reunited.
如果一切进展顺利的话
And if all goes well,
今日将梦想成真
that day is today.
当然 像这样的团聚
Of course, a reunion like this
容不得外人掺和
needs to be a private affair.
你懂的
You understand.
哥谭市大选之日 前任市长奥布里 杰姆斯
It's Election Day in Gotham, with former mayor Aubrey James
和前罪犯大佬奥斯瓦德 科波特
and former criminal kingpin Oswald Cobblepot
竞争的相当激烈
running toe to toe...
靠你帮忙了
Why don't you take care of it.
感激不尽
Appreciate it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我必须说 你看起来
I must say, you are looking
衣冠楚楚一表人才
quite the dapper fellow.
你的西装尺寸我随便猜的
I had to guess on the jacket size.
- 希望裁剪得体 - 完美
- I hope it fits. - Perfectly.
我不胜感激
I cannot thank you enough.
就是件西装
It's just a suit.
不 不 如果不是因为你
No. No, if it weren't for you,
我仍然会在疯狂的尖叫声中入睡
I would still be falling asleep to the screams of the insane.
不过听久了就异常和谐悦耳了 不是吗
It becomes almost a white noise after a while, doesn't it?
是的
It does.
奥斯瓦德 我深信
I do believe, Oswald,
阿卡姆让我们更加强大
Arkham has made us both stronger.
感同身受
I couldn't agree more.
这也是为什么
Which is why I had
我把出院证明裱起来的原因
our release certificates framed.
铭记过去的挣扎
A reminder of past struggles
和崭新的开始
and new beginnings.
要不是咱俩是铁哥们
If I didn't know better,
我肯定会骂你多愁善感 死矫情
I'd accuse you of being a sentimentalist.
可不是吗
Guilty.
准备好了吗老板 今天可是连轴转
You all set, boss? Busy day today.
你刚才在跟谁讲话
Who were those people you were speaking with?
不用你操心
Don't worry about it.
别这样布奇 客气点
Come now, Butch. Play nice.
我们现在同舟共济
We're all on the same team here.
对吗
Right?
我的小伙伴
My team.
好的 当然
Yeah. Sure.
你开心就好
Whatever you say.
我警告你 别狗抓耗子多管闲事
You keep your nose out of my business.
好的
Yeah.
当然
Sure.
你开心就好
Whatever you say.
为什么每一次
Why is it that every time
一有什么棘手的大事儿
something hits the fan around here,
都有你在里面掺一脚
I inevitably find you at the center of it?
我只是干活罢了
I was just working a job.
她哥哥雇我找她
Her brother asked me to find her.
呵 你现在是私♥家♥侦♥探♥了怎么着
Yeah. You're some sort of P.I. Now? Is that it?
- 拿人钱财与人消灾 - 你有种
- I'm whatever pays the bills. - Great.
关于这个女孩的血液 我们现在了解多少
What do we know about this girl's blood?
不多 她声称感染她的房♥东是件意外
Not much. She claims infecting the landlord was an accident.
汤普森抽了一些血液样本
Have Thompkins draw some samples,
看看她能查出点什么头绪
see if she can find out what we're dealing with here.
然后逮捕她的哥哥进行审问
And pick up the brother for questioning.
你们知道从哪儿可以找到他吗
Any idea where we might find him?
没有 我一找到就通知你
No. But when I do, I'll let you know.
我和他还有点未了的私事
We have some unfinished business.
想都别想
Not any more.
这烂摊子现在归警局管
This is an active investigation.
你胆敢接近他一步 等着吃牢饭吧
You go anywhere near him, I'll have you arrested.
什么罪名
For what?
法律禁止两个公民私下聊天不成
No law against two private citizens having a chat.
我晚点过来拿我的赏金
I'll come by later to pick up my check.
我觉得我也能当个酷炫的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I bet I'd make a kick-ass P.I.
滚出去
Get out.
你一出生血液就有特殊能力吗
Have you had this condition since birth?
跟我说说
Tell me about it.
如果有人接触到我的血液
If a person comes into contact with my blood,
他们就会转化
it changes them.
转化状况因人而异
It affects every person differently.
我哥哥坚信 它能够激发一个人的本性
My brother believes it brings out a person's true nature.
你的哥哥被感染了吗
Is your brother infected?
这就是为什么你那么怕他吗
Is that why you're so terrified of him?
杰维斯没有被感染
Jervis isn't infected.
他认为我们不可分割
He believes we're connected.
如同硬币的正反面
Two sides of the same coin.
我以血制人 他以精神操控
My way is the blood, and his, the mind.
催眠
Hypnosis.
远远超出了催眠的范围
It goes way beyond that.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表