剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
Hey, Deb. You wrapping Christmas presents?
嘿 黛布 你在包礼物?
A tie, huh? Ooh, jazzy.
领带 哈? 哦 真靓
Yeah, it's for Ray. Hey, everybody.
是的 是给雷的 嘿 大家好
Hey, my brotha!
嘿 我的兄弟!
Good to see you, my brotha!
见到你真好 我的兄弟!
AII right, come on. Don't ever do that unIess I'm on fire.
好了 行了 千万别这么做 除非我着火了
Even then, ask first.
就算那样 也先问问我
So, are we going away on a goIf weekend, or what?
那么 咱们要过一个高尔夫周末了 是不是?
Yes, we are. I spoke to my connection in MyrtIe Beach,
是的 我们会的 我和在桃金娘海滩的认识的人说过了
he puIIed a coupIe strings, we're in!
他帮忙走了走后门 咱们搞定了!
This is gonna be beautifuI.
这真太美了
I'm gonna buy a new pair of pIaid pants.
我要去买♥♥条新的花格子裤
I just gotta check a coupIe things out first.
我还要先确定几件事
What do you mean? You said we're in.
什么意思? 你说咱们搞定了的
You haven't asked Debra yet, have you?
你还没问黛布拉 是不是?
Not yet, but I'm just--
还没 不过我正...
I'm Iaying the foundation, okay? It's a whoIe process, man.
我在做铺垫 好吗? 这是一个完整的过程 老兄
You gotta make this happen for me, come on.
你一定要为我实现 求你了
I need something to Iook forward to in my soup-for-one Iife.
我不幸的人生不能没有盼头
I know, it just requires a IittIe finagIing, that's aII.
我知道 只是需要点小伎俩 就这样
Oh God, what are you gonna do?
哦上帝 你打算怎么做?
Don't worry your Iarge, rectanguIar head.
不用你担心了 大方头
Okay, I gotta go pick up the kids.
好了 我要去接孩子了
Hey, Deb. Hi.
嘿 黛布 嗨
You Iook nice.
你看起来好极了
TotaIIy gross, I haven't had a chance to shower yet.
恶心死了 我甚至连洗澡的时间都没有
Aw, you'd never know it.
噢 你永远不会知道的
Okay, wait. Wait wait. What do you want for Christmas?
好了 等等 等一下 你圣诞节想要什么?
Honey, I gotta go. I just want to know. What do I get
亲爱的 我要走了 我只是想知道 我拿什么
the worId's most beautifuI woman? Oh God.
送给世上最美的女人呢? 哦天哪
WeII, I don't know what she wants,
唔 我不知道她想要什么
but I couId use a crock pot.
不过我用得着炖锅
A crock pot? Yeah.
炖锅? 是的
Cause of the meIted crayons? Yeah.
因为蜡笔熔在里面了? 是啊
That was AIIy's idea. Yeah? She said it was Daddy's.
那是爱丽的主意 是吗? 她说是爸爸的
WeII then, she's a IittIe Iiar, isn't she?
唔 那么 她是个小骗子 是不是?
Maybe I'II see MyrtIe Beach from heaven.
也许我能在天堂看桃金娘海滩
ReIax, man. I'm working on it.
放松 弟兄 我正在想办法
I just got some important information.
我刚得到重要的信息
What? You suck at finagIing?
怎么? 你的手段太臭?
No. Crock pot.
不 炖锅
RIght, she's gonna Iet you go on a goIf weekend
是的 她让你去过高尔夫周末
because you're getting her a crock pot.
就因为你送了她个炖锅
No, you idiot, I'm not gonna get her a crock pot.
不 你个白♥痴♥ 我不会送她炖锅的
A crock pot just sets the IeveI. I have to work above that.
炖锅是底线 我要超过这个水准
I gotta get her something that's gonna turn her aII goopy.
我要送她件东西 能让她完全傻眼的
And it has to be better than what she's getting me.
并且一定得比她送我的好
Oh, I know what she's getting you.
哦 我知道她要送你什么?
What? What? Come on, what?
什么? 什么? 快说 是什么?
It's a Christmas present. I can't ruin it.
这是圣诞礼物 我不能毁了它
Hey, you want to go to MyrtIe Beach or not?
嘿 你想不想去桃金娘海滩了?
I'm finagIing here. You're impeding the finagIe.
我在耍手段呢 你在扯阴谋的后腿
It's a tie! She's getting you a tie!
是领带! 她要送你领带!
A tie, oh, that's great.
领带 哦 太好了
Yeah, an ugIy tie.
是的 难看的领带
BeautifuI! That stinks.
太美了! 臭死了
Oh, I'II get her something reaIIy great.
哦 我要送她件棒死的东西
That'II make her feeI Iike crap.
这会让她难受死
Like what? Anything! What? It's an ugIy tie.
