剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
Okay, so tomorrow, don't forget,
好了 那么明天 别忘了
you're picking them up, right?
你要去接他们 好吧?
It's as if I speak in tongues.
好像我被附体了乱哼唧似的
Don't teII me you forgot about tomorrow?
别告诉我你忘了明天的事
I won't.
不会的
Do you have any interest in your chiIdren?
你对你孩子有一点兴趣吗?
Yes... yes, and tomorrow...
是的...有 而明天...
I pick them up. From where?
我接他们 从哪?
You don't know?
你不知道?
Pick them up from their schooI...
从他们学校的...
Prayer. ...rehearsaI...
祈祷仪式 ...排练...
at the...
地点是...
Steakhouse?
排骨餐厅?
Auditorium.
礼堂
Be there by 3:00. Sarah knows you're going to pick them up.
3点到那 莎拉知道你去接
Sarah? Their teacher!
莎拉? 他们老师!
You are incredibIe! Sarah!
你真难以置信! 莎拉!
I know it's Sarah, okay? I was kidding you.
我知道是莎拉 好吗? 我跟你闹着玩呢
I know it's Sarah. Yeah, you know it's Sarah.
我知道是莎拉 是吗 你知道是莎拉
Ray, what's my middIe name?
雷 我中间的名字是什么?
Come on, Ray. What's my middIe name?
快点 雷 我中间的名字是什么?
Sexy.
性感
Dad, you wearing aftershave?
爸 你喷了须后水?
Yeah.
是的
Doesn't Iook Iike you shaved.
看不出来你刮胡子了
I didn't shower, either.
我也没洗澡
Hence the aftershave.
所以才用须后水
Nice try.
有创意
Oh, what are you guys doing here?
哦 你们在这干嘛呢?
Watching the Knicks on the dish.
看尼克斯的卫星转播
And hoIding our breath. Great.
和屏住呼吸 好极了
Guys, get off the Iawn.
小家伙们 别踩草坪
Go upstairs. Come on, change. You got to change.
上楼去 快点 换衣服 去换衣服
What are you doing to these kids?
你对这些孩子干什么了?
They're in a pIay.
他们在演戏
Let me guess, ''Death of a SaIesman''?
我猜猜 《推销员之死》?
Just this thing at schooI, that's aII.
不过是学校的东西罢了
A pIay? That's a mistake! Get them into sports! Quick!
演戏? 大错特错 赶紧让他们参加体育项目
Look, it's a coupIe of weeks, that's aII. The whoIe cIass is in it.
看 就几个星期 全班都参加了
I don't Iike it. Looking and running around here
我不喜欢 像两个娘娘腔似的
Iike a coupIe of sissies!
到处乱跑!
There not sissies. No?
他们不是娘娘腔 不是?
No. WeII then what the heII are they?!
不是 那他们是个什么?
They're fairies.
是仙女
Oh my God!
哦我的天!
I'm teIIing you, sports! Quick! Right now!
我告诉你 体育! 快点! 马上!
Tennis even!
哪怕网球!
No, Iook. These are the parts that they were assigned.
不 看 这是他们分派的角色
AII right? That's it, it's no big deaI.
好吗? 就这样 没什么大不了的
WeII, Iisten to the king of the fairies.
唔 听听仙女之王是怎么说的
Hi. Hey!
嗨 嘿!
I took Debra grocery shopping.
我带黛布拉买♥♥杂货去了
Now she knows how to choose a cut of meat.
现在她知道该怎么挑肉了
And humiIiate a butcher.
还有怎么羞辱屠夫
We shouId go shopping together more often.
咱们应该多在一起买♥♥东西
Yeah, I'II caII you.
是的 我给你打电♥话♥
And next time you're out, you shouId get a coupIe of skirts for your twins.
下次你出去 给你的双胞胎 买♥♥两条裙子
What?
什么?
Dad's mad 'cause the boys are fairies in the schooI pIay.
爸生气因为男孩子在学校舞台戏里演仙女
Oh-hh, they'II make adorabIe fairies.
哦 他们一定会是可爱的仙女
They aIready do. You shouId have seen them in the IittIe wings.
已经是了 你该看看他们长着小翅膀的样子
Somebody just kiII me.
来人哪 杀了我吧
Oh, Frank, come on.
哦 弗兰克 行了
Hey, Iook, don't Iisten to him.
嘿 看 别听他的
He did the same thing to me when I joined the chorus in seventh grade.
我7年级加入合唱团的时候他也这样
You know, I was basso profundo.
你知道 我唱庄严男低音
AII right!
好了!
AII right!
够了!
AII right! AII right, enough!
够了! 够了!
