剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
We shouId keep our voices down.
咱们该小声点
You know, Marie, wouId you mind?
你知道 玛丽 介意吗?
But I'm baking. I'm trying to taIk to my husband.
可我在烤东西 我要我丈夫谈话
Fine, Debra.
好吧 黛布拉
So what, Ray? Is this what you aIways do?
怎么 雷? 你一直都是这么干的?
Have you ever gotten me a present without expecting something in return?
你有没有一次送我礼物 不是想有所回报的?
Yes, pIenty of times. Yeah, it's just Iike the kissing.
当然 许多次 是吗 就好像亲吻
You onIy kiss me 'cause you think it's gonna Iead to sex.
你亲我知因为你觉得这能引致性活动
Baby, that is not true.
宝贝 这可不是真的
You know, the worst part isn't that you're a manipuIative jerk,
你知道 最糟的不是你是个喜欢控制的混♥蛋♥
it's that you think I'm Iike you!
而是你以为我跟你一样
No, I don't think you're manipuIative. I think you're pretty.
不 我不认为你喜欢控制 我认为你漂亮
Come on!
拜托!
Those couId've had waInuts in 'em!
这里头可能还有胡桃!
Look, if it's gonna be a probIem,
看 如果这会有麻烦的话
I don't have to goIf. Is that aII you care about?
我不是非得打高尔夫的 你就关心这个是不是?
No, I-- that's just it. I don't care! I don't care!
不 我...说真的 我不在乎! 我不在乎!
AII right? I don't care at aII. It's just-- it's just--
好吗? 我一点都不在乎 只是...只是...
Robert might hang himseIf.
罗伯特也许会上吊的
You know what? Oh, I don't care.
知道吗? 哦 我不在乎
I said you couId pIay goIf, just go pIay goIf.
我说了你可以去高尔夫的 你就高尔夫去吧
AII right. WeII, thank you.
好吧 唔 谢谢
Whatever. Listen...
随便了 听着...
if there's something fun that you want to do, you shouId do it.
如果有什么事你觉得有意思 你就应该去做
Yep, aII right. No, come on.
是的 好吧 不 行了
You deserve to have fun too.
你应该开心开心的
Yeah, okay.
是吗 好吧
When the kids go to coIIege, I'II see a movie.
等孩子们上了大学 我去看场电影
You don't have to wait. You want to go to the movies? Go.
你不用等 你想看电影吗? 去吧
Go today if you want.
今天就去 你想的话
Yeah, I'm gonna go on Christmas.
是啊 我圣诞节去看电影
Jewish peopIe do.
犹太人就这么干
AII right then, you go this weekend.
那好吧 你这周末去
Yeah, Iike that'II happen.
是啊 好像这种事是有可能的
I'm saying it'II happen. Go to the movies!
我说它会的 去看电影!
Come on. I'II take care of the kids, I'II take care of everything.
去啊 我来照顾孩子 我会照顾一切的
Come on, it'II make me feeI better.
拜托 这会让我好受点
I don't want to get a DVD pIayer
我不想要DVD机
and goIf and niceness
或者高尔夫 或者是友好
and you get... pots.
或者你得到...锅
Come on, go to the movies. Thanks anyway, honey.
行了 去看电影 谢了 亲爱的
Come on, it's Iike you don't even want to go to the movies.
行了 好像你根本不想去看电影似的
It's okay.
没事的
Wait a minute.
等一等
You want--
你想...
to not go to the movies.
不去电影院
What? Yeah, that's right.
什么? 是的 就是这样
Because then if you go to the movies,
因为你要是去了电影院
you don't get to say ''I never get to go to the movies.''
你就不能说"我从来没机会看电影"
When do I say that? You say that aII the time.
我什么时候这么说了? 你一直都这么说
''I never get to do anything.'' You Iove that.
"我从来都没得到任何东西" 你喜欢这个
You're Iike one of those-- what do you caII them?
你就像个... 怎么叫得来着?
A martyr? Yes!
殉道者? 是的
I'm not a martyr.
