剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
WouId you guys knock it off? You're kiIIing me here.
你们几个歇会行不行? 都要被你们气死了
Hey what are you doing? What are you doing?
嘿 你们干什么? 你们在干什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
Is that my new Iipstick?
这是我的新口红吗?
Give me this.
快给我
Now Iisten you go upstairs and wash your faces.
听着 你们快上去把脸洗了
Hey hey we don't have to have
嘿嘿 星期六不许
this cowboy party on Saturday.
开牛仔生日会了
I'II get my scissors and cut your birthday right out of the caIendar.
看我拿剪子把你们的生日从日历上挖掉
Oh come on!
哦 拜托!
Maybe this is a bourbon saIesman.
但愿是推销波本威士忌的
Mom hi. Oh my gosh. Hi.
妈 嗨 我的天 嗨
You know you're earIy. The birthday party's not for two days.
你知道 你来早了 生日聚会只开一天
No I know. I came today because I wanted to taIk to you.
不 我知道 我今天过来是有事跟你说
But why didn't you caII? Your father and I have separated.
你怎么不打电♥话♥? 你♥爸♥和我分开了
HeIIo Lois.
哈喽 露易斯
Hi Marie. I saw you drive up.
嗨 玛丽 我看到你开车来
Was I given the wrong day for the party?
我得到的派对日期是错的?
What?
怎么了?
What's going on?
什么事?
Did I miss something?
我错过什么了吗?
I think I missed something. It's okay.
我想我错过什么了 没事的
We'II see you Iater okay Marie? I think I missed something.
一会见 好吗 玛丽? 我想我错过什么了
If anybody needs to taIk to me I'm just right across the street.
如果有人有话跟我说 我就在街对面
I have marbIe cake!
我做了香草巧克力蛋糕
What are you taIking about?
你说什么?
What do you mean you've separated?
什么叫你们分开了?
WeII I don't suppose it's any secret
唔 我不认为我和你父亲之间
that your father and I have had our probIems.
出了问题是什么秘密
We even tried that marriage counseIing thing in New Jersey.
我们甚至还试了新泽西的婚姻咨♥询♥
One week of counseIing and this is what you come up with?
咨♥询♥了一星期就这么个结果?
This is how you work things out?
你们就是这么解决问题的?
Oh honey this can't be a compIete surprise.
哦 亲爱的 这也不能算是意料之外的
You know we were never truIy compatibIe
你知道我们从不是真的合得来
and New Jersey actuaIIy made us see that.
而新泽西事实上让我们明白了这点
Oh yeah that's right New Jersey
哦 是啊 没错 新泽西
''The Just Give Up State.''
"撒手放弃的州"
WeII it was 41 years
唔 都41年了
so you can't say we didn't give it a shot.
你也不能说我们没给对方机会
Now pIease don't be upset
现在请不要难过了
because I'm not reaIIy.
因为我就不 真的
I feeI wonderfuI and free.
我觉得美妙而自♥由♥
You're unbeIievabIe. And what about Dad?
你真难以置信 那爸爸呢?
WeII he's fine too and we'II stay cIose.
唔 他也没事 并且我们会保持亲近的
We'II probabIy be better friends than before.
也许能成为比以前更好的朋友
And you know Pat and CyriI went through this
你知道帕特和希瑞尔 也经过这个
and they're much happier now.
他们现在快乐多了
They share custody of the dogs.
他们共有狗的监护权
This is just Iike you you know?
这太像你了 知道吗?
Your hip and trendy IifestyIe.
你时髦和赶潮流的生活方式
It's chic to get separated now so that's what you do
现在兴分居了 所以你们就做这个
instead of putting any effort into--
不投入任何努力...
Come on Debra now that's not fair.
别这样 黛布拉 这么说可不公平
It's been nothing but effort and I have tried.
除了努力没别的了 我努力了
You have never tried anything for Ionger
你努力的东西
than it was on a magazine cover.
从没长过杂♥志♥封面
Marie.
玛丽
HeIIo?
哈喽?
Hiya Lois.
你好呀 露易丝
I was Iooking for Marie.
我来找玛丽
Oh yeah? For me just the opposite.
哦 是吗? 对我来说 刚好相反
Juice?
果汁?
No thank you.
