剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
我是说 拜托 谁会爱上你这种
I mean, come on. Who would fall in love
变♥态♥怪咖
with a freak show like you?
噢 等会儿
Oh, wait.
我猜猜
Let me guess.
她是不是也有个精神病证书 蛤
I bet she's got a certificate, too, huh?
你想干嘛
What do you want?
告诉我你想干嘛
Tell me what you want.
告诉我你到底想干嘛
Tell me what you want.
我想让在弄死布奇之前
I want to break Butch's heart
想让他尝尝什么叫心碎
before I end his life.
你知道吗 这叫以牙还牙
You know, kind of a eye-for-an-eye thing.
不过今儿吗
But in this case,
就以手还手吧
I'll take a hand.
那是醋吗
Is that vinegar?
醋加小苏打
Vinegar and baking soda.
去污小能手
Takes tarnish off anything.
赛琳娜 那把钥匙有几百年了
Selina, that key is hundreds of years old!
我又不是傻子 你激动毛
I'm not an idiot, you know.
或许这钥匙上有些东西
Maybe there's something on the key
你看不见呢
that you can't see,
那是几百年的污垢附在上面啊
because a hundred years of crap is covering it up?
你为什么告诉艾薇我们不是情侣
Why did you tell Ivy we weren't a couple?
你为什么告诉她我们是
Why did you tell her we were?
你跟我玩文字游戏吗
Is that a trick question?
为什么我们不能做自己呢
Why can't we just be us?
你现在能把钥匙拿出来了吗 我怕它有事
Can you take that key out now? It's making me nervous.
唔
Hmm.
这上面是一个雕刻
There's an engraving on it.
像只鸟什么的
Like a bird or something.
不是只普通的鸟
Not just a bird.
是猫头鹰
An owl.
呃 然后呢
Uh, and?
阿尔弗雷德
Alfred!
如果你猜测正确
If you're right,
仅是拿着这把钥匙 就会被视为
merely possessing this key could be seen as
违反了与那戴着猫头鹰面具的
breaking your agreement with the people that the woman
女人的约定
in the owl mask represents.
这就是我们必须联♥系♥他们的原因
Which is why we need to contact them.
他们必须明白
They have to understand
艾薇并不清楚她偷的是什么
Ivy didn't know what she was stealing.
但是 她在哪儿呢
Wait, where is she anyhow?
噢 亲娘嘞 她跑了
Oh, bloody hell. She's gone.
她是怎么关闭警报的
How did she disable the alarm?
现在别说那些了
Don't worry about that now, all right?
没啥担心的 只要她饿了
What's the big deal? She'll be back
就会乖乖回来的
when she's hungry.
韦恩庄园
Wayne Manor.
你手上有项链
You have the necklace.
而我有你朋友
We have your friend.
做个交换吧 怎么样
We'll make exchange, no?
时间地点
Where and when?
我们难道要下井去吗
We're supposed to go down the manhole?
他们就这样说的
That's what they said.
好了 把钥匙给我
All right, give me the key.
我来处理
I'll sort it out.
不
No.
我要亲自和他们谈谈
I need to speak with them personally.
确保他们明白这是个误会
Make sure they understand this was a mistake.
好吧 布鲁斯少爷
Very well, Master Bruce.
如果让你乖乖在这儿等着
There's no way of asking you to stay here
你肯定会对我河东狮吼然后执意跟来 是不是
that doesn't end with you yelling at me, is there?
聪明了
No.
在那边
Over there.
艾薇
Ivy?
谢天谢地
It's about time!
我是布鲁斯 韦恩
My name is Bruce Wayne.
我要和凯瑟琳谈谈
I need to speak with Kathryn.
她得知道我兑现交易了
She needs to understand I've honored our deal.
交出项链赎回你朋友
Hand over the necklace and you get your friend back.
那就是交易
That's the deal.
你要的是钥匙 对吧
You mean the key, don't you?
我不会给你的
You're not getting it back
除非让我跟你效命的人谈谈
until I to the people you work for.
那我们就先杀了你再夺钥匙
Maybe we just kill you and take it?
你认为我们会傻到把它带在身上吗
You think we're stupid enough to bring it with us?
真想拿回钥匙吗
You really want it back?
我劝你还是听他的
I'd listen to him.
放下武器 小伙子们 行不
Put the tools down, lads, aye?
我需要确保
I need reassurances
我的朋友们不会再次陷入险境
my friends are no longer in any danger.
我要和戴面具的那女人说话
I need to speak to the woman in the mask.
那女人给你的任何承诺都是假的
Any assurances that woman gives you are lies.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为你说的那群人
Because the people
毫无诚信可言
you are talking about have no honor.
他们会出♥卖♥♥♥你
And they will betray you
如同出♥卖♥♥♥我们一般
as they betrayed us.
等等 你
Wait. You...
你不是为他们效命的吗
you don't work for them?
不 我们致力于摧毁他们
No, we work to destroy them.
他们到底是谁
Who are they?
他们称自己为
They call themselves
夜枭皇廷
the Court of Owls.
他们在追杀马里奥
They're after Mario?
没错
Yes.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
哥谭市警局 他现在很安全
GCPD. He's safe for now.
但是我没法救他
But I can't help him
如果你不告诉我 到底发生了什么
if you don't tell me what's going on.
你认为我在背后搞事情
You think I'm holding something back?
军级大爆♥炸♥
A military grade explosion.
暴♥力♥杀戮
The clean up.
光天化日之下的刀剑刺客
A sword-wielding assassin in broad daylight.
这可不像小喽啰滋事
This doesn't feel like a mob grudge.
那会是什么
What else is there?
马里奥会不会卷入什么是非之中
Could Mario be mixed up in something?
这就是你来找我的目的吗
Is that what you came to ask me?
我只是依证据办事
I'm working the evidence I have.
我理解你为什么认为
I understand why you'd want to believe
要和小李结婚的男人卷入是非之中
the man who's marrying Lee must be mixed up in something.
但是我儿子
But my son
是我认识的人中最为正直的
is the most decent person I've ever known.
他和你我不一样
He's not like us.
那说明有些事你还不知道
That just tells me there's something you don't know.
吉姆 马里奥走了
Jim, Mario's gone.
你不是应该看住他的吗
You were supposed to keep him there.
我知道 我尽力了 但他说他不相信你或市警局
I know, I tried, but he said he didn't trust you or the GCPD
能处理好这事儿 所以他走了
to take care of this, so he was going to.
且不论这特么是啥意思
Whatever the hell that means.
怎么了
What is it?
马里奥刚离开了哥谭市警局
Mario just walked out of the GCPD.
我想他是打算自己来解决这一切
I think he's gonna try to finish this himself.
怎么解决
How?
我有一个好主意
I have a pretty good idea.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
恐怕是的
I hope so.
我有些快递该到货的
I had something that was supposed to be delivered to me.
你能帮我查查记录吗
Could you check your records?
当然 我看看保险箱
Sure. Let me check the safe.
呃 您贵姓啊
Uh, what was the last name?
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表