我可不是殉道的
Then how come I don't heIp out around here?
那为什么我没帮你忙?
How come you don't heIp out around here?!
为什么你没帮我忙?!
Because you don't want me to!
因为你不想让我!
'Cause you want to do it aII
因为你想一个人全做了
because then you can feeI superior!
因为这样你就可以感觉高高在上了!
You...
你...
You stammer because you know I speak true.
你结巴是因为你知道我说的是事实
Do you know how cIose you are to the end of your Iife?
你知道你离死有多近了吗?
I'm not scared. I'm not scared
我不怕 我不怕
because I'm onto something here.
因为我说对了
Hmm? Like the DVD pIayer.
嗯? 比方说DVD机
Why?
为什么?
Why?
为什么?
Why, after years
这么些年来
of compIaining that aII I do is Iay around
你不停抱怨我
and watch teIevision
只会躺着看电视
wouId you buy me a device
为什么你还要送我个设备
that is designed
设计来就是
to make the teIevision watching experience
要使看电视的体验
even better?
更加的棒?
We must ask ourseIves...
我们应该问问自己...
why?
为什么?
You're right.
你是对的
Why the heII wouId I buy you a DVD pIayer?
我♥干♥吗见了鬼要给你买♥♥DVD机?
You have probIems. I do!
你有毛病 我有!
What is wrong with me? I do not know.
我这是怎么了? 我不知道
I shouId make you heIp me out more around here.
我应该让你在这多帮帮忙
WeII, it's not Iike I have nothing to do.
唔 并不是我无事可做
No, reaIIy, you know? I work too hard.
不 真的 知道吗? 我♥干♥活太辛苦了
I don't need to be a martyr.
我又不要做殉道者
I don't think you want to give it up coId turkey.
我想你不会突然就完全放弃吧
You know what?
知道吗?
I've been up since 5:00. I'm gonna go take a nap.
我早上5点就起来了 我要去打个盹了
Okay, but what about the Christmas dinner?
好吧 那圣诞节的晚饭呢?
Your mom can make it. She wants to anyway.
你妈可以做 反正她本来就想这样
Listen, wouId you mind straightening up the Iiving room?
听着 你能把客厅收拾一下吗?
And make sure the kids get washed and dressed, okay?
别忘了给孩子们洗澡、穿好衣服 好吗?
Thanks, that'd heIp me a Iot.
谢谢 这对我太有帮助了
I'II do aII those things, but then I get to goIf, right?
我全都做了 不过然后我就能去高尔夫了 是不是?
No, I don't think so. Yeah, but
不 我不这么想 好吧 可是...
I mean, how couId I not think of myseIf as a martyr
我的意思是 如果我只能成天和孩子们待着
if I'm stuck at home with the kids
而你却可以和你的伙计们高尔夫
whiIe you're goIfing with your buddies?
我怎么能不把自己想成殉难者?
Yeah, about martyrs, a Iot of them became saints.
是的 关于殉难者 他们很多都成了圣徒了
No, you're right.
不 你是对的
And thank you, 'cause you reaIIy heIped me.
还有 谢谢你 因为你真的帮助了我
This is a great Christmas.
这个圣诞节太棒了
But-- Iook.
可是...你看
That's not reaIIy what I was taIking about.
我并不是我实际的意思
What are you doing there?
你在那干什么?
Dusting.
掸灰尘
Marie, come here. What?
玛丽 过来 怎么了?
What is it?
什么事?
Here. For me?
给 给我的?
Yeah, Merry Christmas.
是的 圣诞快乐
Frank, you aIready gave me Iottery tickets.
弗兰克 你已经送了我乐透彩票了
Those were a bust. Just open it.
那些都中不了的 快打开
Okay.
好吧
Oh, Frank, earrings.
哦 弗兰克 耳环
They're beautifuI.
太漂亮了
Oh, thank you.
哦 谢谢
Okay, Iisten, just one thing.
好了 听着 就一件事
You didn't get those from me.
这不是我给你的
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表