That's how it starts! What?
就是这么开始的! 什么?
Singing, dancing!
唱歌♥ 跳舞!
Showering reguIarIy!
洗澡不偷懒!
Why don't you go hang some drapes?
为什么你不拿窗帘挂身上?
Stop it, Frank.
够了 弗兰克
I was so sad when he quit chorus.
他退出合唱团的时候 我伤心透了
I had to. Everyone was making fun of me.
我不得不 所有人都取笑我
That's why you quit?
所以你退出了?
I don't remember anybody making fun of you.
我不记得有人取笑你了
Dad toId me peopIe were making fun of me.
爸说别人拿我开玩笑
What peopIe? Who?
哪些别人? 谁?
PeopIe.
别人
What peopIe?
哪些别人?
PeopIe... within the community.
别人... 人♥民♥群众里的别人
It was just you, wasn't it, Dad?
就是你 是不是 爸?
I represent the community!
我代表人♥民♥群众
Oh, who cares? The next day, I put up the basketbaII hoop.
哦 谁在乎呢? 第二天 我把篮球框安上
Before you know it, you had a sheIf fuII of trophies.
你还没明白过来 就拿了一架子的奖了
By the way, when are you going to get that crap out of my house?
另外 你什么时候把那些垃圾从我家里弄走?
Yeah, Dad needs that space for his ''Father of the Year'' awards.
是啊 爸需要那地方放他的"年度父亲"奖
What are you, cracking wise?
你是谁呀 大聪吗?
My hard work is the onIy reason the two of you
全亏了我你们俩才没成为
aren't fIitting around here Iike a coupIe of tinkerbeIIs!
到处飞的叮当(《彼得·潘》里的小仙女)!
Even so, you're stiII a ''bacheIor.''
即便如此 你还是个"光棍"
Don't be ridicuIous. Yeah, Frank,
别瞎说了 没错 弗兰克
dressing the twins Iike fairies is not going to make them gay.
让双胞胎打扮成仙女 不会让他们变成同性恋
WeII it's not going to make them teamsters.
那也不会让他们变成赶牲口的
I'm sure there are gay teamsters.
我相信他们是赶牲口的同性恋
You, madam, are ignorant.
你 夫人 无知
Oh, pIease.
哦 拜托
This won't make them gay.
这不会让他们成同性恋的
And even if it does, it's fine.
就算会 那也没关系
It's better than fine, it's wonderfuI.
不止没关系 好极了
Who cares what they are, so Iong as they're happy?
谁管他们是什么呢 只要他们幸福?
You know what? I hope they do turn gay.
知道吗? 我希望他们真变成同性恋
You're just saying that to make me mad!
你这么说就想气死我!
Why are you mad? You think that's the worse thing that couId happen?
你干吗气死? 你以为这样更糟?
Them turning out Iike you is the worse thing that couId happen.
他们变成你这样才是更糟的
So everyone's fine with aII of this?!
那么所有人都对这没意见了?
Huh?! What about you?
哈? ! 那你呢?
What about me?
我怎么了?
You're fine with your sons dressing up Iike fairies
你对你儿子穿成仙女
for aII of Long IsIand to see?
让全长岛看没意见?
First of aII, it's not in front of aII of Long IsIand, okay?
首先 不是全长岛 好吗?
There's 40 peopIe in the schooI's cafe-gym-a-torium, aII right?
只有学校咖啡体育馆里的40号♥人 好吗?
Second of aII, do you hear yourseIf?!
其次 你有没有听到自己的话?!
Aren't you embarrassed to taIk that way?!
你这么说不脸红吗?!
What way?! You know!
怎么说?! 你知道!
Your oId stupid ideas
你从前愚蠢的构想
that you and your Iodge buddies sit around and Iaugh at
你和你俱乐部里的兄弟围坐一堆
between bouts of gas.
放几个屁笑几笑
Don't say nothing about my Iodge buddies!
不许说我俱乐部里的兄弟!
Who, the guys you swim naked with?
谁 和你一起裸泳的人?
That's Iodge poIicy!
那是俱乐部里的规矩!
Yeah, aII right.
是吗 好吧
Is it ''Iodge poIicy'' to force your opinions on other peopIe?
把自己的想法强加于人也是"俱乐部里的规矩"?
Look, they're my kids, I'II raise them the way I want to raise them--
看 他们是我孩子 我会按我的方式养他们...
and what is that smeII?!
这是什么味的?
He didn't shower today, so he used my Jean Nate.
他今天没洗澡 所以喷了我的Jean Nate
What?!
什么? !
You never Iook at what you're picking up in there.
你从不看自己拿的什么
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表