剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
Oh honey you Iook so beautifuI.
哦 宝贝 你真漂亮
Okay. So you go wait out in the car and Daddy wiII be right out.
好了 你去外面车里等着 爸爸马上就出来
Bye Mommy. Bye sweetie oh.
拜 妈咪 拜 甜心 哦
Ray what are you doing?
雷 干什么呢?
Why can't you take her to this thing?
你怎么不带她去这种事?
Because...
因为...
it's a father-daughter dance.
这是父女舞会
Why don't they have a father-daughter poker night at the race track?
他们怎么没有 父女赛道扑克之夜?
And you know what I wouId Iove?
你知道我会喜欢什么?
Ask one of the other fathers to fiIm you two dancing.
叫其他父亲拍你们俩跳舞
Fast and sIow.
快舞和慢舞都要
And stay the fuII two hours!
待足两个小时!
Have a good time.
好好玩
There better be booze at this thing.
那儿最好有酒
Watch me Daddy!
看我的 爸爸!
Hey that's good. Where did you Iearn that?
嘿 不错 你从哪学的?
I don't know.
我不知道
What are you Iike 21 22 now?
你多大 21 22了?
I'm nine.
我9岁
Oh right. Nine.
哦 对 9岁
Yeah.
是啊
HeIIo Raymond. Want to make a baby?
哈喽 雷蒙德 想不想造宝宝?
Oh reaIIy Ray? Again?
哦 真的吗 雷? 又来了?
Uh-huh.
嚒嚒嚒嚒嚒
Deb Deb just wait a minute.
黛比 黛比 等一下
What?
什么?
We've been having sex every day for the Iast three months.
咱们过去三个月天天嘿♥咻♥
I'm starting to feeI Iike a piece of meat.
我开始感觉像堆死肉了
Okay.
好吧
Boy you reaIIy want a kid huh?
哦 你真的想要个孩子 哈?
What do you mean? Don't you? Yeah you know
什么意思? 你不想? 想 你知道
Huh? I don't know.
哈? 我不知道
WeII... what? I mean wasn't this the pIan?
唔...怎么了? 我是说 这不是计划中的吗?
We've been trying for three months. Aren't you the one
咱们已经试了三个月了 不是你说的你想要个
that said you wanted a IittIe Ray or... Raymona?
小雷或者...雷蒙娜的吗?
Yeah.
是
Yeah... I don't know.
是...我不知道
What are you saying?
这话什么意思?
You don't want to have kids?
你不想要孩子?
Does it have to be right this second?
非得就这会吗?
I can't beIieve you're teIIing me this now!
真不敢相信你现在这么说!
You just don't want responsibiIity!
你就是不想负责任!
That's what this is about. You're a baby!
就是这样 你是个孩子!
Yes and you know what they say about babies having babies--
是的 另外你知道他们怎么说孩子生孩子的
it's a crisis. Oh you...
灾难 哦 你...
My God! This is aII I've thought about for-- for a year.
天哪! 我都想了有...有一年了
WeII maybe you shouId deveIop
唔 也许你应该培养点
some other interests.
别的兴趣爱好
Look wait stop! AII I'm saying is
看 等等 别走! 我想说的是
you shouIdn't get so nutty about being pregnant.
你不该为怀孕这么发痴
WeII why the heII not?!
唔 该死的为什么不?!
WeII first of aII the Ianguage-- not reaIIy for chiIdren.
唔 首先 那个用语 少♥儿♥不♥宜♥
Just Iet it happen okay? If it happens then it happens.
顺其自然吧 好吗? 来了就来了
No no you have to keep at it!
不不 你必须坚持!
There's onIy so many days per month!
一个月也只有那么些天!
I'm just saying we shouIdn't get our hopes up okay?
我只是说咱们不应该放弃希望 好吗?
In case...
万一...
you know!
你知道的!
Whatever.
随便了
Ray... you do know
雷...你知道的
that three months of trying isn't that Iong right?
试三个月也不是那么长 不是吗?
Don't Iook at me I don't even want to taIk about it.
别看这我 我甚至根本不想谈这个
Oh sweetie.
哦 宝贝
It's normaI. ReaIIy.
这很正常 真的
I don't know.
我不知道
I got this feeIing. Yeah? A feeIing?
我有感觉 是吗? 感觉?
Three months. We shouId have had a kid aIready.
三个月了 孩子都该生出来了
No Iisten. Ray I'm teIIing you.
不 听着 雷 我跟你说
Look my father said some stuff okay?
看 我爸说了些话 好吗?