比如什么? 任何东西! 怎么了? 那是条难看的领带
I got stuff under the seat of my car that couId beat that.
我随便从车座位下拿个东西 都比那强
Oh, good work, Robert.
哦 干得好 罗伯特
You know, I-- I feeI a IittIe dirty.
你知道 我... 我觉得有点下流
I Iike it.
我喜欢这个
Guys, take it easy!
小家伙们 别激动!
I'm gonna get you! I'm gonna get you!
我会抓到你的! 我会抓到你的!
Come on, guys!
行了 孩子们!
Take it easy.
别激动
Hey! Lay down!
嘿! 躺下!
See if those new pajamas work.
看看新睡衣怎么样
Oh, Iook, how IoveIy. A sweater.
哦 看 多可爱呀 毛衣
Yeah. Where did you find it?
是的 你在哪找到的?
Macy's. You can return it if you want.
梅西店里 你想退掉的话也可以
No no, it's perfect. Such a pretty coIor.
不不 这好极了 漂亮的颜色
Macy's in Massapequa or the city?
麻瑟皮夸(长岛郊区)的梅西还是城里的?
This one says ''For Debra
这个写着:"给黛布拉
from Ra.''
拉送上"
R-r-r-a...
如-啊...
Looks Iike ''Rap.''
看样子是"拉普"
You think it might be Ray, Dad?
你觉得会是雷吗 爸?
No.
不
Frank, put your gIasses on. You're bIind.
弗兰克 戴上你的眼镜 你都成瞎子了
And what wouId be the upside of seeing you more cIearIy?
把你看那么清楚有什么好的?
Oh-ho, Iook at that, it's the crock pot.
哦哦 看看哪 炖锅
How did you know?
你怎么知道的?
A cute IittIe birdie toId me.
一只可爱的小鸟告诉我的
But I thought you were... Ba! Ba!
可我以为你要... 吧! 吧!
And...
另外...
Here we go.
给
That one is for me?
这是给我的?
Just a IittIe something eIse for someone who's...
只是给另外某人
something eIse. Oh, Ray!
另外的一点东西 哦 雷!
What'd you do?
你做什么了?
Oh my gosh! It's aII new cookware!
哦 我的天哪! 是全套的新厨具!
Oh, sorry.
哦 对不起
Oh, Iook at this, it's beautifuI!
哦 看看这个 太美了
I Iove this, but the crock pot wouId have been enough.
我太喜欢了 不过炖锅就足够了
No, no it wouIdn't have.
不 不会的
Oh! Thank you! I Iove it.
哦! 谢谢你! 我太喜欢了
Here's one, ''From Debra to Enormo. ''
这个 "黛布拉送给大块"
It doesn't say that, Dad.
没写那个 爸
You knew who I was taIking about, didn't you?
可你还是知道我说的是谁 是不是?
This must be the Ferrari I asked Santa for.
这一定是我求圣诞公公要的法拉利
Oh, this is a mistake, Dad. This one's for Raymond.
哦 搞错了 爸 这个是给雷蒙德的
No no, that's for you. That's for you, Robert.
不不 这是给你的 给你的 罗伯特
When you caught me with it the other day,
你看到的那天
I had to teII you it was for Ray so it wouId be a surprise.
我不得不告诉你是给雷蒙德的 这样才会是惊喜
What?
什么?
Yeah. What?
是的 什么?
No, this is what I got for Ray.
不 我给雷的在这
You mean I'm not getting that great tie?
你是说那个漂亮领带不是给我的?
Nope, this is for you.
不 这才是给你的
Oh, that's big. That's a big present.
哦 好大个 这是个大礼物
Wow. That's not a tie unIess it's...
喔 这绝不是领带 除非是...
one of those noveIty giant ties.
什么新式的巨型领带
Here you go. Merry Christmas.
拿着 圣诞快乐
Whoa, hey, that's heavy. Yeah.
喔啊 嘿 好沉 是啊
That's heavier than a tie.
比领带沉多了
Heavier than a crock pot, too.
比炖锅也沉
Come on, open it! Come on!
快 打开! 快点!
Oh my God.
哦我的天
A DVD pIayer.
DVD机
What is that? Like a hi-fi?
那是什么? 就像是音响?
What'd you do?
你做什么了?
She got you a DVD pIayer. Yes!
她给你买♥♥DVD机了 是的!
Isn't that cooI? This is the best one they make!
酷吧? 这是他们那最好的了!
What'd you do that for? Yeah, what the heII?
你这是干什么? 是啊 怎么回事?
Oh! Got you some movies too.
哦! 我还给你买♥♥了电影
Oh, no.
哦 不
What? Don't you Iike it? No, I Iove it, it's just
怎么了? 你不喜欢吗? 不 我很喜欢 只是...
it's more than I expected, you know?
这超过了我的期望 知道吗?
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表