剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
I get to do something that you don't.
有件事我可以做 而你不行
I get to Ieave.
我可以离开
So it reaIIy wasn't fair of me to compare myseIf to you
所以把我和你比并不公平
who has a fuII-time job and who is a fuII-time dad.
你有份全天的工作又是全职的父亲
And a damn good one.
并且是很好的一个
Oh-- thank you Robert.
哦...谢谢 罗伯特
You're weIcome Raymond.
不客气 雷蒙德
Okay. AII right I'm gonna go.
好了 好的 我该走了
I'II teII the kids that you said hi.
我替你向孩子们问好
Great. Okay bye.
好极了 好了 再见
Bye.
再见
Wow Robert no wonder you're such a good doctor.
喔 罗伯特 难怪你是那么好的医生
You said ''Get a Iife.''
你说的"找个生活"
Okay we're ready come out monster.
好了 我们准备好了 出来吧 怪物
Ah got you!
啊 打中了!
How much Ionger?
还要多久?
Yah-hh! How much Ionger?
呀...! 还要多久?
Chase us to the castIe.
追我们去城♥堡♥
Can't--
不能...
can't this be the castIe right here?
这里不能是城♥堡♥吗 这里?
AII right argh!
好吧 啊啊啊!
Hurry hurry hurry. He's gonna get you!
快点 快点 他会抓到你的!
Hey who wants to go swimming at UncIe Robert's?
嘿 谁想到罗伯特叔叔那儿游泳去?
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表