剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
是的 我的甜心 对不起
AII right everyone now we don't have time to dawdIe.
好了 大家伙 没时间浪费了
Oh we've gotta start sightseeing.
哦 咱们要开始观光了
We're going to stick to my itinerary. Get up Frank.
不能落下路线 起来 弗兰克
Come on everyone. We're gonna have fun fun with Grandma.
来吧 咱们要去找乐子了 和奶奶一起
Come on come on. Whoo here we go.
来 来 呜 出发了
She did pay for the trip.
的确是她付的路费
And now we pay.
现在该咱们付出代价了
Who wants the best ice cream in the worId?
谁想要世界上最好的冰淇淋?
Cheap foreign napkins.
便宜货纸巾
Hey.
嘿
Come on what are you aII mopey about?
你干吗没精打采的?
I don't know. I can't enjoy myseIf because of my diIemma.
不知道 一想到这么进退两难 我没法开心
It's not a diIemma. It is a diIemma Raymond.
这不是什么两难 是两难 雷蒙德
You're not the onIy one with diIemmas.
你不是唯一会进退两难的
I got Amy but I keep thinking about Joanne.
我有艾米了 可我还总想着乔安
I can't sort out my feeIings.
我理不清自己的感觉
And I'm in the most gorgeous pIace in the worId
而我现在在世上最美的地方
and I'm sitting here next to you.
坐在你身边
Robby here's your peach. Raymond you sure you don't want anything?
罗比 你的桃子味的 雷蒙德 你真的什么都不要吗?
No I can't taste anything Ma.
不要了 我什么都吃不出来 妈
Don't be sick here.
别上这来犯病
You know I caIIed Joanne today.
知道吗 我今天给乔安打电♥话♥了
What what from here? What's wrong with you?
什么? 什么 从这里? 你什么毛病?
I hung up when she answered.
她一接我就挂了
I couIdn't taIk to her. Cost me 20 bucks.
我没办法跟她说话 花了我20块
I'm a Ioser.
我真失败
It's just that I wanna--
我只是想...
HoIy Mother of God.
我的圣母
What?
怎么了?
This. This...
这个 这个...
this is...
这是...
it's as if I've never tasted a peach before.
就好像我从来没有吃过桃子一样
Mmm...
嗯...
It's as if you've never been in pubIic before. WouId you stop it?
就像你从没抛头露面 停下行不行?
Buon giorno.
日安
Giorno.
日安
You Iike something to drink?
想喝点什么吗?
Si.
好的
Limonata?
柠檬汽水?
Si.
好的
Excuse pIease.
对不起 失陪一下
What? What the heII are you doing?
干嘛? 你干什么?
Ray it's that thing. It's that thing
雷 就是那种事 那种事
you know what Dad aIways taIks about the thunderboIt.
你知道爸爸老说的 被雷劈中
Who the geIato girI? Don't caII her that.
谁 卖♥♥冰淇淋的女的? 别这么叫她
What are you taIking about? That's what she is.
说什么啊? 她就是干那个的
I don't know her Iong-term goaIs.
我又不知道...她的长♥期♥目标
Excuse pIease. Oh my Lord.
对不起 打搅了 哦 妈啦
Grazie.
谢谢
Okay I'm gonna go bIow my nose in the tabIecIoth.
好了 我要去拿桌布擤鼻子了
So... speak EngIish?
那么...你说英语吗?
A IittIe.
哦 会一点
So you're in geIato.
那么 你在冰淇淋店干活
Yes for now.
是的 目前来说
Stefania!
斯蒂凡妮
I think your boss wants you back.
我想你老板在叫你回去呢
I better go. Wait.
我最好过去 等等
Stefania! AII right paI Jeez.
斯蒂凡妮 好了 伙计 别激动
Gotta Iearn how to chiII out a IittIe.
该学会冷静一点
What's with this guy?
这家伙什么毛病?
He is my father.
他是我爸
Oh that's nice.
哦 太好了
He's a hard worker.
非常勤勉
I wiII see you again?
还能再见到你吗?
See me again?
见我?
Oh oh yes.
哦 哦 是的
Stefania!
斯蒂凡妮
Ciao. Ciao.
