剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
她说 首先我必须证明我对皇廷的忠诚
She says I have to prove my loyalty to the Court first.
听着 我知道我现在必须保持冷静
Look, I see the need for playing it cool.
但现在 皇廷在准备一项
But right now, the Court's readying a weapon
可以毁灭这座城市的武器
that could destroy the city.
我们没时间袖手旁观 什么也不做
We don't have time to sit on our thumbs and do nothing.
我也不喜欢这样 但如果我把他们逼得太紧
I don't like it any more than you do, but if I push too hard,
我们可能会失去 绝无仅有地阻止他们的机会
we might blow the only chance we have at stopping this.
弗兰克叔叔的死就毫无意义了
And Uncle Frank will have died in vain.
好吧 那我们现在该做什么
Okay, so what do we do now?
凯瑟琳让我回来工作 装样子
Kathryn said to get back to work. Keep up appearances.
这应该不难
That shouldn't be too hard.
看看谁又出来搞事了
Look who resurfaced.
有人吗
Hello?
爱德
Ed?
我是芭芭拉
It's Barbara.
一直被你放鸽子的老朋友
Your old friend you've been blowing off.
我允许你叫我爱德
I'll allow you to call me Ed
是因为我们之间有交情
'cause we have history.
但是我的名字是
But my name...
谜语人
is the Riddler.
新闻头条就是这么写的
So the headlines say.
你来做什么
Now, why are you here?
企鹅当市长时
When Penguin was mayor,
他有提到过一个神秘组织吗
did he mention a mysterious group?
一个躲在暗处不受任何规制
One that controlled the levers of power in Gotham
掌控着哥谭权力的组织
from the shadows with total impunity?
- 没 - 我跟你说 我一步一步爬到这位置
- No. - See, I didn't claw my way to the top
可不能容忍♥上头还有别人
only to find out there was someone above me.
我一直在调查这是个什么组织
I've been trying to find out who they are,
但他们好像来无影去无踪
but no one in this town seems to know anything about them.
那你是怎么知道他们的
And how is it that you know about them?
吉姆 戈登让我去调查他们
Jim Gordon put me onto them.
那他有什么目的
And what is his interest in all this?
他没说
He didn't say.
但他昨天让我去查
But he did ask me to investigate a shipment
9C码头的一批货物
coming into Dock 9C yesterday.
港务长在看守一个印第安山的箱子
The harbormaster was protecting a crate from Indian Hill.
- 里面是什么 - 不清楚
- What was inside? - I don't know.
在我动手之前 一个蒙面杀手杀了出来
Before I got a chance to find out, some masked assassin
差点全军覆没
slaughtered half my men.
这事你了解多少
What do you know?
当初在印第安山的时候
When I was at Indian Hill,
斯特兰奇教授曾暗示过我 有一个神秘莫测的组织
Professor Strange hinted at some powerful, secret group,
但他没告诉我具体身份
but he didn't tell me who they were.
这又是一个未解之谜
This is the one riddle that got away.
我会
I will...
帮你揭晓答案的
get you the answer you seek.
但要用我自己的方式
But I will do it in my own way.
你又要搞一番大动作了 是吗
You're gonna make a big production of this, aren't you?
只有那些权贵之人才会勾结
Only someone with power and connections
这样的组织
would have information on this group.
我得跟哥谭的名流们好好谈谈了
I need to speak with Gotham's elite.
没有什么能比剧院的首演之夜
And nothing brings out the bourgeoisie quite like
更能让这些资本家倾巢出动了
opening night at the theater.
你这泼皮要带我去哪
Where wilt thou lead me?
说
Speak,
我不会再踏出一步
for I will go no further.
幽灵
I say, Ghost,
你到底有何意图
speak your business
否则我不会再向前一步
or I shall go no further!
我的意图
My business
跟你无关 丹麦王子
is not with you, Prince of Denmark.
与你的观众相关
But with your audience.
