剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
- 哥谭前情提要 - 噢 不
- Previously on Gotham... - Oh, no.
救命 救命 谁来救救我
Help me, help me! Somebody help!
他们认为她可能在开车时睡着了
They think she might've fallen asleep at the wheel.
她的刹车被人剪断了
Her brake lines were cut!
只有一个可能就是 谋杀
Which leaves one conclusion: murder.
我知道是谁干的
And I know who did it.
坚持住 布奇
Hold on, Butch.
我可能惹麻烦了 我偷了一条项链
I might be in trouble. I stole a necklace.
为什么这条项链如此重要
Why is this necklace so important?
是什么让他们不择手段而为之
What makes someone kill for it?
- 这是什么 - 一把钥匙
- What is it? - A key.
我们需要避难之所
We need to go somewhere.
去我家吧
Go to my house.
你俩现在是一对儿了
You two are a couple now?
- 不是 - 是的
- No. - Yes.
我的订婚消息
My engagement announcement is
明天会刊登在公报上
coming out in The Gazette tomorrow,
马里奥的名字也会一同见报 他的姓氏
and it will feature Mario's name, his family name.
你是说法尔科内
You mean Falcone?
把彩排晚宴安排这样一个漂亮的地方
Such a beautiful space for a rehearsal dinner.
我们真是不胜感激
We can't thank you enough.
罗伯特的料理 可跟我吹嘘的一样美味吗
And did Roberto's food live up to all my hype?
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
呃 再吃布拉塔芝士 我会胖到
Ugh, any more burrata, and I wouldn't fit
塞不进我的婚纱里了
into my wedding dress.
真不敢相信我们还有两天就结婚了
Can't believe we're getting married in two days.
你们俩选好
Have you two settled on a, uh,
在哪度蜜月了吗
honeymoon destination?
没呢
Uh, no.
但是小李总算同意休假几天
But Lee finally agreed to take some time off of work.
发生了这么多事 我不想
With everything going on, I didn't want to leave anybody
自己掉链子
in the lurch.
很遗憾听到巴尔内斯的事情
I was very sorry to hear about Captain Barnes.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
不管他做了什么 都是因为病毒导致的
What he did was due entirely to the virus.
真正令人恐惧的是没人知道
What's truly frightening is that nobody knew.
没人可以看得清
Nobody could see it.
难道没有任何症状吗
There aren't any symptoms?
回头想想 还是有一些蛛丝马迹的
Well, looking back now, there were signs.
力量激增 情绪不稳
Increased strength, emotional instability...
这些都太容易隐藏了
Nothing he couldn't hide.
分♥析♥爱丽丝血液的实验室
The lab analyzing
策划了一个测试
Alice Tetch's blood has developed a test
用来检测是否有人被感染
to see if someone's infected.
真的假的 什么时候
You're kidding? When?
他们刚刚完成
They just finished.
这离找到解药又进了一步
It's a step toward finding a cure.
你们觉得如何 很好吗
How are we? Good?
棒极了 罗伯特
Wonderful, Roberto.
这让我们对明晚更加拭目以待
We can't wait for tomorrow night.
噢 你们的彩排晚宴将会很精彩绝伦
Oh, your rehearsal dinner's gonna be fantastico.
我们会事无巨细的安排妥当
We're gonna take care of everything.
再次为您服务让我倍感荣幸
It's a privilege to serve you again,
法尔科内阁下
Don Falcone.
法尔科内阁下 请留步
Don Falcone, please.
让我们给您把车开过来
We'll pull your car around.
好的
Ah, okay.
很美好的一晚 罗伯特
Wonderful evening, Roberto.
当然了
You betcha.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
你什么都不明白 好吗
You don't understand anything, okay?
我的朋友被炸飞了
My friend got blown up.
我想知道到底怎么回事
And I want to know what happened?
你能给我解释一下吗
Can you explain that to me?
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
大家都还好吗
Is everyone okay?
有几个是一级烧伤 就是这样
A few first degree burns, but that's it.
他们很幸运
They're lucky.
你觉得这会是谁干的
Any idea who might've done this?
这些年我树敌无数
I've made my share of enemies over the years.
任何人都有可能
Could be anyone.
为什么现在下手
Why come after you now?
我的大儿子要结婚了
My oldest son is getting married.
伤害我和我的家人
When better to settle an old score
正是算那些陈年老账的好时机
and hurt me and my family?
也许吧
Maybe.
或者有些人认为
Or maybe someone thinks
你会重出江湖了
you're coming out of retirement?
我不会的
I'm not.
那就好
Good.
并不代表我对于此事会袖手旁观
Doesn't mean I'm gonna stand by after something like this.
警♥察♥局的老大刚刚被起诉为杀人犯
The captain of police was just indicted for murder
被送去阿卡姆疯人院
and sent to Arkham.
我最不希望看见你和你的手下
The last thing I need is you and your men
为了复仇在哥谭掀起血雨腥风了
tearing up Gotham looking for revenge.
这事不是我先挑起的
I didn't start this.
我一定会查出个水落石出的
I'll get to the bottom of it.
我向你保证
You have my word.
我给你一天时间
I'll give you one day.
作为五大家族成员
As members of the Five Families,
你们应该都很清楚
you are well aware that
巴尔内斯局长悲剧性的垮台
with the tragic downfall of Captain Barnes,
人们万分恐惧
people are frightened.
他们会以我们为靠山
They will be looking to us for stability.
寻求慰藉
To feel safe.
所以
So...
保护费提高到百分之五十如何
how does a 50% increase on protection fees sound?
听起来有点不合理
Sounds a little steep to me.
我们都在这干嘛
What do we have here?
家族小团聚吗
Little family reunion?
- 我的邀请函寄丢了吗 - 不是
- My invitation get lost in the mail? - No.
这个会议是给长者准备的
This meeting is for grown-ups,
所以我就没有邀请你
so I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
哼 问你个问题
Hmm. Quick question.
难道是 我是如何自杀的
Is it, "How do I commit suicide?"
因为答案不言而喻
Because that answer is coming.
塔比和布奇失踪了 他们在哪
Tabitha and Butch are missing. Where are they?
我不知道
I have no idea.
自从他上演的小夏日红头巾帮派复兴剧目
I have not seen Butch since his little
我再也没见过布奇
summer stock revival of the Red Hood Gang.
废话少说 可以吗
Let's cut the crap, shall we?
塔比帮布奇藏起来了
Tabitha has been helping Butch hide
自从你的小胜利庆典
since your little victory celebration.
他们现在是一对儿了
They're an item now.
她应该每晚都打电♥话♥报平安的
Barf. She's supposed to check in every night,
但是她没有
and she hasn't.
她不接电♥话♥
She's not answering her phone
没人看见过她
and no one has seen her.
你认为是我把他们带走了
And you think I took them?
很明显是的
Obviously.
这样如何
How about this?
你放下你的枪
You lower your gun
恳求我的原谅
and beg my forgiveness
为你粗野的公然反抗行为
for this gross insubordination,
我也许会让你活着从这走出去
and I might let you walk out of here alive.
我向你道歉
My apologies.
他们肯定是跑到别的地方去了 没告诉我
They must've run off somewhere without telling me.
爱
Love...
总是让人们做一些疯狂的事情 是不是
makes people do crazy things, doesn't it?
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表