剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
But... how--
不过...怎
how was your day Debra huh?
你今天怎么样 黛布拉 哈?
Yeah it was okay Marie.
是 很好 玛丽
You okay Ma? Yes.
你没事 妈? 是的
But the question is how is Debra?
问题是 黛布拉好不好?
What's going on? Nothing. What?
怎么回事? 没什么 怎么了?
You know what Marie? Why don't you go break out your appetizers?
知道吗 玛丽? 你为什么不去开胃菜打开来?
Yeah Ma go get those.
是的 妈 去拿来
Okay but nobody taIk tiII I get back aII right?
好的 谁都不许说话 直到我回来 好吗?
In fact you know what's a fun game to pIay?
事实上 你们知道什么最好玩?
''SiIent Indian '' the no-taIking game. PIay that.
"沉默的印第安人" 不许说话的游戏 玩那个
Hey what? What are you doing?
嘿 怎么了? 你干什么?
What? Debra what? What the heII?
什么事? 黛布拉 怎么了? 怎么回事?
Ray our first few years together have been a joy to me.
雷 咱们在一起的这几年 我非常开心
Hey what are you two doing out here? Wait a minute!
嘿 你们俩在外面干什么? 等一下!
And I think of our Iife together as a journey.
并且我觉得咱们一起的生活是个旅程
Hey!
嘿!
Don't you want your appetizers?
你们不吃开胃菜吗?
A great journey and aIong this path--
在这条人生路上的美好旅程
we wouId--
咱们会
No Ma stop!
不 妈 停下!
AIong this path we wouId share many joyfuI moments together.
在这条路上 你我将一起分享许多欢乐的时刻
Moments that we wiII remember aI--
咱们会记住一辈子
oh okay!
哦 好了!
I'm pregnant! What?
我怀孕了! 什么?
Pregnant! Debra's pregnant!
怀孕了! 黛布拉怀孕了!
Debra dear I made you some pasta.
黛布拉 亲爱的 我给你做了意大利面
Oh no thanks. I'm not hungry Marie.
哦 不用了 谢谢 我不饿 玛丽
Hit me I'm open.
朝我来 我这空着
But your baby's just three weeks away you need your strength.
可你孩子只有三个星期了 你需要力气
I know but the doctor said I shouIdn't be eating anything heavy.
我知道 可我告诉你了 医生说 我不能吃太营养的东西
So you're just going to do everything the doctor says?
这么说你想什么都听医生的?
When I was with chiId I ate three heaIthy meaIs a day
我怀着孩子的时候 我一天吃三顿健康的饭
and Iook how my boys turned out.
看看我的孩子长得什么样
Stop eating immediateIy.
立即停止进食
Oh I thought some motherIy wisdom wouId be appreciated
哦 我以为做母亲的经验 能得到感激
but I guess I'm not worth it. Okay I'II eat it.
不过我猜我配不上 好吧 我吃
Thank you thank you. No troubIe dear.
谢谢 谢谢 不费事 亲爱的
I'm going to make you some tea. Pregnant women Iove tea.
我给你做点茶 怀孕的女人喜欢喝茶
Come out!
出来呀!
Oh.
哦
No no I got it.
不不 我行的
Huh? What was that? What?
哈? 什么事? 怎么了?
Nothing. I'm going to go to the bathroom.
没什么 我去洗手间
Okay hurry back Mommy-cakes.
好的 快点回来 妈咪蛋糕
Hey okay!
嘿 好了
I got some big news and I wanted to teII you guys first.
我有个大消息 我想先跟你们说
AII right.
好的
I've been dating Joanne for about six months now
我和乔安约会了有六个月了
and I think that I just might have found my Debra.
我想我可能找到我的黛布拉了
So after carefuI deIiberation I have decided that I'm going to ask her--
所以经过仔细的深思熟虑 我决定我要向她...
My water just broke. What?!
我的羊水刚刚破了 什么? !
HoIy crap!
我靠!
What? Are you sure?
什么? 你确定?
Very very very much so.
非常非常非常肯定
No no. The books says this stuff ain't supposed to happen for three weeks.
不不 书上说这种事 至少还得三个星期才会发生
Oh reaIIy? Let me see that. My water just broke Ray!
哦 真的? 让我看看 我的羊水破了 雷!
I thought the pains in my back were from your mother
我以为背痛是你妈害的
but apparentIy they're contr-- ah!
可是明显这是宫...啊!
Contrah! You're having contrah?!
宫啊! 你宫啊了?!
Contractions! DefiniteIy contractions!
宫缩! 绝对是宫缩!
Are you sure?
你确定?
