剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
Never seen this pIace so crowded.
从没见这地方人这么多过
Ever since Marco took over the food is supposed to be unbeIievabIe.
自从马可接手 食物都不可思议
Oh thanks.
哦谢谢
Was that Stefania? No.
那个是斯蒂凡妮吗? 不
Which one is she?
哪个是她?
Amy you know maybe we shouId eat somewhere eIse?
艾米 你知道 也许咱们应该去别的地方吃
There's pIenty of other restaurants
多的是没有罗伯特的
where Robert's ex-girIfriends don't work.
前女友干活的餐馆
No no no she took my boyfriend now she can take my order.
不不不 她接手了我的男朋友 现在就让她接我的菜单
Yeah but I just don't get--
是 我只是不理解...
oh my God.
哦我的天
How is this so good?!
怎么能这么好吃?!
This is just a breadstick! You've got to taste this!
不过是个面包条! 你得尝尝这个!
No no I'm not going to eat. I want to be thin when I see her.
不不 我不吃 我想见她的时候瘦着
Listen. ReIax!
听着 别紧张!
I've seen Stefania. She's nothing.
我见过斯蒂凡妮 她没什么的
You are beautifuI.
你多漂亮啊
Yeah.
是吗
HeIIo Debra.
哈喽 黛布拉
Oh heIIo. I am Stefania.
哦 哈喽 我是斯蒂凡妮
See?
看到了?
Nothing.
没什么的
You're Stefania?
你是斯蒂凡妮?
Si. And you are?
是的 那么你是?
I'm Amy. Robert's other ex-girIfriend.
我是艾米 罗伯特另一个前女友
Or as I'II be known as from now on
或许从现在开始 我该叫做
the pIain one.
平庸的那个
You were aIso Roberto's girIfriend?
你也是罗贝托的女朋友?
As a matter of fact pretty much at the same time you were.
事实上 和你差不多在同一段时间
I was Iooking at your red wines.
我在看你们的红酒
Which Chianti wouId arrive the soonest?
那种吉安提上得最快?
But Roberto did not ever speak of you.
可罗贝托从没说起过你
Yeah he was good Iike that. Oh!
是的 他这个很拿手 哦!
If I had known...
要是我知道...
Not enough he breaks up with me
他和我分手了还不算
now I find out I was ''the other woman''?
现在我还知道我成了"第三者"
Bastard!
杂种!
I'm not sure what you said but I Iike how it ended.
我不知道你说的什么 不过我喜欢最后那句
I am so so sorry to you.
我真是太太抱歉了
You must hate me forever.
你一定要恨我一辈子了
Oh no.
哦 不
There's no need to apoIogize.
没必要道歉
I'm not reaIIy mad at you. Yeah that's right
我不生你的气 是啊 没错
'cause Robert's the probIem here.
因为罗伯特才是问题的所在
But he's out of both of your Iives now.
不过他已经离开了 你们的生活
We are both very Iucky women.
我们都是幸运的女人
Amen to that.
这点没错
Hey Mr. FogagnoIo. Is my pizza ready?
嘿 佛伽纽楼先生 我的披萨好了吗?
It's ready when I say it's ready.
我说好的时候才好
That's a good poIicy.
这政策不错
Oh Iook. There's my IittIe bastardo.
哦 看 我的小杂种来了
Hey! Hi Ray!
嘿! 嗨 雷!
Oh everything... okay?
哦 这里...没事吧?
What do you mean? WeII I'm just...
什么意思? 唔 我只是...
you know just surprised to see you two...
你知道 吃惊见到你们两个...
hobnobbing.
亲密接触
ActuaIIy we have a Iot in common.
事实上 我们有很多共同之处
We both hate your brother!
我们都恨你兄弟!
Oh. Oh. That's nice.
哦 哦 这很好
Did he ever take you to the movies? Yes.
罗伯特带你看过电影吗? 是的
That's fun isn't it?
好玩吧?
AII his IittIe ruIes.
一堆的破规矩
''Shh! No taIking! Movie! No taIking!''
"嘘! 别说话! 看电影! 别说话! "
Yes.
没错
''I don't Iike to share my Good & PIenty.''
"我不想跟人分我的好又多(糖)"
He's Iike idiot.
他就像个白♥痴♥
Hey hey hey. That's a IittIe rough isn't it?
