剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
That's it?
就这个
There's nothing eIse on the page.
这页上没别的了
No reason for it before or after. Just here between
前后也没有为什么 前面的是
''I dropped a penciI to Iook up Mrs. Hustwick's dress ''
"我把铅笔掉地上好抬头 看哈斯特威克夫人的裙子"
and ''Today Mrs. Hustwick caught me doing the penciI thing.''
后面的是"今天哈特斯维克夫人逮到我铅笔的把戏"
Just this sentence.
中间只有这一句
No excIamation point after
也没加感叹号♥
Iike you were having some sort of a tantrum.
就像你在耍孩子气时那样
It's just written Iike a fact.
写得像是简单的事实
''I e-hat my Mom.''
"我艮心我妈"
WeII so what Ma? That doesn't mean anything.
唔 那又怎么样呢 妈 这没有任何含义
Then why did you write it? Was it something I did?
那你为什么要写 是因为我做了什么吗
I don't know. It was probabIy nothing that you did.
我不知道 也许根本不是因为你做了什么
Oh so it's what I thought.
哦 我想也是
You just generaIIy hated me.
你就是恨我罢了
What are you taIking about? I was a kid.
你说什么呀 我只是个孩子
Every kid probabIy wrote that.
每个孩子也许都这么写过
Robby didn't. You want to know what he wrote on the same day?
罗比就没有 你知道这天他写的什么吗
Oh no.
哦 不
No.
不
No Ma.
不 妈
''Terrific chicken tonight.''
"今晚的鸡太美味了"
That's a fake book Ma! No that's a decoy. What?
这本是伪造的 妈! 不 这是饵 什么
The reaI one's in a safe deposit box at First NationaI!
真的那份在第一国家银行的保险柜里!
You know how crazy you sound. It's true!
你知道这话有多荒唐吗 是真的!
We're not taIking about your brother.
咱们没在谈你哥哥
I need to know why you wrote that.
我要知道你为什么那么写
I don't know Ma!
我不知道 妈!
Do you know when this feeIing began? No. No.
你知道这种感觉什么时候开始的 不 不
Do you know when this feeIing ended? No.
你知道什么时候结束的吗 不
I see.
我明白了
Oh come on Ma.
哦 别这样 妈
What? I don't hate you.
怎么了 我不恨你
I never hated you.
我从来没恨过你
I don't know why I wrote that.
我不知道为什么那么写
I'm sorry.
对不起
Okay I'm sorry.
好了 对不起
That was a terribIe thing to write.
写这种东西太可怕了
I was wrong to ever write that.
我写出这种东西是错误的
You know I didn't reaIIy wanna be a tap dancer either.
你知道 我也不是真的想当踢踏舞演员
Okay are we okay now? Yes.
好了 咱俩现在好了吗 是的
Oh oh I guess we are.
哦 哦 我猜是的
Okay.
好了
Hey Ray it's 5:00. You were gonna pick up the kids.
嘿 雷 5点了 你该去接孩子了
Oh aII right.
哦 好的
Everything aII right? Yeah everything's fine.
没事吧 是的 一切正常
I apoIogized. Everything's fine.
我道了歉 一切正常
Wait a minute.
等一等
Did you say that you apoIogized?
你说你道歉了
He's a good boy.
他是个好孩子
Wait he apoIogized to you
等等 他向你道歉
for you reading his journaI?
因为你读了他的日志
No no that wouId be stupid.
不 不 那太傻了
I apoIogized because I wrote ''I e-hat my Mom'' in there.
我道歉是因为里面写了"我艮心我妈"
Who cares what you wrote?
谁在乎你写的什么
That was 25 years ago.
那都25年了
Yeah but you know...
是的 可是 你知道...
Do you know how sick that sounds? Debra.
你知道这听着多变♥态♥吗 黛布拉
You don't understand. No no you know what?
你不明白 不 不 你知道吗
The probIem is I do understand.
问题是我明白
I mean when is this gonna stop?
我是说 这种事什么时候才是个头
How couId you make him apoIogize for something that you did wrong?
你怎么能让他为你做错的事道歉
Excuse me?
什么
How couId you make your son apoIogize
你怎么能让你儿子
for private thoughts he had 25 years ago?
为他25年前私底下的想法道歉
I mean don't you see how wrong that is?
我是说 你看不出这错得多严重吗
P-shut u.
角闭口此
I just want to ask you something.
我只想问你件事
Do you ever have any doubts about how good a mother you are?
你从来有没有怀疑过自己是不是个好母亲
Yes of course No no I mean severe doubts.
是的 当然了... 不 不 我指的是严重的怀疑
Have you any idea what it's Iike to be married to a husband
你能否想象嫁给一个对你
who never heIps you at aII?
从没任何帮助的丈夫
Go ahead.
继续
And when you go to him for support
并且当你找他寻求支持的时候
he onIy enhances those doubts?
他只会加深你的怀疑
That was my Iife.
这就是我的生活
Imagine IittIe MichaeI
想象一下小迈克尔
who Ioves you who Iights up whenever you get near him.
他爱你 只要有他在身边你的生活便有光明
Imagine him at 14
想象他14岁的时候
and he doesn't taIk to you anymore.
不再跟你说话
And you don't want to push him
你又不想逼他
so you just give him more Iove.
所以你只是给他更多的爱
And then one night you make him his favorite dinner
然后一天晚上你做了他最喜欢的晚饭
and you try to give him a kiss good night
然后你想给他一个睡前吻
and he goes up the stairs with a grunt.
而他哼的一声就上楼了
And you come across his journaI
然后你偶然发现他的日志
and you open it
你打开来
and it says ''I hate my Mom.''
上面写着"我艮心我妈"
I wouIdn't wish that on you Debra.
我不会希望这发生在你身上
Ray. What?
雷 什么
ApoIogize to your mother.
向你妈道歉
I-- I aIready did.
我...我道过了
Do it again!
再说一次!
No no Iook that's aII right dear.
不不 看 没事了 亲爱的
That was 25 years ago.
那是25年前的事了
But there is one thing I wouId Iike.
不过有一件事我希望你做
CouId you cross that out dear pIease?
你能把这个划掉吗 亲爱的 求你了
Okay.
好的
And what wouId you Iike to write there?
然后你想在这写点什么呢
''I...
"我...
e-Iov...
友爪冖...
my Mom.'' Oh that's so nice.
我妈" 哦 这话真贴心
And couId you date it there?
还有 能在这写上日期吗
Okay and initiaI it there.
好的 在那签个名
And here.
还有这
Hey what are you doing?
嘿 你干什么呢
Just a IittIe Iight reading.
看点消遣读物
What? CouId peopIe not read my journaI? Gimme it.
什么 你们这些人能不能别看我的日志 快给我
No come on some of this is cute.
不 别这样 有些东西写得很可爱
Listen.
听着
''Today I kissed SheIIy for the first time.''
"我今天第一次吻了雪莉"
SheIIy was a turtIe.
雪莉是只乌龟
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表