剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
Can you get that man? It's your house.
你能去开下吗 兄弟? 这是你家
My pretzeIs.
我的椒盐卷饼
Someday I'II have a sateIIite dish
等我哪天也装了卫♥星♥电♥视♥
and you won't see me no more.
你想都别想见到我了
HeIIo Raymond? Even better.
哈喽 雷蒙德? 比那好多了
I'm Robert...
我是罗伯特...
the brother.
他兄弟
WeII hi. I'm CaroI MarshaII
唔 嗨 我是卡萝·马歇尔
from Humm Vac CIeaning Systems InternationaI.
哈姆国际真空清洁设备的
PIease come in. Thank you.
请进 谢谢
You must be Raymond. Yeah hi.
你一定是雷蒙德了 是的 嗨
I spoke to your wife Iast night about coming by to demonstrate our system.
我昨晚和你妻子谈好 过来演示操作我们的设备
Oh right. Yeah the vacuum.
哦 是的 是的 吸尘器
I thought she said we didn't need a new vacuum cIeaner.
我以为她说我们 不需要新的吸尘器的
Yeah she did. I remember because it was right before she toId me
是的 她说了 我记得 因为那是她说
I have to go pick up something from somewhere.
我得上哪拿什么之前说的
Oh. You didn't happen to catch any of that did you?
哦 你不明白我说的 是不是?
Sorry.
对不起
Yeah so when we spoke Iast night things did seem pretty hectic.
是的 不过我们昨晚谈的时候 事情好像进展得很顺利
So since I happened to be in the neighborhood
所以 因为我碰巧经过附近
I wondered if now might be a good time
我想也许现在可以 过来向你们
to come show you how wonderfuI the Humm Vac is
演示一下哈姆真空设备 是多么神奇
and to offer you this compIimentary Iint brush.
并且送上这把赠品毛球刷
Yeah I don't know. My wife says I'm reaIIy not supposed--
是吗 我不知道 我妻子说我真的不能...
Come on Ray it's compIimentary.
行了 雷蒙德 这是赠品
May I Robert?
可以吗 罗伯特?
This won't hurt a bit.
不会疼的
Eww. CooI.
欧呜 酷
And that is yours for being a good patient.
归你了 感谢你的耐心
Thank you.
谢谢
You were very gentIe.
你真温柔
Oh here I have one for you too.
哦这里 还有给你的
Thank you.
谢谢
It's too bad my wife isn't here. She's reaIIy the vacuumer.
真不巧我妻子不在 她才是用吸尘器的
WeII aII I know is if I were married
唔 我只知道 如果我结婚了
and my husband missed out on a chance
而我丈夫错过了一次
to make my Iife 50% to 75% easier
让我生活简便50~100%的机会
weII I might be a IittIe annoyed.
唔 我也许会有些不高兴的
So there's no Mr. Humm Vac?
这么说 还没有哈姆真空先生了?
PretzeI?
卷饼?
What are you doing? You scared the heII out of me.
干什么? 你吓死我了
What is that?
这是什么?
This is something that you're gonna Iove.
这是你保证会喜欢的东西
The Humm Vac Aspirate.
哈姆真空吸
What? You bought this? Yep.
什么? 你买♥♥的? 是的
You heard me teII the Iady on the phone
你听到我在电♥话♥上 跟那个女士说了
that we do not need a vacuum cIeaner.
咱们不需要吸尘器
I know but it turns out we reaIIy do.
我知道 可结果证明咱们需要
She showed me aII the dirt.
她给我看了一大堆土
You Iet her in here? Wait-- wait a minute.
你让她进来了? 等等...等一等
How good Iooking was this saIesIady?
这个推销员女士有多漂亮?
You know what? She was quite good Iooking.
你知道吗? 她非常漂亮
But I'm not afraid to say that
可我不怕说出来
'cause that's how good this machine is.
因为这机器也一样好
I wouId've bought this from an ugIy man!
就算换个丑男人我也买♥♥了!
You are such a sucker.
你整个一冤大头
A sucker for a great product!
我不能抗拒完美的产品!
You hear that hum?
听到这哈姆哈姆的声音了吗?
That's a fuIIy-insuIated four horsepower motor.
全封闭的四马力马达
That madame is the sound of cIean!
这个 夫人 是干净的声音!
''Is it versatiIe?'' you ask. Check this out.
"用途多用吗?" 你问 瞧瞧这个
I did this whoIe section in 30 seconds.
