剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
Thank you very much, I'II be right back with your drinks.
非常感谢 两位的酒马上就来
Okay, thanks. Okay.
好的 谢谢 好的
So what were you saying?
你刚才说什么来着?
Oh, nothing. Geoffrey took MichaeI's hat,
哦 没什么 杰弗里拿了迈克尔的帽子
and Geoffrey's was at schooI, so MichaeI didn't have a hat.
然后杰弗里又在学校 所以迈克尔没帽子了
But he didn't care 'cause he hates hats anyways.
不过他也不在乎 因为反正他也讨厌帽子
Hmm.
哼
So Geoffrey took MichaeI's hat? Yeah.
这么说杰弗里拿了迈克尔的帽子 是的
This bread is good.
面包不错
You got that right.
这点说得对
AIthough, we probabIy shouIdn't fiII up on bread though.
不过 咱们也许不要先让面包填饱了
Yeah, you're right.
是的 说得对
The bread is good, though. It is good.
面包实在不错 不过 非常好
The butter's good, too. It's Iike honey butter or something.
奶油也好 感觉像蜂蜜奶油之类的
Yeah.
是的
Honey, hmm.
蜂蜜 哼
That reminds me of when Robert accidentaIIy swaIIowed the bee.
让我想起罗伯特意外吞掉只蜜蜂
You shouId have seen him. He was Iike...
你真该看看他的样子 就像是...
Yeah. It was funny.
是的 滑稽死了
Yeah. Yeah, I Iove that story.
是的 是的 我喜欢那故事
The butter spreads good, too.
这奶油还很好涂
Yeah, I hate it when it's too frozen,
是的 我不喜欢凝固得太厉害的
you know, 'cause it tears the bread.
你知道 涂得连面包都弄破了
Yeah, aIthough you don't want it too soft,
是的 不过你也不想太软了
'cause then you don't know how Iong it's been out.
因为那样你就不知道 是什么时候的了
Yeah. No, this butter's perfect.
是的 不 这奶油好极了
It's Iike the perfect... what's the word?
就像是完美的... 怎么说呢?
Temperature.
温度
No.
不
Density. The perfect density, yeah.
密度 完美的密度 是的
AIthough, yeah, temperature wouId have worked.
不过 是的 温度也说得过去
This butter is the perfect temperature-sIash-density.
这奶油代表了完美的温度/密度
Yes, it is.
是的 没错
We need more bread. Yeah.
我们需要更多面包 是的
And now my favorite part
现在到我情人节
of VaIentine's Day.
最喜欢的部分了
What?
什么?
The march of the red, siIk boxers.
红丝裤拳手进行曲
Are you kidding me? You're right. Skip the dancing.
你开玩笑呢? 你说得对 舞可以跳过去
Wait a minute.
等一等
We don't taIk to each other aII night now you just wanna have sex?
一晚上都没话说 你现在只想上♥床♥?
Not just.
不是只
Hey, come on. We taIked.
嘿 别这样 咱们说话了
Oh, yeah, yeah.
哦 是的 是的
''This butter is the perfect temperature-sIash-density.''
"这奶油代表了完美的温度/密度"
Was I wrong?
我说的不对吗?
You know what? We have nothing to say to each other.
你知道吗? 咱们都没话对对方说了
AII we do is taIk about the kids,
说的全是孩子
or teII stories we've heard over and over and over.
要不就是听了 一遍一遍又一遍的故事
What stories? Robert swaIIowing that damn bee.
什么故事? 罗伯特吞那只该死的蜜蜂
I've heard that stupid story a miIIion times,
这蠢故事我都听了一百万遍了
every time you see honey or a bee
只要你看到蜂蜜或者蜜蜂
or a person with a puffy face.
或者脸肿了的人
Yeah, that's a miIIion.
是啊 那有一百万遍
Or how about the time your dad put a possum in your tent
或者露营的时候你♥爸♥ 在你帐篷里放只负鼠
during a camping trip and you IiteraIIy jumped out of your skin?
你真的体不附皮了?
What? It was scary. Yeah, that's not IiteraIIy.
什么? 真的很吓人 是的 那不是真的
You IiteraIIy jump out of your skin, you're dead.
真的体不附皮的话 你就死了
Body out of skin, dead.
身体出皮 死人
How about you? You're aIways teIIing me about the story
那你呢? 你老跟我讲那个故事
where you wore purpIe shoes and your feet sweated,
你穿紫鞋 然后脚出汗
and they turned purpIe. ''It was Iike I was making wine.''
结果也变成紫的 "好像我是做酒的"
That's not funny.
