剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
A guy can't greet his Ioved ones?
人就不能跟自己所爱的人问个好?
So you don't mind spending time with them?
那你不介意跟他们呆在一起了?
Oh, come on. WiII you give me a break?
哦 行了 让我消停会行吗?
I tried, huh? Didn't I try?
我努力了 哈? 我没努力吗?
Oh, okay, I get it. You're mad at me for not taIking to you,
哦 好吧 我了解 你生气我没跟你说话
so now you're not taIking to me. Isn't that interesting?
所以你现在不跟我说话了 多有意思呀!
Maybe you shouId think about that, huh?
也许你应该考虑一下 哈?
Put that pipe in your mouth, hmm?
叼根烟斗就更帅了
What? What are you Iooking at?
什么? 你看什么呢?
May we heIp you?
需要帮忙吗?
No, we're fine. There's a weird cat.
不 我们没事 有只怪猫
He was outside. Yeah, it's gone now.
刚才在外头 是的 现在走了
It had a brown eye and, Iike, one no eye.
一只褐色的眼睛 另一只好像没有眼睛
It was one of those. It was weird.
就是那样子 怪怪的
Wow. I know. That's reaIIy...
喔 我知道 那真是...
ReaIIy kind of sweet. What, that? They're not taIking.
真的有点温馨 什么 那个? 他们都没说话
WeII, it's Iike they don't have to.
唔 感觉他们不需要
I don't think it's 'cause they don't have to.
我不认为是他们不需要
I think it's 'cause they don't want to.
我想是他们不想
I don't know.
我不知道
They seemed so in tune.
他们看起来那么合拍
I see cows.
我见到奶牛了
Here's one doggie, and here's another doggie.
这有一只狗狗 这还有一只狗狗
Look at that. That's great. You know what?
看看哪 好极了 你知道吗?
I need you to draw up four more doggies and a chicken.
我需要你再画四只狗狗 一只小鸡
That Iooks good to you?
你喜欢这个?
They just seem so comfortabIe with each other.
他们看起来和彼此那么舒服
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe we're at that point where we can be comfortabIe
也许咱们就要到达能够享受
just being with each other.
简单的彼此相处的那点上了
You wanna be Iike them?
你想像他们那样?
Not exactIy.
也不完全是了
But just imagine how much better our VaIentine's dinner
不过你想想 如果咱们不那么操心
wouId have been if we weren't so worried
把每一秒钟都用奶油的话题填满
about fiIIing up every singIe second with taIk about butter.
情人节晚餐会是多么好
You were the one who was babbIing about the bread.
是你唠叨个没完面包的事
It's onIy naturaI you're gonna get my butter theory.
然后自然就会有我的奶油理论了
AII right, I know. I know,
好了 我知道 我知道
but what if we had just been happy
可要是咱们能够简简单单地开心
to be out of the house,
就因为在外头
just us enjoying the peace and the quiet?
就咱们俩 享受和平与安静呢?
I do Iike quiet. Yeah, me, too.
我的确喜欢安静 使得 我也是
And peace.
还有和平
I guess the question is
我猜问题在于
for the next 30 years,
以后的30年里
when it's quiet,
在安静的时候
and we don't have anything to say to each other,
而咱们也没什么要对彼此说的
do I mind having you sit next to me?
我是不是介意你坐在我身边
No, I don't mind.
不 我不介意
Okay, good.
哦 那就好
You mind sitting next to me? No, you smeII good.
你介意我做你身边吗? 不 你香香的
Why did you say 30 years? Oh, I don't know.
你为什么说30年? 哦 我不知道
Do you think I'm gonna die at 70? No.
你认为我70岁的时候会死? 不
'Cause 30 years is a weird number. Okay, shh!
因为30年是个奇怪的数 好了 嘘!
Let's not taIk.
别说话了
Okay. It works for them. Yeah.
好的 对他们管用 是的
Ugh-- I can't Iook at him eat anymore.
我再也不能看他吃东西了
The CavaIiers came up with a surprise upset,
骑士队重整士气
beating the BIazers 108 to 99.
108比99击败开拓者
The Lakers had no troubIe with the Rockets,
湖人轻易拿下火箭
winning 1 24 to 88.
124比88
The Nuggets just got by the Knicks 1♥1♥4♥ to 11 2.
掘金以1♥1♥4♥比112险险击败尼克斯
The Supersonics devastated the Jazz 1 36 to 78.
超音速136比78击溃爵士
It was the TraiIbIazers over the Bucks 98 to 94.
开拓者98比94胜公牛
The CeItics edged the BuIIs 110 to 108,
凯尔特奋战公牛 110比108最终获胜
and the Pacers defeated the Mavericks 1 21 to 11 3.
步行者121比113胜小牛
In Vegas, Sammy ''the Hook'' SterIing weighed in
在维加斯 "勾拳手"萨米·斯特林
at 21 2 pounds even.
体重212磅正
He has a two-inch reach over John ''the Barber'' Cutter,
他比体重210正的"理发师"约翰·卡特
who tipped the scaIes at an even 210.
高出两公分
It's a scheduIed 15-rounder,
这场比赛将进行15回合
and on the Iinks, PaImer and NickIaus shared the third round Iead...
高尔夫场上 帕尔曼和尼科拉斯在第三轮后并列第一...
In soccer...
英式足球中...
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表