剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
- 尼格玛 - 噢
- Nygma. - Oh!
货物已派出了
That item was already delivered.
好吧
Great.
昂 我想既然都来了
Well, I guess as long as I'm already here,
还是该淘点东西过周末吧
I should pick up something for the weekend.
对吗
Right?
嗯
Hmm.
诶 这个感觉不错诶
Well, this looks fun.
能请你帮个忙么
Could I ask a favor
- 呃 - 啊
- of you...? - Uh,
- 陶德 - 陶德
- Todd. - Todd.
你能帮我示范下这个怎么用吗
Could you show me how this works?
我们其实不可以
We're not really supposed to...
我不会告诉别人的乖乖
I won't tell if you don't.
其实挺简单的 真的
It's pretty basic, really.
呃 你就
Um, you just...
把你的手放进这里
put your arms through here,
然后把头放进这里
and then your head through here.
然后锁上
And you bring it up...
然后呢 哎哟喂
And then... oh! Hey!
陶德 喜欢玩角色扮演吗
Do you like role-play, Todd?
很好
Good.
那么我就来扮演倾国倾城
I will play the beautiful,
艳可敌国的银行劫匪
coquettish bank robber
迫切的想要打开保险箱
who needs to get into that safe, and you...
而你呢
get to play
就来扮演那个楚楚可怜 不得已告诉我密♥码♥的小店主
the lucky young shopkeeper who gives her the combination.
怎么样
Okay?
我的闺蜜被尼格玛绑♥架♥了
My friend was taken by this man, Nygma.
我必须得尽快找到她
I need to know where she is.
等我找到了
If I find her,
我肯定会回来
I could come back here
好生感激你一番
and personally thank you.
告诉老娘
Give Mommy...
密♥码♥是什么
the combination.
Uh, nine to 25, 72.
很好
Good.
尼格玛 你个死变♥态♥
Nygma, you sick bastard.
嘿
Hey!
别 别扔下我不管啊
Y-You can't just leave me here!
美女
H-H-Hello?
哎呀哎呀
Oh, goodie.
你终于醒了
You're finally awake.
好戏再度开场
The show continues.
嗒哒
Ta-da!
我自己设计的哟
I designed it myself.
想知道这是干什么的吗
You want to see how it works?
好的
Okay!
我就喜欢你们直愣愣的小模样
I love a captive audience.
首先呢 先设个计时器
So, we'll set the timer for, say...
比如55秒
55 seconds.
等倒数到0秒的时候
Now, when the timer hits zero,
弹簧撑住的这把刀呢 就会唰的掉下来
the spring-loaded blade is released.
简单吧
Simple.
现在
Now.
最有意思的在这里
For the fun part.
这把刀呢 也不是非掉不可
You can stop the blade from being released
只要你轻轻按一下
if you click this...
这个小按钮 但是按过之后
little button. But if you do,
装置会传送致命的大幅电流
it will send a fatal jolt
电死可怜的布奇
of electricity to zap Butch.
就是个简单的小实验
It's a simple test, really.
阻止这台该死的剁肉台
Stop the blade from falling
救布奇一命呢 或者说
and kill Butch, or...
呵呵
Mm.
亲爱的
The choice...
生死大权
my dear,
交于你掌控
is yours.
我们会听到布奇撕心裂肺的嚎叫呢
Will we hear the zap of heartbreak?
还是手肘分离的脆响呢
Or the sound of one hand clapping?
我叫沃克
My name is Volk.
我的弟兄们 雅各布 还有德米特里
My brother, Jacob, and that's Dmitry.
那个傻♥逼♥一样的面具是怎样
What's with the stupid mask?
我喜欢你
I like you.
让我想起了在基辅的妹妹
You remind me of my sister in Kiev.
德米特里是新人
Dmitry is an initiate.
戴上面具代表三缄其口
The mask ensures his silence
一直到他能证明自己
until he proves himself
- 正式成为我们的一员 - 什么的一员
- and becomes a full member. - Of what?
你到底是谁
Who are you?
我们叫做 低语者
We are called the Whisper Gang.
哥谭最臭名昭著的走私集团
Gotham's most notorious smugglers.
我们本来势力壮大 人数众多
We used to number in the hundreds until the Court saw
然而皇廷看到我们实力渐增 便提出通力合作
our growing strength, and they offered us a partnership,
最后却两面三刀 背盟弃约
only to betray us.
大多数人逃回了乌克兰 但也有一小波人留了下来
Many escaped back to Ukraine but a few of us stayed back,
期望能找到一个方法
hoping to find a way
报仇雪恨
to enact revenge.
我们找到了
And we did.
钥匙
The key.
是开什么的钥匙
Well, what does it open?
一个保险箱
A safe.
藏在皇廷的一个贼窝里
It is in one of the Court's buildings...
这里
here.
在这里面
Inside, there is a...
有一套装备 我们坚信
a device, that we believe
可以斩草除根
can destroy them.
所以 是一个什么武器吗
What, like, some kind of... weapon?
呃 说实话 我们也不清楚
Well, honestly, we don't know.
我们抓了一个俘虏 但是他也不知道
We captured a member, but even he didn't know
保险箱里到底有什么 但是他一口咬定
what's inside the safe, only that
皇廷非常担心这个东西
the Court fears it falling
- 落入敌方之手 - 等等
- into the hands of their enemies. - Wait,
那他们就知道你要去偷了啊
wouldn't they know you stole it?
这根本就是守株待兔
They're probably waiting for you
- 请鳖入瓮啊 - 不
- to show up there. - No.
因为这个保险箱 需要两把钥匙才能打开
Because originally, the safe had two keys.
皇廷手里有一把
The Court still has one of them,
另一把遗失已久
and the second was thought lost.
而我找到了它
Until I found it.
是我们 找到了
You mean we did.
夜枭皇廷杀了我的父母
The Court of Owls killed my parents.
我隐忍♥不发一再让步 是因为我以为他们无懈可击
I stood down because I thought there was no way to defeat them.
你想说什么
What are you proposing?
如果你所言属实
If what you're saying is true,
如果保险箱里 真的有一个秘密武器
and there is something in that safe,
那么我也该重出江湖了
then that's no longer the case.
马里奥
Mario?
你觉得这个主意很天衣无缝是不是
You really think this is a good idea?
用自己当饵
Using yourself as bait?
只要能把那些人引过来 小李就安全了
If those guys are out there, Lee isn't safe.
他们可是专业杀手 你会没命的
They're pros. You're gonna get killed.
关你屁事
What do you care?
为什么会有人想致你于死地
Why would someone want to kill you?
我怎么知道
I have no idea.
因为在我看来
Because it seems to me,
万事皆有缘由
an operation like this doesn't happen for no reason,
而你这么着急赶着来送死
and putting yourself in the crosshairs feels a lot like
简直是此地无银三百两
someone protecting a secret.
我只是想保护小李
I want to protect Lee.
仅此而已
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表