我来这是想告诉你们
I've come to address you,
哥谭的权贵们
the ruling class of Gotham.
你们的秘密藏匿了太久
You've kept a secret for far too long.
但今晚
But tonight
我要挟持并折磨你们中的一位
I will kidnap and torture one of you
来告诉我答案
to expose the truth.
快 把这个消息告诉你们的朋友
So, spread the word to all your friends,
谜语人即将到来
the Riddler is coming.
另外 我感觉你的表演太呆滞
Also, I found your performance to be wooden
而且浮夸
and unrealistic.
谢幕
And scene.
这样 老伙计
And that, my old mucker,
就将死了
is checkmate.
好棋 阿尔弗雷德
Good game, Alfred.
你让着我 是不是 布鲁斯少爷
You let me win, didn't you, Master Bruce?
- 怎么会呢 阿尔弗雷德 - 别装了
- No way, Alfred. - No way, my foot.
你原来可不这样 怎么回事
That's very unlike you, isn't it?
实话实说
And to be honest, I mean,
我看你这几天都心不在焉的 是不是
you haven't been yourself these past few days, have you?
你这话是什么意思
I don't know what you're talking about.
得了吧 你懂我的意思 别装疯卖♥♥傻了
I think you do know what I'm talking about, so come on.
说出来吧
Out with it.
那天我回来的时候
The other day when I came home,
你问我跟赛琳娜怎么样了
you asked how things were with Selina.
我说得好像 我们还有转机
I made it sound like things were hopeful.
我骗了你
I lied.
她说她再也不想见到我了
She said she never wanted to see me again.
我进退两难
I was embarrassed.
我怕你
I was afraid you'd...
怕你问我跟她进展如何 我肯定会撒谎
ask me about seeing Selina, and I'd lie and...
我只是 不想再面对这件事了
I just didn't want to talk about it.
好吧 我懂你 布少爷
Well, then... I understand, Master B.
也谢谢你能对我这么坦诚
And thank you very much for being so candid.
那我也不需要再担心凯尔小姐了
And I really wouldn't worry about Ms. Kyle.
时光总是麻痹伤痛的良药
You know, time has a way of sorting these things out,
对吧
doesn't it?
突然想起来 我得去看看糊锅了没
Talking of which, I should check on the dinner.
阿尔弗雷德
Alfred.
先生
Sir?
谢谢你
Thank you.
你是我的知己
You're a good friend.
三生有幸 先生
Glad to hear it, sir.
是我
It's me.
又流鼻血了
It's happening again.
嘿
Hey.
观众已经查清楚了
So, the audience has been accounted for.
呃 这是哈姆雷特吗
Uh, is this Hamlet?
终归还是死逑了
I guess he wasn't meant to be.
你最近跟尼格玛打过交道
You crossed paths with Nygma recently.
你知道一些关于他说的那个 秘密 的情况吗
Any idea what this secret is he's talking about?
我一点也不知道
No, I have no clue.
估计他是瞎编的吧
My guess is he just made it up.
队长 我们搜集完毕了
Captain, we got the all clear.
好的
All right.
这里面只有这个
This is all that's in there.
是个谜语
It's a riddle.
震惊呢
Shocker.
是用抑扬格五音步写得 像莎士比亚的十四行诗
Written in iambic pentameter like a Shakespearean sonnet.
我位高权重
"I am a man who holds a high position,
对子民阳奉阴违
"Who shows two faces to all those he rules,
一个骗子 罪人 却又是政客
"A fraud, criminal, and sometime politician.
哥谭 愚民们的选区
Gotham, my constituency of fools."
双面政客
A two-faced politician
任职区是哥谭 是市长吗
whose constituency is Gotham. The mayor?
骗子 罪人 好像说的是企鹅
"Fraud, criminal" Sounds like he's describing Penguin,
但这说不通啊
but that doesn't make any sense.
爱德告诉卢修斯他杀了企鹅
Ed told Lucius he killed Penguin.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表