剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
却无人取证调查
there seems to be zero investigation.
你刚来哥谭 是不
You're new to Gotham, aren't you?
哈 所以怎么着
Okay, this is where
我新来的就待遇不一样吗
you tell me things work differently here?
我不出生在哥谭 但是我父亲是警♥察♥
I'm not from Gotham, but my dad's a cop.
我兄弟们都是警♥察♥
My brothers are cops.
天下警♥察♥皆为民
And things work the same everywhere.
我是想说 在这个城市里想找一个清静的酒吧
I was going to say it's hard to find a quiet bar
还真不容易
in the city.
我喜欢来这喝酒
I like coming here.
别逼我换酒吧
Please don't make me find another.
那么 你相信科波特说的话吗
Now, do you think Cobblepot's right?
是菲什 穆尼密谋组织大潜逃吗
That Fish Mooney's organizing the escapees?
企鹅是个骗子兼杀人犯
Penguin is a liar and a murderer.
但是
Hmm... but...
但是根据这些逃犯的情况
But based on the escapees,
以及对菲什的了解
and knowing Fish...
祈祷不是她吧
I hope not.
嗯哼
Well...
企鹅正在一百万美金悬赏菲什哟
he's offering a million dollars to whoever brings her in.
不用谢我
You're welcome.
这是个魔盒
It's a puzzle.
难就难在打不开
The trick is opening it.
店主说
The man at the store said
这是史上最难没有之一的魔盒
it's one of the most difficult ever made.
代代流传了几个世纪
People pass it down unsolved
依然无人解开
for generations.
有个数学家差点搞疯了
A mathematician once went mad trying...
呃
Yes.
好吧
Well,
你解开了
there you go.
多谢款待
It was a lovely thought.
你收到饼干了吗
And did you got the biscuits?
啊还有毛衣
A-And the sweater?
这里房♥间通风太好 容易受凉
I-I know how drafty these rooms are.
- 企鹅先生 - 奥斯瓦尔德
- Mr. Penguin. - Oswald.
- 之前我对各种严刑拷打 - 打住
- When I think of how I treated you... - Stop.
你为什么要以德报怨
Why are you being so kind?
那暗无天日的几个月
Talking to you these past months,
如果不是跟你交谈 我真不知道怎么撑下来
I don't know how I would've gotten by otherwise.
菲什现在不知所踪 酝酿着什么大阴谋
With Fish out there planning who knows what...
而我身边全是没头脑的废物
Me being surrounded by morons and lunatics.
感同身受
I know the feeling.
机会难得 她当时为什么不杀了我
Why didn't she kill me when she had the chance?
我手无寸铁
I was powerless.
她一定有见不得人的计划
She must have a larger goal.
我 我一定要知道她在搞什么鬼
I-I need to know what she is doing.
是吗
Do you?
当亚历山大遇上戈尔迪之结
When Alexander encountered the Gordian knot,
一个无比精巧复杂 难倒万千众生的结
a knot so complex no one had ever been able to untangle it...
他只是轻轻拔出剑 将其一刀斩断
he just removed his sword and cut it in two.
不要过分纠结细节
Details can be distracting.
有时候
Sometimes...
答案异常简单
a simple solution is best.
听着 不管她在谋划什么
See, no matter what she is planning,
只需记住
just remember...
企鹅
penguins...
生来
eat...
吃鱼
fish.
你知道我们为何而来
You know why we're here.
你们在干什么 住手
What are you doing here? Stop.
住手
Stop...
我们到底在找什么
So what are we after?
他们又不随身带票子
It's not like they keep cash around.
- 苟活续命 - 不许动
- For now, survival. - Don't move!
举起手来
Hands.
举起手来
Hands.
请便
Of course.
把枪丢掉
Drop the gun.
把自己撞晕
Now knock yourself out.
帅爆了 怎么做到的
That was awesome. How did you...
哇哦哇哦哇哦 菲什
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Whoa, Fish.
我没事
I'm fine.
看好门
Watch the door.
没错 这是唯一一家生产这种药的公♥司♥
Yeah, that's the only company that makes the drug.
灰色制药
Gray Pharma.
他们在哥谭有一家储药仓库
They actually have a warehouse here in Gotham.
你觉得他们盯上那儿了吗
You think they could be a target?
嗯 毕竟只有他们公♥司♥生产这种药
Well, they're the only pharmacy that carries the drug.
如果是为了入手药 肯定会直追源头
If somebody wants it, they'll have to go to the source.
让我查一下地址
Let me find the address.
不必费心了
That's all right.
詹姆斯 戈登
James Gordon.
举起双手不许动
Hands where I can see them.
哼 所以
So, what?
你是来取我人头领♥取♥赏金的吗
You're here to collect the bounty Penguin has over my head?
赏金几何 一百万吗
What is it, a million dollars?
亏我善心大发 留他一条狗命
And to think I let that punk live.
既然如此
Well, then,
你最好把我铐牢
I think you better cuff me.
自己铐
Cuff yourself.
你有多少同党
How many others you have with you?
全跟我在一起
They're all with me.
每一个被雨果
Every wretched soul
穷凶恶极实验过的可悲之人
that Hugo Strange experimented on.
不过今晚
But tonight,
只有他
just him.
昨晚听到老鼠叽叽喳喳了吗
Did you hear them rats last night?
在阁楼上来回窜 快把我整疯了
Scurrying around in the attic, driving me bloody bonkers.
让我问问你
I'm gonna ask you,
雇一个全能看护人
what's the point of having a caretaker,
却什么都看护不了 意义何在
if they can't take care of nothing, aye?
你还好吧 少爷
You all right, Master B?
好饿
Hungry.
- 我应该吃早饭 - 打扰一下 先生
- I should've eaten. - Excuse me, gentlemen.
踏出这一步 将无法回头
I do this, there's no turning back.
是
No.
你谨言慎行便是
You say your piece.
让我想想怎么给你做一顿早餐 好吗
We'll see about getting you a proper breakfast, all right?
感谢董事会挤出宝贵的时间来接见
I'd like to thank the board for giving me this time.
我想谈一下印第安山
It will come as no surprise
想必大家早已心中有数
I'd like to talk about Indian Hill.
我知道初步调查结果显示
I know preliminary investigations have concluded
幕后黑手仅雨果一人
Hugo Strange acted alone.
我有异议
I reject this conclusion.
被困印第安山之时 所见所闻无不显示
While trapped in Indian Hill, I was led to believe
本公♥司♥存在一个 不为我所知的幕后操纵集团
an unnamed group had taken control of my company,
是他们雇佣了雨果 斯特兰奇
and it was they who hired Hugo Strange.
我离开哥谭
I left Gotham
不仅是为了自保
both for my own safety and so that
也是为了有足够的时间搜查证据
I might have the time to discover hard evidence
揪出幕后黑手
of their existence.
就为了你小孩子过家家的阴谋论 把我们叫过来吗
A conspiracy theory? That's why we're all here?
抱歉 布鲁斯少爷
Excuse me, Master Bruce.
不好意思 先生 可以告诉我你的名字吗
Pardon me, sir, might I have your name, please?
- 哈 - 拜托了先生 你的名字
- What? - Your name... please, sir.
克劳利
Crowley.
克劳利先生 你父母没教过你教养二字怎么写吗
Mr. Crowley, did your parents ever teach you any manners?
我懒得听你们撒泼
I don't have to listen to this.
呵 先生 你给我坐下
Oh, but you do, sir!
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表