剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
ReaIIy? You're wearing perfume, Dad?
真的? 你搽香水了 爸?
Shut up!
闭嘴!
You do smeII purty, Pa.
闻着就知道你盘子靓 爸
WeII, I'm not so sure I Iike the way I'm being treated here.
唔 我不太认为我喜欢我在这里受到的待遇
If any of you want to apoIogize to me,
如果你们有谁想道歉
I'II be in the bath!
我在浴室!
Who's going to apoIogize to the tub?
那谁会去和浴缸道歉呢?
Oh, you made him so angry, Raymond.
哦 你把他气坏了 雷蒙德
Yeah. You shouId do that more often!
是 你应该多像这么做!
I'm proud of you, honey. Yeah, weII, you know.
我真为你骄傲 亲爱的 是 唔 你知道
It's enough aIready. I know.
够了 我知道
I teII you, Frank wouId probabIy have been happy
我告诉你 要是我登记的是
if I had signed the kids up to run the tape recorder.
让孩子们录带子 你♥爸♥也许就开心了
What do you mean ''sign them up''?
什么意思"登记的"?
Yeah, I signed them up.
是的 我签的
WeII, what do you mean? You voIunteered them to be fairies?
什么意思 你自愿让他们做仙女?
Yeah.
是的
Why?
为什么?
'Cause I thought it wouId be cute
因为我想那会很可爱
to see them wear sparkIy outfits and get a chance to dance.
看他们穿着闪光的衣服 还有机会跳舞
Do they have wands? I couId make them wands.
有魔杖了吗? 我可以给他们做魔杖
Yeah. Hey, wait a minute. Wait a minute.
好呀 嘿 等等 等一等
You made them fairies when there was an opening at tape recorder?
可以录带子你还让他们做仙女?
Yeah.
是的
WeII, why wouId you do that?!
唔 你为什么那么做?
What are you taIking about? You said you were fine with it.
你说什么呢? 你说你没意见的
I'm not saying that I'm not fine with it, aII right?
我没说我有意见 好吗?
I am, I'm fine with it. You don't sound fine with it.
我没有 我没意见 听起来可不像
That's 'cause I didn't know we had a choice.
那是因为我不知道咱们还有选择
I didn't know you pushed them into this.
我不知道是你把他们推到这件事里的
I didn't push them. I thought they wouId Iike it.
我没推他们 我想他们会喜欢的
And they do. They're having fun.
他们的确喜欢 他们很开心
Y-yeah, fun. They're five, okay?
是 开心 他们才5岁 好吗?
They have fun with the empty roII from the toiIet paper.
拿个手纸芯他们都玩得欢
Why are you getting so upset?
你为什么这么不高兴?
You know, you're sounding Iike your father.
你知道 你听起来就像你父亲
I'm not my father, okay? This is not about that.
我不是我父亲 好吗? 这是两码事
This is about you making decisions for our chiIdren
这是关于你为孩子们作决定
that don't invoIve...
却不考虑...
their free wiII!
他们的自♥由♥意愿!
Oh, so you're worried about their free wiII?
哦 这么说你操心的是他们的自♥由♥意愿?
No, he's not.
不 他才不是
Why are you stiII here?
你怎么还在这?
Free wiII.
自♥由♥意愿
Maybe you're more Iike your father than you think.
也许你比你自己以为的更像你♥爸♥
Hey! Look! I am not prejudiced!
嘿! 听着! 我没有偏见!
You just don't want you boys to be fairies.
你就是不想让你儿子做仙女
Listen to me. If my chiIdren come home
听我说 如果我孩子跑回家说
and say, ''Hey, Dad, we decided to be fairies in the schooI pIay,''
"嘿 爸 我们决定学校舞台剧里演仙女"
I say, ''Good for you!'' Good, guys. Let's go have a root beer, huh?
我会说"干得好! "很好 孩子们 咱们去喝杯根啤(一种软饮料)
AII right? My father doesn't do that. I'm not my father.
好了吗? 我把可不会那么做 我不是我爸
What?! You're going to give them a root beer?
怎么了? 你要给他们喝根啤?
Yes, that's right! I'm going-- yes!
是的 说的没错! 我要...是的!
You know what? You are worse than your father
你知道吗? 你还不如你父亲
because at Ieast he's upfront with it.
因为至少他还坦诚
You pretend to be IiberaI, but the truth is,
你假装开放 可事实是
you're embarrassed that your boys are pIaying fairies.
你尴尬你的儿子演仙女
Ahem buII'seye! Hey, shut up!
啊哼...正中靶心! 嘿 闭嘴!
AII right, just shut up.
好了 闭嘴吧
I tried to make Raymond sensitive, Debra.
我想让雷蒙德细腻些的 黛布拉
Ma, don't you start, okay?
妈 别添乱了 好吗?
I took you to museums and I gave you piano Iessons.
我带你去博物馆 给你上钢琴课
And I even had his hair cut at my beauty parIor.
我甚至带他去我的美容院剪头发
But there's stiII some of his father in him.
可还是没能根除他父亲的影响
He got the moron gene.
他遗传了白♥痴♥基因
I'm going to stop it before it gets to MichaeI and Geoffrey.
