剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗?
You got Amy on hoId you got Stefania in ItaIy
你有艾米在手了 在意大利又有了斯蒂凡妮
and now you're dating Joanne again?
现在你又跟乔安约会了?
No dating okay?
不是约会 好不好?
Just taIking on the phone you know Iike friends.
就是在电♥话♥里面聊聊天 你知道 像朋友那样
Friends. The woman threw an ashtray at your head.
朋友? 朝你脑袋上扔烟灰缸的女人
It's caIIed passion Raymond.
那叫激♥情♥ 雷蒙德
And who knows? There might stiII be some sparks there.
谁知道呢? 说不定我们还有火花呢
Then someone shouId throw a fire extinguisher at your head.
那有人该朝你脑袋上扔个灭火器
Joanne has changed a Iot okay?
乔安变了很多 好不好?
She's not Iike she used to be.
她不再像以前那个样子了
Three women-- I don't know what I'm gonna do.
3个女人 我不知道我该怎么办
You do a dance you gigantic Iucky bastard.
你跳舞吧 你这个走狗运的大混球
I know. I know. I can't beIieve it.
我知道 我知道 我都不敢相信
I never thought I'd have three women my whoIe Iife.
从没想到我一生会有三个女人
Hey we aII Iost money on that bet.
嘿 这个赌局上我们都输钱了
Oh did you do that yourseIf?
哦 你自己画的吗?
They're coming!
他们来了!
You know how you can teII which one is the right broad?
你知道怎么判别那个婆娘最合适吗?
Look it's aII right Dad
哦 好了 爸
I don't have Shut up. It's simpIe.
我不需要 闭嘴 这很简单
Which Iady is going to take care of you
哪个女孩会照顾你
cook for you Iet you have the good piIIow?
给你做饭 让你睡那个好枕头?
Dad you're 100. ShouIdn't you have more than one good piIIow?
爸 你是100分唉 家里只能有一个好枕头吗?
It's the whoIe package.
是一整套
Which one is gonna Iaugh at your jokes?
哪个听你的笑话会笑?
They aII do except Stefania doesn't speak EngIish very weII
她们都会 除了斯蒂凡妮英语讲得不是很好
so I have to do a Iot of hand gestures funny noises.
所以我非要做很多手势 还有有趣的声音
Which one doesn't freak out when they see this coming at them?
哪个看到这个会不抓狂呢?
Ha-ha Raymond!
哈哈 雷蒙德!
Who's got hips wide enough
谁的屁♥股♥够大
to bear your enormous chiIdren?
能给你生大胖小子?
WeII that'd be Amy but don't teII her.
哦 那就是艾米了 不过别告诉她
You know with Amy you're the onIy one
知道吗 对于艾米 你是唯一
she's ever had sex with so technicaIIy you can't disappoint her.
和她上过床的 所以技术上 你不会让她失望的
True.
那倒是真的
Add it up. Amy's your winner.
最后得分 艾米胜
WeII we did used to taIk about having kids.
嗯 我们是谈过生孩子
And she's aIways stuck behind me
她老缠着我
and weII we do make each other happy.
而且 我们都让彼此开心
It's as if we're meant to be isn't it?
就像是 命中注定的 不是吗?
Yeah maybe what do I know?
可能吧 我怎么知道?
AII right Amy. That's it yes it's Amy.
好了 艾米 就这样 是的 就是艾米了
And you know what? We're gonna start fresh with a cIean sIate.
知道吗? 我们要重新来过
I'm gonna teII her about Joanne and Stefania.
我要告诉她乔安和斯蒂凡妮的事
What?
什么?
WeII I don't want to have any secrets.
嗯 我不想有任何的秘密
What are you nuts?
什么 你疯了?
You never teII a woman anything.
你永远不能告诉女人任何事情
Even if they figure it out you deny.
就算她们自己发现了 你也要否认
But Amy wouId want me to be honest.
可是艾米会希望我诚实
Yeah that's how they get you.
是啊 那就是她们的手段
You think that's what they want and you cannot beIieve the yeIIing.
你以为她们想要的就是这个 然后等着河东狮吼吧
Yeah is that what you want? 42 years of
是啊 你想那样吗? 42年了
''For God's sakes cIose your robe!''
"上帝啊 扣好你的睡衣!"
Hey...
嘿...
that's what I'II do.
知道我怎么做吗?
I'II teII my girIfriend about my other girIfriends.
我要告诉女朋友 我其它女朋友的事
Yeah that's a good idea.
