剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
It's an apartment reaIIy.
这只是公♥寓♥ 真的
I don't Iike this.
我不喜欢这个
Okay um Iisten
好吧 呃 听着
we need to taIk okay?
咱们需要谈谈 好吗?
Okay.
好的
Okay
好了
I think that it's very exciting
我想你和你♥爸♥打算搬过来
that you and your dad are taIking about moving here.
这很令人兴奋
Ooh poIizia.
哦 警♥察♥
Attention span of a moth.
持续注意力只赶得上蛾子
Listen Iook I just had this drycIeaned.
听着 看 我刚干洗过
You put on for me huh?
穿给我看 哈?
No no this is for work okay?
不不 这是工作服 好吗?
Let's put this back. You come over here.
咱们来放回去 你过这来
To the ugIy sofa.
到丑沙发上
Yeah. I am hungry.
是 我饿了
Do you have food for me? More?
你有吃的给我吗? 还要?
Just a second.
稍等
Maybe you have hot dogs.
也许你有热狗
One second.
马上就好
It's Iike dropping wood into a chipper.
好像木头放进切片机
WeII I have Captain SaIty PretzeI Nuggets.
唔 我这有上尉咸扭饼干
I Iike hot dogs. PretzeI nuggets!
我喜欢热狗 扭饼干!
What's wrong Berto?
怎么了 罗贝托?
Nothing it's just there's your tummy.
没什么 只是 你的肚脐
You do not put it on so...
你不♥穿♥ 所以...
WeII actuaIIy that is poIice property.
唔 事实上 这是警局财产
You need to take that off. Okay.
你得脱下来 好的
Wait wait! HaIt no wait.
等等等! 停下 不 等等
AII right Iook Iook keep it on.
好吧 看 看 穿着吧
Here sit down here. Have some pretzeIs okay?
这 坐下 吃点扭饼 好吗?
No thank you.
不 谢了
I wasn't reaIIy hungry for pretzeIs.
我并不是太饿 就扭饼来说
No.
不
Stefania...
斯蒂凡妮...
you are a beautifuI woman
你是个美丽的女人
and a IoveIy person
和可爱的人
and a beautifuI woman.
和美丽的女人
And I think that it's very nice
我想你打算生活
that you want to make a Iife for yourseIf
在这个国家里 的想法
here in this country.
非常好
Let me finish.
让我说完
Okay here's the thing.
好了 事情是这样的
You know it's been said that
你知道 有人说过
Iove is Iike Cream of Wheat.
爱情就像煮麦片
Maybe no more taIking.
也许先不要说话了
You want to-- you want-- oh boy.
你想...你想...哦 天
Hard to argue.
难以反对
No no no Stefania.
不不不 斯蒂凡妮
What do you mean no?
什么意思不?
No means no. Same in ItaIian.
不就是不 和意大利语里的意思也一样
No means no.
不的意思就是不
Berto we have waited so Iong.
贝托 咱们等了太久了
It wiII be nice.
一定会很美妙的
I'm not saying it wouIdn't be nice
我不是说不会很美妙
and soft
和柔软
but it wouId be wrong because Stefania
可那是错误的 因为 斯蒂凡妮
we shouIdn't be together.
咱们不应该在一起
It's okay. My father wiII not know.
没事的 我爸不会知道的
No no no no.
不不不不
No Iook you misunderstand aII right?
不 看 你理解错了 好吗?
I shouIdn't Iead you on.
我不能误导你
It's moraIIy wrong I think.
这是不道德的 我想
What do you mean?
什么意思?
We shouId break up.
咱们应该分手
You me no more.
你 我 不再了
Listen Stefania I'II aIways cherish
听着 斯蒂凡妮 我一直很珍惜
the moments we had together
咱们在一起的时刻
but I just didn't want you to move here
可我只是不希望你
for the wrong reasons.
为错误的原因搬来这
Hey come on. Don't touch me!
嘿 别这样 别碰我!
I can't beIieve I came to America for you.
真不相信我为你跑来美国
You couIdn't even caII me yourseIf.
你甚至都不能自己给我打电♥话♥
You had to have your mother beg me to come!
你只能叫你妈求我来!
No no no no no that was her idea. She's crazy.
不不不不不 那是她的主意 她疯了
What are you her puppet?
你是什么 她的小狗?
She puIIs the strings and you dance Iike Pinocchio?
她一拉线 你就跳的像匹诺曹?
No no no no Pinocchio this time.
不不不 这次不是匹诺曹
You see she wanted me to marry you
你看 她想让我娶你
but I said I couIdn't because you're annoying.
可我说我不能 因为你烦人
Annoying?
烦人?
What does this mean annoying?
什么意思 烦人?
I don't know.
我不知道
Liar. I am sick to Iook to you!
骗子 我看着你就想吐!
WeII Iisten we can stiII be friends.
唔 听着 咱们还是可以做朋友
You see in America you don't break up. You stay friends.
你看 在美国 你不断绝关系 还可以做朋友
That's what you do. Not in ItaIy.
你也可以这么做 在意大利不行
Annoying.
烦人
Listen I did the right thing.
听着 我做得对
MoraIIy I did the right thing.
道德上 我做的是对的
There better be a heaven.
最好真的有天堂
Hey Nemo I'II take a sIice.
嘿 尼莫 给我来片披萨
Signore FogagnoIo hi.
佛伽纽楼先生
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么?
I toId you.
我告诉过你
We stay in America.
我们要在美国住下了
Oh so you work here now?
哦 那你现在在这工作?
I own here now.
我现在拥有这里
You own?
你拥有?
What happened to Nemo?
尼莫怎么了?
He go away.
他走了
W-what? W-where?
什...什么? 哪...哪呢?
Away.
不在这
Listen Signore FogagnoIo
听着 佛伽纽楼先生
about Stefania...
关于斯蒂凡妮...
I am a homosexuaI.
我是同性恋
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表