我要阻止它传给迈克尔和杰弗里
You see, that's exactIy what I'm taIking about.
看到了? 这就是我说的
Who says you get to make aII the decisions in this house, huh?!
谁说你有权力决定 这家里所有的事情?
You know, they're my boys too, aII right?!
你知道 他们也是我儿子 好吗?
Why don't you worry a IittIe bit more about the girI?
你怎么不多关心点女孩子呢?
AIIy. I know her name!
爱丽 我知道她名字!
And you know what? As far as the boys are concerned,
还有你知道吗? 关于小子们的问题
maybe there's such a thing as too IiberaI!
也许应该说 这太开放了
Ms. ''Hippie Go-Free-Free''!
"嬉皮自♥由♥自♥由♥"!
MichaeI! Geoffrey! Come on down here!
迈克尔! 杰弗里! 快下来!
Hey, what's going on? No, don't you worry.
嘿 怎么回事? 不 不用你操心
What are you doing? Baba, bababa. I got it.
你干什么? 巴巴 巴巴巴 让我来
Guys, come here. Listen...
小家伙们 过来 听着...
Daddy puIIed a few strings
爸爸疏通了下路子
and got you better parts in the pIay, okay?
这下你们有更好的角色了 怎么样?
Now, here are your new costumes.
所以 看看你们的新行头
They're rocks?
他们演石头?
No, bouIders!
不 大圆石头!
These are great parts, guys, huh?
这角色多好呀 伙计们 哈?
Best parts in the whoIe pIay! The mighty bouIders!
戏里最好的角色了! 强壮的大圆石头!
You didn't even teII them they couId be bouIders.
你甚至都没说他们可以做大圆石头
So what do they do? They guard the entrance to the castIe.
那它们做什么的? 守卫城♥堡♥入口
Do they have Iines? No, but here's the thing, guys,
有台词吗? 不 不过事情是这样的 伙计们
you know the part
你知道王子长途跋涉后
where the prince comes home weary from his Iong journey?
疲惫地回家那段吗?
WeII, he's going to come over and rest on one of you guys.
唔 他会走过来 在你们一个身上休息
And then, whiIe he's resting on one of you guys,
然后他在一个身上休息的时候
he puts his knapsack right on the other guy.
他会把背包放在另一个身上
And it's a heavy knapsack, but you are a bouIder!
那可是个很沉的背包 不过你们是大圆石头!
So they just sit there? OnIy for the whoIe pIay.
那他们就那么坐着? 只不过那是整场演出
It's a good part. It's great and they're perfect for it.
这消息不错吧 这多棒呀 并且他们演合适极了
Come on, Iet's try them on, guys. Sit down, sit down.
快点 来试试 伙计们 坐下 坐下
Sit, sit.
坐 坐下
Oh, you Iook awesome!
哦 你们看起来帅呆了!
I'm proud of you guys!
真替你们骄傲!
Ray, you made them scenery!
雷 你把他们变成布景了!
How you guys doing in there?! I'm scared!
伙计们 里面怎么样?! 我害怕!
Me too!
我也是!
Okay, come on. Come on.
好了 快点 快
That's enough for today, aII right?
今天先到这了 好吧?
Maybe we'II poke a few hoIes in there
也许咱们戳几个洞
for Iight... and air.
好透光...还有空气
Daddy, can I put my wings on?
爸爸 我能安上我的翅膀吗?
WeII, actuaIIy Daddy's got to bring the wings back to schooI now.
唔 事实上爸爸要把翅膀带回学校了
I Iike my wings.
我喜欢我的翅膀
Me too.
我也是
But rocks don't have wings.
可石头不长翅膀
Huh? And if you're a rock,
哈? 而且如果你做石头
you get-- you're going to be smooth and cooI.
你可以...你会又滑又凉(又圆滑又酷)
Which wiII come in reaI handy Iater with the Iadies.
以后和姑娘们打交道非常有用
You're smooth. You're cooI.
滑滑的 酷酷的
I want to be a fairy! Me too!
我想做仙女! 我也是!
WeII-- Iisten,
唔...听着
maybe Ms. Sarah wiII Iet you have candy under there.
也许莎拉老师可以让你们带着糖呆在下面
Ray, take them back.
雷 把这些拿回去
How wouId you guys Iike a puppy under there?
抱着狗狗呆着怎么样?
Ray! AII right!
雷! 好吧!
Ms. Sarah. Oh hi, Mr. Barone.
莎拉女士 哦嗨 巴伦先生
Did you bring the wings back? Yeah.
你把翅膀带回来了吗? 是啊
I need the wings. WeII... here's the thing.
我需要翅膀 唔...事情是这样的
The rock idea reaIIy didn't fIy.
石头的主意真的不受欢迎
But I thought you said your boys dreamed of being rocks.
可我以为你说你孩子梦想着做石头
Ah, kids and their dreams.
啊 孩子和他们的梦想
But I think it wouId be okay if they just went back to being fairies.
不过我想让他们做回仙女就好了
ActuaIIy, I've aIready got two new fairies. I'm sorry.
事实上 我又新找了两个仙女 对不起
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表