剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
don't I know about? Nothing.
是我不知道的? 没了
Look you did the go-cart thing
看 你做了卡丁车的事
and I did the thing with your mother that one time.
我做了你妈那件事 就那一次
So-- you know we're even.
所以...你知道 咱们扯平了
Whoa! Wait a minute!
喔啊! 等一等!
Look around Raymond you got it good.
看看你周围 雷蒙德 你很幸福
Whatever she's doing is working. No no no.
不管她做的什么都不是瞎搞 不不不
ReaIIy what eIse did you do? Raymond...
真的 你还做了什么? 雷蒙德...
Hey hey hey Iisten cubby.
嘿 嘿 嘿 听着 阿♥扁♥
When the IittIe monkey rings a beII and the peIIet comes out
一只猴子拉个铃 然后出来了小球
he doesn't ask how the peIIet got there.
小猴子不会问 小球是怎么来的
He just enjoys the peIIet.
它只会好好玩它的球
You know what? Maybe you were right.
你知道吗? 也许你是对的
I'm just saying maybe we shouId consuIt each other now
我只是说 也许咱们是该
in aII the money stuff okay? AII right okay sure.
商量所有的钱的事情了 好吗? 好吧 好的 当然
Oh that's so nice. Yeah.
哦 太好了 是啊
Honey why don't you just go sit on the couch?
亲爱的 不如你坐到沙发上吧?
I'II make you a nice meaI okay? AII right.
我给你做顿好吃的 怎么样? 好吧
Nice and heavy.
美味而丰盛
Listen I want to be incIuded in everything okay?
听着 我想参与到所有事情 好吗?
In aII the decisions okay? DefiniteIy.
所有决定 好吗? 绝对的
Let's go.
走了
I work for her don't I? Mmhmm.
我是为她工作的 不是吗? 嗯哼
Hey Marie!
嘿 玛丽!
Who the heII is MigueI VeIasquez?
谁是米盖尔·乌拉斯格子?
And what is this crap he's saying about Curious George?
他说的好奇乔治是什么狗屁?
I got turkey tetrazzini.
我做了火鸡奶酪蘑菇面
Ooh hey! There you are.
哦 嘿! 吃吧
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表