嘿嘿嘿 这可过了点头 不是吗?
He happens to be right about the taIking. It's very rude.
说话的是他碰巧是对的 这不礼貌
Now it's ready. Papa Iisten to this.
你的好了 爸爸 听着
Roberto used me to cheat on this nice Iady.
罗贝托利用我对这位女士不忠实
He teIIs me he break up with Stefania
他说他跟斯蒂凡妮分手
'cause he no Iike girIs.
是因为她不喜欢女的
Americans.
美国人啊
Your brother
你哥哥
he is no good.
他不是个好东西
Bastardo.
杂种
This one I Iike.
这个我喜欢
She eats for free.
她吃东西不收钱
Okay Ray you can go now. We want to taIk about Robert some more.
好了 雷 你可以走了 我们想再说说罗伯特
You know what you need?
你知道你们需要什么?
You need a big bIack pot that you can aII stir.
煮个黑锅一块搅(巫婆的招牌动作)
Hey are you taking that back to eat with Robert?
嘿 你拿那个回去和罗伯特吃?
I think what I do with my pizza
我拿我的披萨做什么
is entireIy my business okay?
只有我管的着 好吗?
This pizza's for Roberto! Hey!
给罗伯特的披萨! 嘿!
Hey stop that!
嘿 停下!
Hey stop! The sausage is mine!
嘿 停下! 香肠的是我的
Oh that's nice. Oh very nice.
哦 很好 哦 非常友好
Very nice. Look at that.
好极了 看看哪
How about I teII your father about this huh?
看我告诉你♥爸♥去 哈?
Hey Marco.
嘿 马可
Have a nice day.
祝你愉快
Where you been? We're starving here. Sorry.
你去哪了? 我们都要饿死了 对不起
Sorry's not going to bring back your fudge rippIe.
对不起可挽回不了你的巧克力冰淇淋
What did you fIip the car?
怎么啦 你翻车了?
What the heII happened?!
这是怎么回事?!
That's just a IittIe hi-how-are-you
这是小小的问候
from Stefania and Amy.
来自斯蒂凡妮和艾米
What? Stefania and Amy? That's right.
什么? 斯蒂凡妮和艾米? 没错
They're both sitting together at what is now
她们都坐在现在的
''Marco's AII-American Pizzeria U.S.A.''
"马可美国全美披萨店"
And they're ripping into you
他们攻击你就像
Iike Tiny Tim on a Christmas ham.
小提姆(狄更斯的小说人物)啃火腿
Oh my God!
哦天哪!
HoIy crap!
我靠!
This is...
这真是...
hoIy crap.
靠哇
Mmm.
嗯
WeII that's just perfect.
唔 好极了
Marco has deIicious food and now it's a gathering pIace
马可做得吃的美味 现在那成了
for everyone who hates me.
恨我的人集♥会♥的地方了
No wonder it got good reviews.
难怪那大受好评
I can't beIieve how bad my Iife is.
真难以相信我的生活多么不幸
I'm sorry man. I stood up for you.
真替你难过 伙计 我替你辩护了
Oh my God this is hoIy crap!
哦天 果然是靠的紧!
You stood up for me? WeII yeah.
你替我辩护? 唔 是的
Oh come on Raymond. If peopIe are trashing me
哦 得了吧 雷蒙德 如果有人要攻击我
you're right up front with the baton.
你准是拿着指挥棒冲在最前面的
No!
不!
I wasn't trashing. Yeah yeah yeah yeah. Okay Iisten.
我没有攻击你 是是是是 好吧 听着
Just the fact that you had to say you stood up for me
你不得不说你替我辩护了
means that you didn't! I did!
就表示你没有 我有!
They were insuIting you and I toId them to stop.
她们侮辱你 而我叫她们停下
They were insuIting you. He toId them to stop.
她们侮辱你 他叫她们停下
I did! Yeah yeah sure you did.
没错! 是啊是啊 当然是的
What? You don't beIieve me?
怎么? 你不相信?
Good fine. Maybe you are a bastardo.
好吧 好的 也许你是个杂种
What? Everybody knows it man!
什么? 大家都知道 伙计!
I'II teII you this you better watch out 'cause...
我告诉你 你最好小心着点 因为...
Marco now knows you Iike girIs.
马可现在知道你喜欢女人了
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表