剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
Wake up. Dad's on his way. Put the game on.
醒醒 爸在路上了 快看比赛
Come on.
拜托
Hey, wait a minute.
嘿 等等
Let me ask you something.
我先问你件事
If one was asked to read a book caIIed ''DeviI Wood,''
如果让一个人看一本叫《魔鬼森林》的书
one wouId be correct in assuming that the book was scary
这个人是不是可以认为 这书会是恐怖
or exciting or had something ''deviIIy'' in it,
或者让人兴奋 或者有点恶搞
wouIdn't one?
是不是?
One wouId.
可以的
WeII, then one wouId be wrong.
唔 那这人可就错了
What's going on, Raymond?
怎么了 雷蒙德?
Debra wants me to read this so we have stuff in common.
黛布拉想让我读这个 这样我们就能有共同点了
But I swear to God, this sucker's Iike a horse tranquiIizer.
可我对天发誓 这破烂就像是马用镇静剂
Here, Iisten to this. Listen to this first Iine.
这 听听这段 听听第一行
''Imagine a rain so beautifuI
"想象一场雨如此之美
it must never have existed.'' What does that mean?
它必定从不曾存在" 这是个什么意思?
What does that mean? TeII me, right now, what does that mean?
这是什么意思? 告诉我 快 这是什么意思呀?
I don't know. Yeah.
我不知道 是呀
Because it's nonsense taIk. You have to cIose this book.
因为这全是胡说八道 你必须把这书合上
Yeah, Iooks Iike IittIe Raymie can't watch the game.
是的 看来小雷米看不成比赛了
He's got homework.
他有家庭作业了
That's the other stinking, horribIe thing.
这是另一件恶心 可怕的事
She wants to watch sports together too, Iike the Knicks today.
她也想一起看比赛 就像今天的尼克斯队
Why?
为什么?
We watched the game together on VaIentine's Day
我们情人节一起看了比赛
and apparentIy that went weII--
显然进展不错...
the being together and taIking.
粘在一起 瞎聊乱扯
What did you guys taIk about? Who knows?
你们说的什么? 天晓得
That's why I asked you guys to come over.
所以我才叫你们过来
I need you to kind of absorb some of her.
我需要你们稍稍 分担一点她的注意力
So we're Iike pawns
那我们是你们
in your sick game?
变♥态♥游戏里的卒子?
If she asks, Iet's just say that
如果她问起来
you came by because you're stiII bummed out
就说你来是因为你还在为
about not having a girIfriend.
没有女朋友郁闷
I am stiII bummed out about that. Perfect.
我就是还在为那个郁闷 好极了
I'm back.
我回来了
Okay, you're not happy. Keep that Iook.
好的 你不开心 保持这个表情
Hey, got junk food for the game. Ah, sweet.
嘿 买♥♥了点垃圾食品看比赛 啊 好主意
I dropped the kids off at your mom's so we--
我把孩子放你妈那了 这样咱们...
Robert's here?
罗伯特来了?
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
It's supposed to be our ''do stuff together'' time.
本来应该是 咱们的"集体活动"时间
And I think he's stiII depressed about not having a girIfriend,
我想他还在为 没女朋友的事郁闷
you know, being a Ioser.
你知道 作为失败者
What are you gonna do, right?
还能怎么样呢?
I can't just kick him out.
又不能就那么把他踢出去
Oh, weII, okay.
哦 唔 好吧
Yeah.
是
So you're reading the book? Yeah.
这么说你在读这本书了? 是的
Yeah, you Iiking it so far?
是吗 你看着还喜欢吗?
It's reaIIy very, very, very, very nice.
这实在非常 非常 非常好
Good.
那就好
Hey, Robert, how you doing? Okay.
嘿 罗伯特 你好吗? 还好
Just thought I'd stop by. Oh, good, anytime.
只想过来走走 哦 好的 随时欢迎
The Knicks are coming back to Iife,
尼克斯又打起精神
now scoring six unanswered buckets.
6次不受阻截的投篮得分
Ward now with the baII
球现在在中场位置
at midcourt...
沃德的操控下...
So what's your coIumn about this week?
你这周的专栏写什么?
45 seconds Ieft to go in the haIf.
离中场休息还有45秒
ActuaIIy, I'm doing it about the Knicks,
事实上 我正要写尼克斯队的比赛
so it's good that we're watching it, yeah.
所以咱们看着 这很好 是的
Interesting.
有意思
WouId you Iike to bounce some ideas off of us? TaIk about it?
你想挖挖我们的意见? 想谈谈吗?
Hey, Dad, what's up?
嘿 爸 什么事?
Pass me the chips. That's what's up.
