剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
永远
Forever.
再见 菲什
Good-bye, Fish.
永远别回来
Don't come back.
有东西可以生火了
Got some more fuel for the fire!
企鹅 企鹅
Penguin! Penguin!
企鹅 企鹅
Penguin! Penguin!
企鹅 企鹅
Penguin! Penguin!
企鹅 企鹅
Penguin! Penguin!
企鹅
Penguin!
跟巴内斯汇报一下吧
Tell Barnes something, would you?
我回家了
I'm going home.
下次
Next time,
记得好好浇水
remember to water.
个人而言
Well, I, for one,
我是很开心不用再盯着那些
am personally very glad not to be staring
破烂档案盒和公告板
at those bloody box files and that flaming bulletin board,
也不用再踩着楼梯去潮湿的洞穴受罪
tramping down those stairs to that dank cave.
不过这就留下了一个问题
It does leave one question unanswered though, doesn't it,
- 布鲁斯少爷 - 什么问题
- Master Bruce? - What's that?
现在你有很多空闲时间了
Well, you know, with all this spare time on your hands,
你打算怎么充实一下呢
how are you gonna fill it?
我想你应该有些主意
Well, I imagine you have some ideas.
确实
I do.
舞蹈课
Dancing lessons.
跳舞
Dancing lessons.
没错 你这种身份的男人就应该
That's right. I mean, a man of your station should be able
牵着一位优雅美丽的少女在舞池共舞
to guide gracefully a beautiful young girl
你觉得呢
across a dance floor, don't you think?
那么由你来教我吗
And I suppose that you're gonna be teaching me these lessons.
可以是可以 以前我也算是个
Well, I certainly could. You know, I was quite well regarded
舞王呢 讲真
as a... bit of a dancer in my day, actually.
是吗
Were you?
但我觉得这个特别磨人的任务
But I think I'll leave that particular ordeal
还是交给专业人士吧
to someone more qualified.
听着
Right.
走出来
Step out.
慢慢地
Slowly.
你是谁
Who are you?
我的天哪
Oh, my word.
求你们 别伤害我
Please don't hurt me.
你真是不撞南墙不回头
You don't quit, do you?
我顺便过来告诉你 明天的报纸将会刊登
I came by to let you know that tomorrow's paper
布洛克关于菲什如何逃走的故事
is gonna lay out Bullock's story of how Fish got away.
她是怎么 凭空消失 你俩也成功逃脱
How she just... vanished while you two were escaping.
厉害了 迫不及待想读
Great. Can't wait to read about it.
然而那只是一堆废话
And it's a load of crap.
你想知道我的想法吗
You want to know what I think?
我大概能感觉到你要告诉我什么
I got the feeling you're gonna tell me either way.
我认为 你和菲什达成了某种协议
I think you made a deal with Fish.
你放她和斯特兰奇走 以此来换布洛克的命
You let her escape with Strange in exchange for Bullock's life.
那我是怎么做到的
And how would I manage that?
我看见企鹅在暴♥乱♥开始前接了一个电♥话♥
I saw Penguin get a call before the riot started.
当暴徒开始袭击
When the mob attacked,
巴内斯下令所有警♥察♥去前面
Barnes ordered all the cops to the front.
就在那时 菲什和斯特兰奇溜进了小树林
And that's when Fish slipped into the woods with Strange.
按照你的逻辑
By that logic, Penguin
是企鹅帮助菲什逃走 他为什么要那样做
helped Fish escape. Why would he do that?
因为他想自己解决菲什
'Cause he wanted Fish all to himself.
这就是你给他的好处吧
I mean, that is what you offered him, wasn't it?
你承诺帮菲什逃走 但却是靠双重背叛的手段
You promised to help Fish escape, but you did it
转手把她交给了企鹅
by double-crossing her and delivering her to Penguin.
如果是这样 我现在应该是百万富翁了
If that were so, I'd be a millionaire by now.
除非菲什并没有死
Except Fish isn't dead.
企鹅本应该在暴徒之前就逮到了她
Penguin would've dragged her in front of the mob if she was.
那树林里究竟发生了什么
So what happened in the woods?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我知道
I do know
你再想拿这笔赏金就很难了
that you're gonna have a hard time collecting all that cash.
不过你做这些也并不是为了钱
'Course, that wasn't why you did any of this, was it?
你到底是什么人 吉姆 戈登
Who the hell are you, Jim Gordon?
- 等 - 给我安静一次
- Wait... - Shut up for once.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表