这可没什么劲
I know. See?
我知道 看到了?
We have nothing to taIk about and you don't even care.
咱们都没话可说了 而你甚至都不在乎
WeII, we're taIking now. This is great.
唔 咱们现在就在说呢 这很好
AII right, I'm sorry.
好吧 对不起
No, don't apoIogize. I'm not mad at you.
不 别道歉 我不是生你的气
I'm mad at us.
我是生咱们俩的气
How about a IittIe yeIIing at you then?
那嚷嚷你怎么样?
I mean, you don't think we're in troubIe
我是说你不觉得咱们有麻烦了吗
if we can't come up with anything to taIk about?
要是咱们都想不出 有什么可说的了?
Oh, come on. We do okay.
哦 行了 咱们很好
Maybe if we did more stuff together,
也许如果咱们 能多一块做活动
we couId come up with something to say to each other.
就能有彼此的话题了
Okay. ReaIIy?
好的 真的?
Yeah. Okay, aII right.
是的 好的 好吧
So what couId we do, you know, together?
那咱们能做什么呢 你知道 一起?
WeII...
唔...
you know what's IoveIy?
你知道什么会很好?
Va-Ioo...!
哇-路!
Oh, Ray, come on.
哦 雷 拜托
Come on, what?
拜托 什么?
Hey, maybe you couId taIk during sex.
嘿 也许你可以嘿♥咻♥的时候说
See, that's something-- I've aIways encouraged that.
看 这种事... 我一向很支持这个的
How about we go to the botanicaI gardens?
咱们去植物园怎么样?
Huh? Ha oh.
哈? 哈...哦
Hmm. Perhaps.
嗯 也许吧
CouId be fun. Come on, I mean, they have traiIs
说不定很有趣的 拜托 我是说 山间小路
and nature hikes.
户外徒步
Oh, forget it. It's Iame. Yeah, come on, pIants.
哦 算了 老套 是的 得了吧 植物
We got pIants in the bathroom. We never taIk about them.
咱们卧室里就有植物 咱们可从没谈论过它们
AII right, so what eIse couId we do?
好吧 那还有什么咱们可以做的?
We couId watch the end of the Nets/Lakers game.
咱们可以看尼克队对湖人队的终场
I'm kidding. I'm sorry.
开玩笑了 对不起
You know, that's what's wrong.
你知道 这就是问题的所在
I know. I make IittIe jokes. I'm dumb.
我知道 我喜欢开小玩笑 我脑筋迟钝
No, no, no,
不 不 不
we shouId be abIe to watch sports together.
咱们应该能够一起看比赛的
Come on, you're a sportswriter.
来吧 你是体育作家
It's a big part of your Iife. I'm interested in your Iife.
这是你生活中的一大部分 我对你的生活感兴趣
Yes, yes, I wiII watch the basketbaII game with you.
是的 是的 我想和你一起看篮球赛
I wouId Iike that.
我想要那样
ReaIIy? Yes.
真的? 是的
ReaIIy? AII right, yeah.
真的? 好吧 好的
Okay, basketbaII it is. AII right.
好的 就看篮球了 好的
Oh, this is good.
哦 这太好了
So what couId you do to take more interest in me?
那么你能做什么来对我感兴趣?
WeII, I was gonna sit next to you
唔 我要坐在你边上
during the watching of the sports.
在整个看比赛的过程中
You know, actuaIIy, I wouId reaIIy Iike
你知道 事实上 我很想知道
to know what you think about this book I just read.
你对我刚看过的 这本书有什么看法
You mean by me reading it?
你是说通过我读它?
Yeah, yeah, I wouId Iike that.
是的 是的 我很喜欢这样
Yeah...
是...
but if I'm reading it, we wouIdn't be together,
可是如果我要读它 咱们就不能在一起了
which is what we want. Nuts!
而那正是我们想要的 傻了吧!
No, come on. No, yeah, reaIIy.
不 别这样 不 是的 真的
I want you to read this, huh?
我想让你读读 哈?
Look, here it is.
看 就是这本
''DeviI Wood.''
"魔鬼森林"
Doesn't sound that bad.
听起来还不是太糟了
''DeviI Wood.''
"魔鬼森林"
So what do you think?
你怎么想?
And I couIdn't take more of an interest
那我不能通过再次向你的身体
in you just by reintroducing myseIf
介绍我自己
to your body?
来对你感兴趣?
You read that book, I'II Iet you take the fuII tour.
你把那书读了 我就让你游够全程
Chapter one.
第一章
What's wrong with you?
你发什么病?
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表