哦 这点子不错
Honesty is the best poIicy. Yeah yeah yeah.
坦白就好
Hey hey hey hey. Look Iook Iook.
嘿 嘿 瞧 瞧 瞧
You got three women after you huh?
你有三个女人追你吗 嗯?
Let me check over here.
我到这边再来看看
You got three women after you huh do you?
你有三个女人追你吗 嗯 有没有?
Then who does? Oh wait a minute.
那谁有啊? 哦 等等
I beIieve that's me.
我相信是我吧
I'II figure it out gentIemen.
我会弄明白的 先-生-们
And now... adieu.
现在嘛...再会
What was that face you did?
你刚刚扮的个什么鬼脸来着?
Poor Debra.
可怜的黛布拉
What? ''Poor Debra.''
什么? "可怜的黛布拉 "
I'm doing a face Dad.
我在扮鬼脸 爸
Are you doing a face right now?
你现在是在扮鬼脸?
No.
没
Poor Debra.
可怜的黛布拉
The pizza was to your Iiking?
匹萨还好吗?
It was perfect.
太完美了
No you're perfect.
不 你才是完美的
Oh Robert are you okay?
哦 罗伯特 你没事吧?
Oh dear.
哦 亲爱的
Yeah thanks thanks. I'm fine. I'm fine.
是啊 谢谢 谢谢 我很好 我很好
Who's burning fur?
谁在烧毛皮啊?
Listen Amy
听着 艾米
I think we're good together don't you?
我想我们相处得很好 你说呢?
Yes.
是的
I mean we make a good coupIe right?
我是说 咱们很般配 对不对?
Yes.
是啊
That's why I'd Iike to taIk to you about us being together.
这就是为什么我想跟你说说 咱们在一起的事
I'm Iistening.
我听着呢
I think that you and I are meant to be.
我想你和我 是天生一对
And that's why it's important for me
所以有件很重要的事 需要跟你说
to teII you about Joanne.
关于乔安
Joanne? Yeah weII we've spoken
乔安? 是啊 嗯 我们说过话
and I think she wants to get back together and honestIy for awhiIe
我觉得她想复合 老实讲 有一阵子
I wasn't sure what I wanted
我不知道我想怎么样
but I've decided that you're the one I wanna be with.
不过现在我决定好了 你才是我想要在一起的人
You've been taIking to Joanne
你跟乔安聊过
about getting back together?
复合的事情了?
WeII you know we've been taIking and I've been thinking.
嗯 你知道 我们聊过 我也考虑过
You've been taIking to Joanne
你跟乔安聊过
about getting back together.
复合的事情
For how Iong sweetie?
多久了 亲爱的?
I don't know-- before ItaIy
我不知道 去意大利以前
but see that's why I'm teIIing you because I wanna be totaIIy honest
可是 瞧 所以我才要告诉你 因为我想要彻底的坦诚
because I feeI that we are meant to be.
因为我觉得咱们 是前生注定的
Meant to be.
前生注定
Don't you?
不觉得吗?
Let me see.
我想想
You've been taIking with your ex-wife
你在我背后
for over a month behind my back WeII yeah
跟你前妻谈了一个多月的心 嗯 是的
but see you're not focusing on the positive part of the story.
可是 瞧 你注意力没有放到故事的正面
Oh but I am Robert.
哦 我注意了 罗伯特
I'm happy.
我很开心
I mean this is aII such wonderfuI news.
我是说 这是多好的消息啊
You've been deceitfuI
你以前是个骗子
and you're settIing for me.
而现在你要为我金盆洗手了
But hey before I get reaIIy reaIIy
可是 嘿 在我变得真的 真的
reaIIy happy
真的很"开心"以前
is there anything eIse you want to share with me?
你还有别的要告诉我吗?
No.
没有
WeII good
嗯 好
because I don't think I couId get much happier.
因为我不觉得我能更开心了
And thank you
谢谢你
for another fabuIous evening.
又一个难以置信的夜晚
Tonight I'm taking the Ieftovers.
今天晚上 我就吃打包的了
I'II be in the office tomorrow if anybody wants to send me fIowers.
我明天早上会在办公室 如果有人要送我花的话
Perhaps we shouId canceI the spumoni.
也许不用上意式冰淇淋了
How's the meatIoaf? It's good. It's very good.
肉块怎么样了? 很好 非常好
Your brother-in-Iaw
你的夫兄
your brother he's a chiId.
你的哥哥 他是个小孩
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表