这整块地方我只用了30秒
Crevice attachment boom! Done!
扁吸头 卟! 完事!
AII right Iook that's very nice.
好吧 看 这很好
Wait a minute! Watch this.
等等! 看看这个
You're not gonna beIieve this.
你不会相信的
These piIIows seem cIean enough...
这些坐垫看起来够干净了...
to the naked eye!
就肉眼看来!
In a reguIar vacuum
如果是普通吸尘器
there's not enough suction power to pick up
吸力还比不上
aII the dirt that the beater bar kicks up.
鸡毛掸子
Ray turn it off. I vacuumed there yesterday.
雷 关掉 我昨天吸过了
You couId have vacuumed five times yesterday with your oId vacuum.
就算你昨天吸四五次 用你的老吸尘器
Ray what are you doing to my piIIow?
雷 你想把我的坐垫怎么样?
Patience my dear. Look.
耐心点 亲爱的 看着
the Humm Vac has up to 50 times more suction power.
哈姆真空的吸力高50倍
It puIIs up dust dead skin pet dander what have you
吸掉灰尘、死皮、 宠物毛 只要是你有的
deposits it aII into this water reservoir.
然后存到这个水罐里
No bags! Okay Iisten.
不用袋子! 好吧 听着
You're caIIing her back and returning it!
把她叫回来退了!
StiII skepticaI Mrs. Barone?
还是持怀疑态度 巴伦太太?
WeII...
唔...
I don't want to frighten you.
我不想吓你
But this
不过这里
is what your oId vacuum has been missing.
是你的老吸尘器漏掉的东西
Wow.
喔
It's what we caII ''The Wow Factor.''
这就是我们说的 "喔元素"
They buiId it right into the system.
他们把这也加进了设备的设计
This is the fiIth that your famiIy's been breathing.
这就是你家人呼吸的污浊物
Now you just dump it right down the drain.
现在 你只要把它 倒进下水道
That is pretty amazing.
这真的很惊人
Yeah. Now I'II show you how to do the drapes.
是的 现在 让我教你怎么清理窗帘
You're gonna do the drapes?!
你要清理窗帘?
No no siIIy the Humm Vac's gonna do the drapes.
不不 小傻瓜 是哈姆真空清理窗帘
I'm just gonna take the credit.
我只负责接受表扬
I have never been more attracted to you
我这辈子从没对你
in my entire Iife.
这么着迷过
Wanna try?
想试试吗?
Okay. Your first time.
好的 你的第一次
I envy you.
我嫉妒你
HeIIo dears!
哈喽 亲爱的!
Hi Marie. Hi.
嗨 玛丽 嗨
I was passing by my window
我从窗口经过
and I couIdn't heIp seeing into your window.
然后忍♥不住看了看屋子里
And I noticed you bought a new vacuum.
然后我注意到你们买♥♥了新吸尘器
It's amazing what this thing picks up Marie. And no bags!
这机器戏东西的能力太惊人了 玛丽 而且不用袋子!
No bags!
不用袋子!
I am so gIad this worked out. What do you mean?
真高兴这事成了 什么意思?
When the saIesIady caIIed me and toId me
那个推销女士打电♥话♥ 告诉我
she had the greatest cIeaning innovation since the broom
她有自笤帚以来 最重大的清洁发明的时候
I immediateIy thought of you.
我立刻想到了你
You sent her over here? Of course!
你叫她来的? 当然了!
I did not know that.
我可不知道
WeII you two enjoy.
唔 你们俩继续
I wouId never want to interfere with housework.
我永远不想干涉家务活
Now might be a good time to teII you about
现在是跟你说说
the free eucaIyptus room freshener.
免费的桉树空气清新剂的时候了
Take your shoes off I just vacuumed up there!
把鞋子脱掉 我刚刚吸过那的!
Hi Marie.
嗨 玛丽
HeIIo dear. Am I interrupting anything?
哈喽 亲爱的 我有没有打搅你?
Oh no. I'm just Ietting Frank's pants out again.
哦不 我只是把富兰克的裤子再改大些
It's in God's hands now.
现在就看天意了
You know Marie
你知道 玛丽
something was bothering me
我心里有点事
and I just wanted to ask you about it.
我只想问问你
Of course dear. What is it?
当然了 亲爱的 什么事?
WeII
唔
you know this afternoon
你知道今天下午
when you said that the saIesIady
你说那个女推销员
toId you that she had this great new cIeaning device...
告诉你她有多么好的 新清洁工具的时候...
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表