再见 再见
Hey sexy!
嘿 辣男
What do you want? Hey Iisten Rome today.
你想干嘛? 嘿 听着 今天去罗马
Can you beIieve it? It's onIy haIf an hour away.
你能相信吗? 只有半小时的路
And CoIIetta's gonna watch the kids. Great.
还有 可丽塔会照顾孩子们 太好了
I hate this damn thing.
我讨厌这该死的玩意儿
The spray has no pressure.
喷头没水压
It's Iike a third-worId country.
和第三世界国家没两样
Stupid pIace.
愚蠢的地方
WouId you Iighten up? Look where we are.
你就不能高兴点? 看看咱们在哪儿
I am Iooking. I'm taking a bath Iike CoIumbus.
我看着呢 我正在洗哥伦布那样的澡
How about that Giorgio guy? What?
还有那个叫乔基欧的 又怎么回事了?
I saw him drinking my Listerine that's what.
我看到他喝我的来苏水 就这个回事
WhoIe pIace is annoying.
到处都叫人烦
You gotta change money. That's a scam.
你只能用里拉 彻底的骗局
Nobody sees that? How couId they not see that?
没人看出来? 他们怎么可能看不出来?
TeII you what say what you want about New Jersey--
告诉你 新泽西有什么是你想要的...
Hey hey!
嘿 嘿
Are you crazy? I'm taking a shower!
你疯了? 我在洗澡呢
Oh my God!
哦 天啊
Oh God.
天啊
No!
不
I wouId do what she says Ray. No!
我要是你就听她的 雷 不
WouId everybody Ieave pIease?
大家都出去 好不好?
Hey you want me to get the video camera?
嘿 想要我拿摄像机来吗?
No wouId you stop hitting me aII right?
不 能不能别打我了?
You can't do this to me. I'm an American.
你不能这样对我 我是美国人
This wasn't in the brochure.
这可没写在旅游册子里
Aw Iook how cute.
看 多可爱呀
Okay.
好了
We're aII getting in that?
我们都要进去?
Good Iuck sweetie.
祝你好运 甜心
I don't think I'm gonna fit in there either.
我想我也进不去
You can sit on top and push with your arms.
你可以坐在车顶上 用手推车
Oh heIIo there. HeIIo.
哦 哈喽 啊 哈喽 你好呀
Where do you go? I was you know gonna go to Rome.
你们去哪儿? 我要 你知道 去罗马
Look around "Rome" around.
四处看看 随便逛逛
Come with me. I can show you.
跟我来 我可以给你带路
Okay.
好的
Not you. Get back. Get back!
没你的事 退后 退后
I show you Roma and... II Lago di Bracciano
我带你看看罗马 然后再去...巴拉卡诺湖畔
where I grow up okay?
我长大的地方 好不好?
Yes very nice.
好 很好
Hurry up before my father sees.
快点 别让我爸看见
Robert I don't understand. What is this?
罗伯特 我不明白 这是怎么回事?
This is Iuck. Toots over here.
这是桃花运 美人 看这
Ciao. Ciao.
再见 再见
Look at this.
看看
Robert gets the geIato girI
罗伯特搭上个冰淇淋女
and I get hosed down by Mrs. MussoIini.
我却被女墨索里尼"淋辱"
This is something!
还真像个样子
Look at the fountain.
看看这喷泉
Oh Raymond I can't beIieve we're here.
哦 雷蒙德 真不敢相信咱们来了
These are the Spanish Steps.
那是西班牙台阶
Spanish? I knew we were waIking too Iong.
西班牙? 我就知道走得太远了
La IsIa deI Corda
琴弦岛
according to my book Okay sorry I asked.
我的书上说... 好吧 抱歉问你了
Okay come on we're going up. Do we have to reaIIy?
好了 来吧 咱们上去 必须上去吗? 真的?
Ray this is the Spanish Steps.
雷 这是西班牙台阶
Where's the Spanish EIevator?
西班牙电梯在哪?
I'II go with you. Thank you Marie.
我和你一起走 谢谢 玛丽
OnIy you wouId think of these as stairs.
只有你把这当楼梯
What are they then?
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表