剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
我的香水儿好闻吗
Do you like my perfume?
我说什么你都听是吗
You'll do anything I ask?
哎嘿嘿
Super.
全员杀光
Kill them all.
等等
Wait!
住手
Stop!
缴了他的枪
Get his gun.
把枪抢过来
Grab the gun!
拿过来给我
Give it to me.
把枪给他
Give it to him!
让他给我们松绑
And tell him to untie us.
给爸爸松绑
Untie us!
不用喊那么大声
You don't have to yell.
抱歉
Sorry.
忒激动忒兴奋了
I just got so caught up in the moment.
知道吗
You know,
我觉得拍卖♥♥这个点子着实不错 盖布
I like the idea of an auction, Gabe.
我准备把你拍卖♥♥了
I think I'll auction you off to myself.
一片儿片儿的来
Piece by bloody piece.
卡迈恩汇报说
Carmine told us Jim came to him
吉姆上门追问他父亲的死因
asking questions about his father's death.
他到底知道些什么
What exactly does he know?
卡迈恩知道的那些罢了
Only what Carmine knew.
是我下令杀了皮特
That I gave the order to have Peter killed.
跟皇廷毫无关系
Nothing can lead back to the Court.
这么多年过去了
After all these years,
为何偏偏此时追根刨底
why would he start looking into this now?
我也不知道 相信我 我最不想看到这种局面
I don't know. Believe me, this is the last thing I wanted.
这也是为何我站在此地
Which is why I'm here.
我了解我侄子
I know my nephew.
我们中的一人不死 他不会善罢甘休
Jim won't stop until one of us is dead.
可惜了
Unfortunate.
他本可以成为我们的强劲队友
He would have made a powerful ally in what lies ahead.
既然如此
In that case,
你知道该怎么做
you know what you have to do.
詹姆斯 戈登必死
James Gordon must be killed.
- 芭芭拉来电♥话♥了 - 她说什么
- Barbara called. - What'd she say?
显而易见 码头9C仓库
Apparently, dock 9C is being guarded
被一个太刀高手镇守 差点全军覆没
by a blade-wielding psychopath who almost killed them.
不出所料 那她查到即将运到的来货是什么了吗
Of course it is. Did she find out if anything was coming in?
这就是问题
That's the thing,
货早就到了
it already has.
你叔叔不是说
I thought your uncle said
- 武器还没进城吗 - 确实
- the weapon wasn't in the city yet. - He did.
说明他在撒谎 或者他根本毫不知情
Which means either he's lying or he didn't know.
不论如何 我们可以笃定 皇廷已经入手武器
Either way, we have to assume the Court already has it.
- 我们连庐山真面目都没见过 - 至少知道一件事
- We still don't even know what "It" Is. - We know one thing.
芭芭拉说她看到集装箱上
Barbara said the crate that she saw
印着印第安山
was stamped with Indian Hill.
也就是说 怪物工厂里的玩意儿
So something from the freak factory
要在哥谭流窜了
is gonna wipe out the city?
戈登
Gordon.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
你知道兵器早就到了吗
Did you know the weapon is here?
什么 不知道
What? No.
到底发生了什么 弗兰克
What the hell is going on, Frank?
我们时间不多了
We're running out of time.
我在家里
I'm at my house.
你一个人马上赶过来
Come alone and come quickly.
我那么信任你 盖布
I trusted you, Gabe.
你是怎么回报我的信任的
And how did you repay that loyalty?
背叛
Betrayal.
我不为所求
Not for nothing,
在你母亲被谋杀 众叛亲离之时
but I was there after your mother was killed
是我陪在你的身边
when no one else was.
你是怎么报答我的
And how'd you repay me?
对我视而不见
By passing me over.
哇哦
Wow.
说得好
A valid point.
可惜别忘了
Perhaps we forget that loyalty
只有长久的忠诚 才能得到回报
must be extended before it can be returned.
呵呵
Yeah.
你曾对我忠心不二 盖布
You were loyal to me once, Gabe.
你愿意 再次归顺于我吗
I wonder, could you be again?
当然 喔我的头儿
Yes! Oh, boss.
我愿跪在我老母坟前起誓
I'd swear an oath on my dead mother's grave right now.
原主让她安息
God rest her soul.
别整的这么抓马
No need for anything so dramatic.
艾薇 你能保证
Ivy, would you mind ensuring
盖布的宣誓庄严而充满诚意吗
that Gabe's oath of loyalty is noble and true?
什么意思
If what is what now?
让他闻闻你的香水
Make him smell your perfume.
懂了 好的
Right. Okay.
呃 举起你的右手
Um, raise your right hand.
你是否起誓
Do you swear
对企鹅一片赤诚忠心
to be loyal and true to Penguin?
不
No.
哎哟
Ouch.
我不懂 为什么不 凭什么不
I don't understand. Why not? Why can't he be loyal?
来吧 回答呀
Go ahead, answer.
我从未忠诚过
I never was.
我追随你 只是出于恐惧
I only followed you out of fear.
所有人都是
We all did.
说实在的 这答案还不错
Actually, I can live with that.
恐惧和尊敬 管理学初级课程
Fear and respect... management 101.
大家从未尊敬过你
No one ever respected you.
我们都知道你的真正面目
We always saw you for what you really are.
一个给人撑过伞的怪胎小矬子
A tiny freak who used to hold an umbrella.
不过如此
Nothing more.
怪胎
A freak?
一个 怪胎
A... freak?
怪胎
A freak?!
不
No!
怪胎
A freak!
怪胎 怪胎
A freak! A freak!
多谢前来
Thanks for coming.
皇廷准备使用的兵器
The weapon the Court is planning
来自印第安山
to use on Gotham came from Indian Hill.
有什么头绪吗
Any idea what it might be?
没有
No.
如我所说 我甚至不知道它早已到达
Like I said, I had no idea that it had already arrived.
看来皇廷已经对我失去了信任
It's clear that the Court no longer trusts me.
那你叫我来有何用意
Then why call me down here?
我本应该杀了你
I'm supposed to kill you.
所以 现在是什么局面
Which leaves us... where?
一切看你
That's up to you.
我需要有人代替我在皇廷的位置
I need someone to replace me on the Court.
一个有法子打探武器真面目
Someone who can find out what the weapon is
以及如何阻止它的人
and how to stop it.
一个我所信任之人
Someone I can trust.
你需要加入夜枭皇廷 吉姆
You need to join the Court of Owls, Jim.
这是唯一的路
It's the only way.
你刚才说 他们要我的人头
You just said they want me dead.
他们对你依然不死心
They still want you on the Court.
只是他们别无他法
They just don't seen now how it's possible,
可是我有
but I do.
某时某分 会有一个女人
At some point, a woman named
名为凯瑟琳
Kathryn is going to call
来电询问你的生死
to ask if you are dead.
当电♥话♥响起
And when she does,
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表