把薯片拿来 就这个事
Are you here for the game, Frank?
你来看比赛的 弗兰克?
No, the sparkIing conversation.
不 来听妙语的
Okay, come on, move your ass!
好了 快点 屁♥股♥动起来!
Hey, Dad--!
嘿 爸...!
Sorry-- step IiveIy.
对不起...移♥动♥活跃点
That's good.
这话不错
Come on, get it, jump, jump!
拜托 接着 跳呀 跳起来!
What, she waiting for something to come out of the oven?
怎么了 她在等烤箱呢?
No, Frank,
不 弗兰克
Ray and I are watching a basketbaII game together.
雷和我一起看篮球赛
Oh, what did he do?
哦 他做什么了?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
What did he do wrong that you'd do this to him?
他做错什么了 你要这么对他?
Stop it, Dad.
别说了 爸
You know, Frank, the game is on at your house, too.
你知道 弗兰克 你家也能收到比赛的
Hey, don't get mad at me. Ray invited me.
嘿 别朝我发火 雷请我来的
That's an outrageous Iie.
这种谎言简直让人出离愤怒
He invite you, too?
他也邀请你了?
I, uh...
我 呃...
Sorry, Raymond, I tried.
对不起 雷蒙德 我努力了
Easy now, easy.
放轻松
I cannot beIieve you. Okay, good. Let me
我真不能相信你 好了 好的 让我...
I cannot beIieve you! I just I just
真难以置信! 我只是...我只是...
You just what? WiII you Iet me finish my sentence?
你只是什么? 你能不能让我把话说完?
If you Iet me finish, then I couId finish it.
如果你让我说完 那我就能说完
WeII, now I'm at a Ioss for words. This is aII so sudden.
唔 现在我不知道怎么说了 这一切太突然了
I can't beIieve you can't even watch sports with me,
真难以相信 你甚至不能和我一起看比赛
something you Iike? You gotta have these two over as buffers?
你喜欢的事? 你非得拿他们俩当缓冲的?
I didn't think inviting them over wouId be such a big deaI.
我不觉得叫他们俩来有什么大不了的
They're good company.
他们很适合作伴
Even I don't buy that.
连我都不认这个帐
Have you read any of that book? I read a Iot.
你有没有读一点那本书? 我读了很多了
Yeah, what's it about? About ''a rain that's so beautifuI,
是吗 讲的什么? 讲的是"一场雨那么美
I can't even beIieve it existed.''
我都不相信它存在"
That's the first Iine. You've read one Iine!
这是第一行 你读了一行!
And I was gonna read the next one
我正打算读第二行的
when I came out of my coma.
我刚从昏迷中苏醒过来
So that's it?
就这样?
You're just not gonna put any effort into this, are you?
你就没打算投入任何努力 是不是?
Oh, come on, I just don't think we need to turn our Iives
哦 别这样 我只是不认为需要
upside down just so we can have more to taIk about.
把咱们的生活折腾个呛 就为了能有什么话题好谈
Trying to taIk to me is ''turning your Iife upside down''?
尝试跟我说话会"把你的生活折腾个呛"?
I just I I Stop taIking.
我只是...我...我... 别说了
Yeah, Ray, don't even bother taIking to me.
是的 雷 别费事跟我说话了
You just enjoy your coma.
享受你的昏迷吧
AII right, maybe I wiII.
好吧 也许我会的
See, this is why I stay out of reIationships.
看 这就是为什么我不建立关系
Yeah, that's why.
是的 就是因为这个
Oh, hi, dear. You here to pick up the kids?
哦 嗨 亲爱的 你来接孩子?
Oh, right, yeah, the kids, yeah, in a minute, yeah.
哦 是的 是 孩子 是的 一会就好 是的
Frank said that you and Debra were having
弗兰克说你和黛布拉
some sort of a Ioud discussion?
在进行大声的讨论
Don't worry about it, Ma. Everything's fine.
别操心了 妈 一切正常
You hiding from her?
你在躲她?
Yeah.
是的
Then this shouId be good.
这可真是好事
What are you, hiding out?
你干什么出门躲着?
No, I'm picking up the kids. Didn't I just ask for the kids?
不 我来接孩子 我刚才不是问孩子了吗?
What the heII, Ma? Yeah, don't bother.
搞什么 妈? 是啊 别麻烦了
I'II get 'em.
我来接他们
I said I'II get 'em. I'm capabIe of getting them.
我说了我接 我有能力接他们
I said I wouId pick them up. how you doing, kids?
我说了我会接他们 你们好吗 孩子们?
I was saying heIIo to my parents, huh?
我只是跟我父母大声招呼 哈?
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表