剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
你应该感谢我 因为你我都心知肚明
You should thank me because we both know
如果我没痛下杀手 结局会是如何
what would have happened if I hadn't.
是的
Yes!
我可以和心爱的女人共度一生
I could have lived a life with the woman I loved.
我本会幸福美满
I could have been happy.
不 小爱
No, Ed.
你会杀了她
You would have killed her.
就像你对克里斯汀娜那样
Just like you did the other one!
你根本控制不了自己
You couldn't have helped it!
那之后 你会对自己恨之入骨
And afterward, you would have hated yourself!
好吧
Well...
现在一切都尘封成谜 对吧
we'll never know, will we?
我这么做是因为爱
I did it for love.
什么
What?
我这么做是因为我爱你
I did it because I love you.
- 你应该知道 - 闭嘴
- You should know that. - Shut up!
爱是牺牲
Love is about sacrifice.
是置别人的需要和幸福
It's about putting someone else's needs
于自己的欲望之前
and happiness before your own.
和快乐建立在自己之上
and happiness before your own.
- 小爱 求你 - 但对你而言
- Ed, please... - 'Cause the truth is, Oswald,
你会不惜一切代价来保全自己
you would sacrifice anyone to save your own neck.
甚至牺牲我
Even me.
现在 抬头看看我们头顶
Now, if you'll look above us,
上面有一大桶高腐蚀性酸
you will see a cauldron of highly corrosive acid,
现在是被这条铁链固定着
which is currently being held in place by this chain.
冰块融化时 铁链会松动
When the ice melts, the chain comes loose,
那桶酸就会倒出来
the vat of acid tips.
然后你懂得
You get the idea.
小爱
Ed.
求你了 不 求你了
Please. No, please.
我可以改
I can change.
你说得对 你说得对 我
Say you're right. Say you're right. I...
我对你的爱会让我
The fact that I love you proves that
做出任何改变 给我个机会
I can change. Just give me a chance.
你我心知肚明 一个人在面对死亡时
You know as well as I that a man facing death
为了苟活于世会承诺任何事
will say anything to save his skin.
你不会改变什么
And you won't change...
因为你无能为力
because you can't.
其实 我本想让你帮我向伊莎贝拉问个好
Now, I was going to have you say hello to Isabella.
但是
But...
我觉得你这种人
I think you... are going...
不配跟伊莎贝拉待在一起
to a very different place.
来世再见 奥斯瓦尔德
Good-bye, Oswald.
小爱
Ed!
小爱 小爱
Ed! Ed!
行了 我只能给你简单处理一下
Okay, I think that's about all I can do.
谢谢
Thanks.
伤员情况如何
How's triage going?
有大量哥谭总院的伤员过来
We have a lot of overflow from Gotham General.
你有事吗
What do you want?
杰罗姆醒来的时候 他透露过什么吗
When Jerome woke up, did he say anything?
他就说想拿回自己的脸
Just that he wanted his face back.
不是 我想知道有没有哪些话暗示
No. I mean, anything that might indicate
他想去哪 有什么计划
where he was going, what he was planning.
我跟他当时只是乱侃一气
We were just playing catch-up.
就是关于复活的事 还有邪教
You know, about coming back to life, the cult.
他还问我俩是否还在一起
He asked if you and I were still together.
我跟他提到 在我们新婚之夜你杀死我丈夫时
I mentioned you killed my husband on our wedding night,
他觉得滑稽至极 所以找到他之后
and he thought that was hilarious, so that's something
你们俩可以聊聊这事儿
the two of you can bond over when you find him.
他没提任何计划之类的
He didn't tell me his plan.
他说起了加勒文 他死的那个夜晚
He talked about Galavan, the night he died,
然后他就提到了
and then he mentioned...
- 什么 - 布鲁斯
- What? - Bruce.
他说他记忆中最后一件事
He said the last thing he remembers
是要杀布鲁斯 韦恩
is that he was gonna kill Bruce Wayne.
给阿尔弗雷德打电♥话♥ 说我马上过去
Call Alfred, tell him I'm on my way.
- 我马上点蜡烛 - 好孩子
- I'll light these candles. Good lad.
我得摸黑下楼去看看那台老发电机
I'll nip downstairs and see if there's any life left
还能不能用
in that old generator.
这么晚谁会打电♥话♥
Who's calling at this hour?
阿尔弗雷德
Alfred?
嘘
Shh.
喔
Ooh!
哦呦 哦呦
My, my. Hmm.
你都长这么大了
Look how big you've gotten.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
小伤而已 布鲁斯少爷
I'll be fine, Master Bruce.
我没事儿
I'll be fine.
这地方真不错
Nice place you got here.
你们出租吗
You rent?
你想干什么
What do you want?
瞧你这态度
Attitude.
年少轻狂 我说的对吧
Teenagers. Am I right?
喔 我记得那些日子
Oh, I remember those days.
青春躁动的气息从你体内迸发出来
So many exciting new emotions floating through you.
满眼都是不共戴天的仇人
Wanting to kill everyone you saw. Aw.
你 拿过来给我
You. Give me.
我一直理解不了你们有钱人的品味
You know, I will never understand rich people's tastes.
一个摆设而已
It's worthless.
我父亲从跳蚤市场淘的
My father found it at a flea market.
因为有纪念价值我才一直留着
I keep it for sentimental reasons.
别扯淡 喔 这东西分量很足
Nice try. Oh, it's got some heft to it.
价值不菲 是不是
Expensive, I'm guessing.
- 可千万不能 - 喔 别
- Be such a shame if I... - Oh! No, don't.
呵
Huh.
还挺结实
Tougher than I figured.
管它呢
Anyway...
- 该死的 - 你到底想干什么
- Aah! Bloody hell! - I asked you what you want.
好吧 抱歉
Right. Sorry.
解冻后脑子还不太清醒
The old noodle's still a little al dente post-thaw.
我来这是想杀了你
The reason I'm here is I'm gonna kill you.
为什么
Why?
因为 这是我记得的最后一件事
Well, it's the last thing I remember wanting to do.
自从醒来这想法在我脑中一直挥之不去
It's been nagging at me since I woke up.
真想割开你那漂亮的 粉♥嫩♥的
The idea of slitting that pretty, pink
喉咙
throat of yours.
这样应该能清醒一下
Figure that'd clear the decks.
你觉得如何 哈
What do you think, huh?
我想起那个夜晚了
I remember that night...
你控制了慈善晚会
When you took over the benefit.
真是大放异彩
You were quite the showman.
谢谢
Thank you.
很荣幸被你赏识
Always nice to be appreciated.
那你准备就这么杀了我吗
And you're just going to kill me here?
真是让人失望
That's kind of disappointing.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你搞了这么多噱头
After all the buildup...
死而复生
You coming back to life,
哥谭大停电
turning off the lights in Gotham...
就这么杀了我未免有失
Killing me here just doesn't show a lot of...
水准吗 嗯 个性吗
Flair? Hmm? Style?
派头吗 嗯
Panache? Hmm?
尽管说啊 孩子
Go on, boy. Spit it out.
- 我能接受 - 我是布鲁斯 韦恩
- I can take it. - I'm Bruce Wayne.
- 我知道 - 我是高层精英
- I'm aware. - I am the ruling elite.
我的公♥司♥是维持哥谭心脏运转的
My company is the machine that keeps the cogs
- 核心机器 - 哇哦
- of Gotham running. - Wow.
我的死必须要引起轰动
Killing me should mean something!
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表