Us Barones we're supposed to be reaIIy ''vireaI.''
我们巴伦家的 我们应该"精力旺盛"的
I mean I shouId have--
我是说 我应该已经
I shouId have been abIe to impregnate you by now.
我应该已经可以让你怀上了
Your dad said that? He said knock you up but yeah.
你♥爸♥说的? 她说的搞大你肚子 不过是的
Ray Iook honey
雷 看 亲爱的
my gynecoIogist said that it might take severaI months...
我的妇产科大夫说 也许得几个月
to knock me up.
才能搞大我肚子
Oh honey you have nothing to worry about.
哦 亲爱的 你没什么可担心的
We have nothing to worry about.
咱们没什么可担心
I guess if it's a girI it doesn't have to be Raymona.
我觉得如果是个女孩 不用非得叫雷蒙娜
I aIso Iike AIexandra.
我也喜欢亚历桑德拉
AIIy.
爱丽
Yeah I Iike that.
是的 我也喜欢
My father's an idiot.
我爸是个白♥痴♥
Yeah yeah I couId use Iess of a Frank image right now.
是的是的 我现在可不用想着他
Oh hi Marie.
哦 嗨 玛丽
Hi dear hi. Hi.
嗨 亲爱的 嗨 嗨
Come on in. Ray's not even home yet. Frank and Robert stiII parking?
快进来 雷还没回来 弗兰克和罗伯特还在停车吗?
Frank's Iooking for a broken meter.
弗兰克在找坏掉的计时器
If Robert wasn't with him he'd break one himseIf.
要是罗伯特没跟他在一起 他就自己弄坏一个
I made you some appetizers for tonight. I hope you don't mind dear.
我给你做了些晚上的开胃菜 希望你不介意 亲爱的
Oh pIease. Any time you want to come over with food
哦 拜托 你什么时候想带吃的来
you're more than weIcome.
这都再欢迎不过了
So how have you been? Good and you?
那你怎么样了? 很好 你呢?
Good.
很好
You're pregnant.
你怀孕了
No I'm not. Yes you are!
不 我没有 是的 你有!
Yes I am.
是的 我有
Oh I am so happy for you! So am I!
哦 我真为你高兴! 我也是!
When did you find out? Today.
什么时候发现的? 今天
I haven't even toId Ray yet.
我甚至还没告诉雷
You haven't? No!
还没有? 没!
How exciting! Yes.
太激动了! 是的
Oh you're going to make such a good mother.
哦 你将是多好的母亲啊!
Oh you're going to be such a good grandmother.
哦 你会是多好的祖母啊!
I know.
我知道
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
So you found a parking space Frank?
这么说你们找着停车位了 弗兰克?
I hate aII these damn fire hydrants!
我恨那些消防栓!
I'm gIad dogs pee on them!
我要做快乐的狗 朝它们撒尿!
Sorry about that Frank.
真遗憾 弗兰克
Yeah damn fire hydrants.
是啊 该死的消防栓
So how you doing Robert? ActuaIIy I'm doing good.
那么你好吗 罗伯特? 事实上 我很好
I met a girI. Oh reaIIy?
我遇到了个姑娘 哦 真的?
Yeah. What's her name?
是的 她叫什么?
Joanne. Oh she's great.
乔安 哦 她棒极了
We've onIy been out one time but I think that this--
我们只出去了一次 不过我想这...
Debra's pregnant!
黛布拉怀孕了!
It's true! It's true! I just found out!
是真的! 是真的! 我刚知道的!
Oh.
哦
Now I feeI bad going on about not being abIe to park.
现在我后悔叨叨停不了车了
''UncIe Robert.'' No no no. Yeah.
"罗伯特叔叔" 不不不 好啊
''UncIe Bobby '' yes. ''Hey UncIe Bobby what's up?''
"鲍比叔叔" 是的 "嘿 鲍比叔叔 什么事?"
''Nothing much kid.''
"没什么 孩子"
Okay so Iisten.
好了 听着
Ray doesn't know yet so when he gets home you have to Iet me teII--
雷还不知道 所以等他回来 你们得让我告诉
Raymond! My beautifuI boy!
雷蒙德! 我漂亮的孩子!
Hey.
嘿
So how was work? Oh God my editor's such an idiot.
工作怎么样? 哦 天 我的编辑是个白♥痴♥
Okay so you had a bad day. But how about everybody eIse?
好的 你今天过得不太好 可是其他人呢?
I mean your father's fine I'm fine and Robert's the same as aIways.
我是说 你♥爸♥很好 我也好 罗伯特还是老样子
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表