不 谢谢
WouId you mind if I just hung out here for a bit?
你介意我在这待上一会吗?
Nothing's going on.
什么也没发生
What are you?
你是什么?
Put on some cIothes with company in the house.
穿上点衣服 家里有客人
What company? She's famiIy.
什么客人? 她是家里人
Hey there's nothing here she ain't seen on Warren.
嘿 又没什么是她没在华伦身上见到过的
Am I wrong?
我说错了吗?
Hey where is Warren? Abu Dhabi or something?
嘿 华伦哪去了? 阿布达比(阿联酋首府)还是哪?
CouId be.
可能的
That's why I came over.
我来就是为这事
I want to teII you that
我想告诉你们
Warren and I are spIitting up.
华伦和我分开了
I'II put pants on.
我去穿裤子
Oh.
哦
You poor dear.
小可怜
No no it's okay Marie.
不不 没事的 玛丽
It's okay.
没事的
He's Ieaving you.
他要离开你了
No it's compIeteIy mutuaI.
不 这完全是相互的
We're both quite happy honestIy.
我们都很开心 说实话
You don't have to pretend with me.
你不用在我面前掩饰
You can teII me aII the awfuI detaiIs.
你可以告诉我所有糟糕的细节
PIease.
求你了
No not those pants. They go to GoodwiII.
不 不要穿那条裤子 这条要捐到美丽心愿(慈善机构)
Hey I Iove these pants.
嘿 我喜欢这条裤子
Who the heII are you to give 'em to GoodwiII?!
你凭什么送去美丽心愿?!
There are hoIes in the seat! You've worn through them!
屁♥股♥上有洞! 你都穿透了!
Then you can't give 'em to GoodwiII! That's bad wiII!
那你就不能把它送去美丽心愿! 那是坏心愿!
There are other pants in the dryer. Put on one of those.
干衣机里还有其他的裤子 随便拿条穿上
No! These are the pants!
不! 这就是我要的裤子!
No you are not wearing those pants Frank!
不 你不能穿这条裤子 弗兰克!
You're just Iike an animaI! AnimaIs don't even Iike pants!
你就像是野兽! 野兽根本都不喜欢裤子!
You did that on purpose! I did not!
你故意的! 我没有!
You're the animaI!
你才是野兽!
Go on dear.
继续 亲爱的
WeII it's reaIIy very simpIe.
唔 其实很简单
It's been over 40 years
已经40多年了
and we needed a change.
我们需要有点改变
You don't seem very upset.
你看起来不是很难过
ActuaIIy I'm more upset and surprised
事实上 看到黛布拉那么难过
that Debra seems so upset.
倒让我更难过和吃惊
WeII I must say. I compIeteIy understand Debra here.
唔 我得说 我完全理解黛布拉
I mean I was brought up to consider it a sin
我的意思是 我从小就认为这是种罪
to... divorce.
你知道...离婚
And here you are taIking about it so casuaIIy.
而你说起来这么轻松
How Iong have you and Warren been separated?
你和华伦分开多久了?
About two weeks.
差不多两星期
What's it Iike?
你是怎么熬过来的?
Hey! Cheese doodIe.
嘿! 奶酪小傻傻
I ordered a moon bounce for the kids party Saturday.
我给孩子们星期六的聚会订了充气跳跳房♥
It's a corraI. Goes with your whoIe cowboy theme.
是个畜栏 刚好配合牛仔的主题
They said you gotta be under 80 pounds to jump in there
他们说只有80磅以下的才可以跳
but screw that guy. I'm going in.
不过让他去死好了 我是肯定要跳的
Listen Ray.
听着 雷
What? I have to teII you something.
什么? 我有事告诉你
Yeah.
好吧
It's pretty big.
很严重
Oh boy.
哦 天
Yeah.
是啊
My parents have separated.
我父母分居了
They're on the path to divorce.
他们在走上离婚的道路
You Iaugh? You Iaugh?! No no no no. No!
你还笑? 你还笑? 不不不不 不!
It's one of those moments you know?
只是有那么一刻 知道吗?
It's too serious or something.
太严肃了还是怎么的
I wasn't ready for it.
我没准备好
This is terribIe.
这太糟糕了
No aII right st--
不 好了
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表