Yeah okay definiteIy. Yeah definiteIy.
是的 好的 绝对的 是的 绝对的
WeII what do you do?!
唔 你怎么办? !
Don't you have to go away from here?
你不用离开这吗?
Oh no! I don't have a route mapped out to the hospitaI from here.
哦不! 我还没画去医院路线的地图
Shh be quiet! I don't want Marie to know!
嘘 安静! 我不想让玛丽听到!
Let's just get out of here. What?
咱们快走 什么?
Whoa whoa whoa. You're not going to teII my mother?
喔喔喔 你不打算告诉我妈?
After we're in the hospitaI and weII under way then you can teII her.
等咱们进了医院 上了正轨 你就可以告诉她了
What's weII under way? Kindergarten.
什么是上正轨? 幼儿园
I don't want her in my deIivery room!
我不想让她在产室!
Maybe she couId just bring cookies?
也许她可以带饼干来呢?
I am going to bite your nose right off.
我要把你鼻子咬下来
Maybe you give us a head start okay?
也许你们替我们争取点时间 好吗?
Come on easy easy easy.
来 放松放松放松
Ooh what's going on?
哦 怎么了?
Nothing!
没什么!
Ray and I were just thinking of taking a IittIe waIk.
雷和我只是想散个步
Right Ray? Just a waIk around the bIock.
是不是 雷? 绕街区走走
Mm-hmm.
嗯
Robert you want to come with us?
罗伯特 你想和我们去吗?
I don't know do I?
我不知道 我想吗?
I just thought that since you're a cop maybe we couId waIk a IittIer faster
我只是想既然你是警♥察♥ 也许咱们能走快点
Iike right through the red Iights.
比如闯红灯
Since you're a cop.
既然你是警♥察♥
Oh yeah. Right.
哦 好的 是的
Oh wait wait. Let me get my jacket.
哦 等等 等等 让我拿上夹克
No no no.
不不不
Ma...
妈...
you shouId uh...
你应该 呃...
I don't know. Why don't you just stay?
我不知道 你为什么不留下?
WeII why wouId I do that?
唔 为什么我要那样?
Because-- because--
因为 因为
oh hi honey. Yeah.
哦 嗨 亲爱的 好的
Uh... Mom--
啊...妈
M-M-Marie.
玛-玛丽
You shouId stay here. Why Frank?
你应该留下 为什么 弗兰克?
'Cause...
因为...
then you and I couId have some...
那样咱们就能有点...
aIone time.
独处的时间
ReaIIy?
真的?
Okay.
好吧
WeII I guess we'II see you kids in a whiIe.
唔 我猜咱们得一会见了 孩子们
Okay. Okay aII right.
好的 好了 好的
I hope everyone remembers this moment
我希望给孩子起名字的时候
when it's time to name the baby!
大家都记得这一刻!
Ooh boy.
哦 天
Wait a minute which way are you going?!
等等 你走的哪条路?
This is the L.I.E.! I said to take the bridge!
这是长岛高速! 我说了走桥上!
Look I know what I'm doing. I--
看 我知道我在做什么 我
Uh-oh.
啊噢
What ''uh-oh''? Why ''uh-oh''?
什么"啊噢"? 为什么"啊噢"?
WeII there seems to be a IittIe traffic.
唔 看来有点堵车了
Traffic! Traffic!
堵车! 堵车!
Bridge! I said the bridge! AII right then!
桥! 我说了上桥! 好啦!
There must be an accident up ahead! Oh my God!
前面准是出交通事故了! 哦 我的天!
WeII go around them! Put your siren on!
绕过去! 把警笛开起来!
There's no room to move! A siren wouId just annoy peopIe!
没地方动! 警笛只会让人讨厌!
Maybe the bridge wouId have been faster.
也许走桥上是快些
WouId have been faster to put a stamp on her butt and maiI her.
在她屁♥股♥上贴个邮票寄过去 都比走这儿快了
Oh my God! What what what?
哦我的天! 什么什么什么?
What? Oh!
什么? 什么?
The baby is coming right now! Oh my God!
孩子要出来了! 哦天哪!
Keep your Iegs together! Oh my God!
把腿并上! 哦我的天!
Oh this is it! This is it!
哦 来了! 来了!
Dispatch this is Officer Barone!
调度处 这里是巴伦警♥察♥!
I'm on the L.I.E.! I've got a woman in Iabor!
我在长岛高速! 这里有妇女待产!
I need an ambuIance on the Woodhaven exit over!
我需要救护车到 伍德海文出口处 完毕!
What are you doing? Where are you going?
你干什么? 你去哪?
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表