剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
远离痛苦折磨
Free from the pain.
你可以做到的
And you can be.
放弃挣扎
Stop fighting
放手吧
and let go.
过去的就过去了
The past is the past.
我无力改变过去
There's nothing I can do to change that.
释怀过去和把握现在 是两码事
There's a difference between moving on and letting go.
不
No!
哇哦 戈登先生破了我的咒语
Well, well, Mr. Gordon breaks my spell!
该和这个邪恶的城市说再见了
I dare say it's time we bid this foul city our good-bye.
- 不 - 爱丽丝
- No! - Alice!
我才不和你走
I'll never go with you!
你怎么能这么说
Why do you say such things?!
我们属于彼此 你知道的啊
We belong together. You know that.
我爱你
I love you.
- 你疯了 - 不 不
- You're insane! - No, no!
不
No!
不
No!
是你杀了她
You killed her!
想解释一下吗
You want to explain yourself?
我只是跟着线索来的
I was following a lead.
你是被所谓的男人的友谊
You were following some misguided notion
给坑过来的
about friendship.
终有一天 詹姆斯 戈登会害死你的
James Gordon is gonna get you killed
你懂吗
one day, you get that?
可能吧
Maybe.
但是在我死那天前
But until that day,
我永远不会丢下他
I will never turn my back on him.
全体哥谭公民
The night that all of Gotham
一直所期盼的夜晚
has been waiting for.
最终选举结果即将揭晓
The final results should be coming in shortly.
即将揭晓答案
This is it.
我心心念念的时刻到了
The moment I've been waiting for.
是啊
Indeed.
你
You!
你 你毁了我们所有的计划
You, you ruined everything!
布奇 快放开他
Butch, release him this instant!
发生了什么
What is going on?!
让我告诉你怎么回事
I'll tell you what's going on.
他毁了你的竞选
He just cost you the election.
他找了各地区的官员
He went to every district official
把你塞给他们的钱全要回来了
and took the money back.
谎称你想要光明正大地选举
Said you wanted to run a clean election.
告诉我这不是真的
Tell me this is not true.
恐怕这次布奇说对了
I'm afraid Butch is right. For once.
为什么
Why?
我为你做了这么多
After everything I've done for you.
你我联手本可以事事顺利
Everything we could've done together.
你却背叛了我
You betrayed me.
布奇
Butch!
给我个理由
Give me one reason why I shouldn't
不让布奇送你下黄泉
let Butch kill you where you stand.
可有三十个人看着呢
Well, there are about 30 witnesses...
我才不管
I don't care!
还有一个理由
And there's that.
连从小被吓大的哥谭人
In what can only be viewed
都为之一震
as a seismic shift even by Gotham standards,
前地下组织领导人 奥斯瓦尔德 科波特
former underworld kingpin Oswald Cobblepot
完胜对手 赢得市长选举
has won the mayor's office by a landslide.
很大因素上是由于他公开批评
momentum based largely on his outspoken criticism...
我还是赢了
I still won.
市政♥府♥官员和GCPD对一些事件处理不当
Of how city officials and the GCPD mishandled...
他们是真的想让我当市长
They really want me as mayor.
是的
Yes.
千金难买♥♥人心
I can't be bought,
谁料一瞥牵魂
but I can be stolen with one glance.
独拥形如废物 成双方能无价
I'm worthless to one, but priceless to two.
是爱
Love.
科波特 科波特
Cobblepot! Cobblepot!
他们爱我
They love me.
如果你靠钱收买♥♥人心
If you would've bought the election,
你就无法体会到他们对你的爱了
you would've never known.
但是你现在体会到了
But now you do.
飞一般的感觉 是不是
Feels good, doesn't it?
你怎么知道我能赢
How did you know I would win?
就算你自己都不相信你自己
I believe in you, Oswald.
我仍旧相信你 奥斯瓦尔德
Even when you don't believe in yourself.
你
You.
你从来不相信我能够靠自己赢得选举
You never believed I could win this election on my own.
我想或许你还不配当我的心腹
I think maybe you're not cut out for this after all.
什么 你在开玩笑吗
What?! You got to be kidding me.
- 这家伙 - 别担心
- This guy... - Don't worry.
我还需要你帮我收拾人
I still need someone to crack skulls.
来吧 小爱
Come, Ed.
我们有一堆计划要做
We have plans to make.
你觉得我们还会再见到他吗
You think we'll ever see him again?
大概不会了 小主布鲁斯
Well, that I very much doubt, Master Bruce.
我想他会尽可能的
I reckon he's gonna try and get as far away from Gotham
离哥谭远远的
as he possibly can.
我还是不懂 雨果 斯特兰奇为什么要造他
I still wonder why Hugo Strange made him.
他在实验室多孤单
Long lonely nights
漫漫长夜 他也想找个人说话嘛
in the laboratory, but wanted someone to talk to.
或者也可能图谋不轨
Or some other nefarious reason.
或许吧
Perhaps.
有件事情
There is one thing.
请说 小主布鲁斯
Yes, Master Bruce?
你觉得塞琳娜真的亲他了吗
Do you think Selina really kissed him?
- 唉 糟了 - 我说
- Aw, bloody hell. - I mean, you've had
你受过审讯训练对吗
training in interrogation, right?
你可以判断一个人有没有说谎
You can tell when someone's lying.
我不想说这个
No, I'm not gonna have this conversation.
如果她真的亲了他 是不是把他当成我了呢
And if she did kiss him, do you think she thought he was me?
晚安 布鲁斯少爷
Good night, Master Bruce.
我打赌 她以为他是我
I bet she thought he was me.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
姗姗来迟啊
You're here late.
特维兹兄弟把这里闹了个底朝天
Tweeds really did a number on this place.
我真是又当验尸官又当医生
Guess I'm medical examiner-slash-medic.
还兼顾留院医师
Slash-resident therapist.
我要谢谢你
I wanted to thank you
是你让布洛克给我放水的
for telling Bullock where to find me.
我听说爱丽丝的事情了 你没受伤吧
Heard about what happened with Alice. You okay?
- 没有 - 不
- Yeah. - No.
我是问你还好吗
I mean are you okay?
不管杰维斯对我做了什么
Whatever Jervis did to me...
现在一切都结束了
it's over now.
那就好
I'm glad.
我要走了
Guess I should get going.
小李
Lee.
有些话我要和你说
There's something I... need to tell you.
你回来的那天
Something I should have told you
我就该告诉你的
the moment I saw you back in Gotham.
- 今天你说的话 - 我很抱歉
- Everything you said today... - I'm sorry about that.
别抱歉
Don't...
你是对的
You were right.
发生了这么多事情
And after everything that happened today...
真的很难开口
This is harder than I thought.
你想说什么 吉姆
What is it, Jim?
我替你感到高兴
I'm happy for you.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表