剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
醒来吧
Wake up!
哦
Oh!
该走了
Time to go.
别担心
But don't worry.
我们很快就会回来的
We'll be back very soon.
你们就墨守成规吧
Hang onto your hats, folks.
因为你们完全被蒙在鼓中
'Cause you ain't seen nothing yet!
好啦
All right!
表演结束了
Show's over!
该回家了
Time to go home.
哥谭警局
Gcpd!
快走
Let's go!
快走
Let's go!
你看见德怀特了吗
You see Dwight?
他可能是最后一个上车的
He was probably the last one to jump on the clown car.
让人起死回生这勾当 我们得
Bringing back the dead is something we need to, uh...
- 哦 不 - 怎么了
- Oh, no... - What?
退后
Back!
他♥娘♥的♥ 那谁啊
Who the hell's that?
维克多 扎斯
It's Victor Zsasz.
- 法尔科内想报仇 - 噢
- Falcone put out a hit on me. - Oh!
你怎么不早告诉我
Would've been nice if you told me that earlier!
他只针对我
He's only after me.
扎斯可是个职业杀手
Zsasz is very professional in that way.
困在这里 我们只能等死了
Trapped behind here, we're sitting ducks.
我去引开火力 等会儿见
I need to draw their fire. Find me later.
等等 吉姆 不要啊
Wait, Jim. Don't!
靠
Damn it.
全都出去 这里不安全
Everyone out! It's not safe.
- 嘿 这家伙是谁 - 你们是聋子吗
- Hey, who is this guy? - What are you deaf?
都给我出去
Get out of here!
吉姆 你逃不掉的
It's inevitability, Jim.
接受现实吧
Embrace it.
跑得倒挺快的
You've had a good run.
这点必须承认
You should know that.
谁在那里
Who's there?
父亲
Father?
父亲
Father.
我怎么才能帮到你 我能做什么
How can I help you? What can I do?
儿子 找到我
Find me, my son.
如果我不能死得其所
I cannot rest
那么我将永不瞑目
until I lay underground once more.
他不值得信任
He cannot be trusted!
谁
Who?
伊莎贝拉摒弃前嫌 与我们统一战线
Isabella is over on the other side with us.
低吟着血腥的谋杀
Whispering tales of murder.
我儿 恐怖的阴谋正在上演
Dark plots are in motion, my son.
不要相信他
Don't trust him!
谁
Who?
过生日的男孩
The birthday boy.
你想要知道你丈夫
You want to know about your husband.
他是不是身中病毒的疯子
Was he a diseased maniac?
他当时是不是想杀你 是吧
Would he have killed you?
我可以告诉你
Well, I can tell you this.
我这辈子再也没有比现在更爽过了
I've never felt better in my life.
头脑更清晰 力量更强
Clearer, stronger.
注意力更加集中
More focused.
现在我都清楚地感受到
Even now, I can feel it
病毒在我血管中流淌
coursing through my veins.
修复着我的身体
Restoring my body.
所以 就算中了病毒 马里奥
So, Mario could've lived
本来也可以过正常的生活
a normal life with it.
如果我们找到治疗方法
Would've given us time to find a cure.
吉姆就不用杀他了
Jim didn't have to kill him.
治疗
Cure?
这个病毒不是疾病
This virus isn't the disease.
它就是解药
It's the antidote.
是我遇见的最好的东西
It's the best thing that's ever happened to me.
我不需要治疗
I don't need a cure.
杀人犯
The murderers,
窃贼 强♥奸♥犯
thieves, rapists.
詹姆斯 戈登就是其中一个
James Gordon is one of them.
等我出去了 你瞧着 我一定会找他
When I get out of here... And trust me, I will...
他将是第一个接受我审判的人
He'll be the first that I judge.
他和所有其他侵蚀这座城市的人♥渣♥们
He and all the other human garbage that plague this city.
都将受审
All will be tried,
定罪 处决
convicted and executed!
我将净化哥谭市
I will purge Gotham,
那些清白的人将会感谢我
and the innocents will thank me!
我是他们的救世主
Their savior!
他们的刀斧手
Their executioner.
我知道 最好笑的是
I know, and the best part is,
那幅假画还挂在画廊里
that fake painting is still hanging in the gallery.
或许我们可以谈谈
Perhaps we might be able to talk about something
你以前非法牟利以外的事情 凯尔女士
other than your previous illicit exploits, Ms. Kyle.
哦 抱歉 阿尔弗雷德
Oh, I'm sorry, Alfred.
太丰盛了
This was a great meal.
真是个大厨啊
You're quite the chef.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you very much, miss.
这个人是个呆子
He's a catch, this one.
右手还笨笨的
Got a stiff right hand, too.
很容易上当
Easy mark, though.
拜托
Thank you...
你这赖皮猢狲
very much, cheeky monkey.
哦 乖乖
Oh, you poor thing.
来我这儿
Come here.
哦
Oh...
我懂你什么意思了
I see what you mean, though.
哦 这真是
Oh, well, that's just...
搞笑 真的 谢谢
Just hilarious. You know... Really. Thank you.
真的谢谢你
Thank you very much...
哦 我要走了
Oh, I guess I better go.
- 很晚了 - 留下来吧
- It's late. - Stay.
明早阿尔弗雷德会把你送到旅馆的
Alfred will drive you to your hotel in the morning.
你真好
You're very kind.
市长先生
Mr. Mayor?
除非你是来给我送浓咖啡
Unless you are bringing strong coffee,
或者告诉我 我父亲的尸骨
or you have information
已经找到了线索
on my father's stolen remains...
不然就一边去
...go away.
是 可是
Yeah, but...
过生日的男孩儿
The birthday boy.
市长大人
Your Honor.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
为什么
Why?
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do such a thing?
你在说什么啊 那是什么
What are you talking about? What is that?
你真恶心
You are a sick man!
你有什么阴谋
What are you plotting?
你有什么好处
What's the angle?
同伙是谁
Who are you in on this with?
我什么都不知道啊
I-I have no idea.
你一定是累坏了
Look, you're exhausted.
你几天没睡了
Y-You haven't slept in days...
你差点儿
You barely...
斯特蒙先生
Mr. Stemmel?
电视台的人已经准备好了
The TV crew is ready.
该进行采访了
It's time for the interview.
你看见市长了吗
Have you seen the mayor?
卡迈尔 让他们撤退
Carmine... call it off.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表