剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表
Yeah weII the ''in here'' you're taIking about
是的 唔 你说的"进来"的地方
is the house we bought with my paycheck.
指的是咱们用我的工资买♥♥的房♥子
Are you saying you're more vaIuabIe than me
你是说你比我更有价值
because you bring home a paycheck?
因为你能往家带工资条?
I'm not saying that. I think society says that.
我没这么说 我想是社会那么说的
AII right? You shouId taIk to them.
好吗? 你应该去跟他们说
ActuaIIy Raymond the best way to determine
事实上 雷蒙德 判断一个人生命
the vaIue of someone's Iife
的价值的最好方法
is with a wrongfuI death settIement. Oh good.
就是过失致死赔偿 哦 很好
Good 'cause we're about to have one.
很好 因为我们 这就要发生一件了
No reaIIy I dated a wrongfuI death cIaims adjuster.
不 真的 我约会过一个过失致死索赔评定人
And it was her job to figure out
她的工作是算出
what a jury wouId award a famiIy
如果一个被爱的家人死于意外
if a Ioved one were kiIIed an accident.
陪审团该判赔偿这个家庭多少
In other words what they were worth.
换句话说 他们值多少
It was fascinating to see what she had to consider.
想想她都得考虑些什么 有意思极了
Too morbid for a second date but fascinating.
没敢再跟她约第二次 不过很有意思
Like what?
比如什么?
Like they consider what kind of person you were.
比如他们考虑你是个什么样的人
Take Dad for exampIe.
就拿爸来说吧
Let's say someone dropped a piano on him.
假设有人把钢琴砸他头上了
Okay.
好吧
A jury wouId be asked to consider what kind of Iife he Ied.
陪审团将考虑 他是如何生活的
Was he a happy person? Did he bring joy to others?
他是不是个快乐的人? 他有没有给别人带来快乐?
Did he stop and smeII the roses?
他会不会停下来闻玫瑰花?
Yes yes and yes.
是的 是的 是的
You don't enjoy Iife!
你才不热爱生活!
You spend three hours every afternoon Iocked in the bathroom.
你天天下午锁在洗澡间里3个小时
Hiding from you that's how I enjoy Iife!
躲着你 我就是这样享受生活的!
So we can assume he wouIdn't fetch much.
所以 我们可以认为他值不了太多
Mom wouId fare sIightIy better
妈会好点
because they factor in pain and suffering.
因为他们会把痛苦和忍♥受 考虑进去
Yeah aII right we aII know what they're worth.
是 好吧 咱们都知道他们值多少
But who wouId win between me and Debra?
那我和黛布拉谁会赢?
WeII we're taIking about death here Raymond.
唔 咱们在说的是死亡 雷蒙德
There's reaIIy no winning.
这可不会有赢家
Okay yeah who's worth more?
好吧 说得对 谁值得多?
It's a IittIe compIicated.
这就有点复杂了
I mean a jury couId Iook at aImost anything.
我是说 陪审团可能考虑任何事
For exampIe did you know
比如说 你知不知道
that they're more sympathetic to an attractive person?
他们对有魅力的人更同情?
Say good night Ray-mo.
傻眼了吧 雷密欧
I'm sure if Debra's Iife was presented to a jury they wouId see
我相信如果把戴比拉的生命呈现给陪审员 他们会看到
that she was very active. Yeah yeah okay.
她充满活力 是 是 好吧
That she worked out she was heaIthy
她勤劳 健康
spirited she had a zest for Iife--
精神饱满 疯狂的热爱生活...
Got it!
知道了!
And they wouId aIso be more sympathetic to Debra
并且他们会更同情黛布拉因为
because she is the primary caregiver and nurturer.
她是主要的照料和养育者
I win.
我胜出
Wait-- wait a minute wait a minute what about me?
等等...等一下 等一等 那我呢?
WeII Raymond I guess
晤 雷蒙德 我猜
you're the financiaI provider.
你是经济上的供给者
Damn straight. I make the cheddar baby.
说的对极了 奶酪是我挣的
Yeah. What eIse?
是的 还有什么?
Um...
嗯...
I don't know.
我不知道
Come on!
拜托!
I-- I enjoy Iife.
我...我热爱生活
I have a zest for Iife. I'm totaIIy zesty.
我疯狂的热爱生活 我疯狂透了
How about my sense of humor huh? How about that?
我的幽默感呢 哈? 这个怎么样?
What about it?
怎么样?
I have a good one. I have a good sense of humor.
我很有幽默感 出色的幽默感
That is true. TeII one of your jokes dear.
是真的 讲个你的笑话 亲爱的
What? Which one?
什么? 讲哪个?
TeII the one about the guy
就讲那个 一个人
who goes into a bar
走进酒吧
and there's a dish of peanuts that says nice things to him.
一盘花生拍起了他的马屁
And he asks the bartender ''What's with these peanuts?''
他问酒保"这些花生是怎么了?"
And the bartender says ''They're compIimentary.''
酒保说"它们是免费的(马屁精)"
TeII that one dear.
就讲那个
You-- you just toId it Ma.
你...你刚说了 妈
No no. You teII it so funny.
不 不 你讲起来好笑极了
You just toId the ending Ma.
你把结尾都说了 妈
WeII teII the beginning. I Iove it when you--
唔 那就讲开头 我喜欢你...
Ma I'm not teIIing the joke because you bIew the punch Iine!
妈 我不会讲这个因为你把好笑的那句都抖出来了!
You understand that? AII right aII right!
你明白吗? 好吧 好吧!
What a zest for Iife. She said ''They're compIimentary''!
疯狂的热爱生活 她说了"它们是马屁精"
That's the whoIe joke!
好笑的就在这了!
Stop defending yourseIf.
别给自己辩护了
You bring home the paycheck.
你往家带工资
Whoever brings home the money is the king.
往家带工资的人 就是国王
End of story. WeII put Father. You see?
讨论结束 说得好 父亲 看到了?
He can do whatever he wants with the money.
他可以随便处置钱
Ugh-- Marie doesn't that bother you?
呃呵...玛丽 你没有不舒服吗?
She has no choice in the matter.
她没的选择
I am the king.
我是国王
And now His Majesty wiII retire to his castIe
而现在陛下要回城♥堡♥了
where he wiII await the royaI griIIed cheese sandwich.
他会在那等着王室奶酪烤三明治
Come oaf! You amuse me.
快走 傻子! 你是我的弄臣
I'II see you in heII.
我到地狱里见你
Marie how can you Iet him taIk that way?
玛丽 你怎么能让他这么说?
Frank can say whatever he wants
弗兰克想怎么说都没关系
he never controIIed the money.
他从来没掌握钱
When he brought home a paycheck I did whatever I wanted with it.
他把工资条给我 我怎么花都行
What are you taIking about? Dad had no idea about that.
你说什么呢? 爸爸可不知道这个
No sometimes he'd get nosy.
不 有时候他也会打听起来
But I'd make him a heavy dinner
不过然后我就给他做顿 丰盛的晚餐
and then he'd faII asIeep on the couch
然后他就在沙发上睡着了
and I started moving the money around.
然后我又把钱调配起来了
DiaboIicaI.
阴险
It's amazing how cIueIess he is.
他天真的程度 还真是惊人
Do you know that for more than 30 years
你知道吗 有30多年了
I've been giving money
我一直在送钱给
to buy books for chiIdren in South America?
南美的孩子买♥♥书?
You think your father wouId have approved of that?
你认为你♥爸♥会同意这么做吗?
He didn't Iike buying us books.
他连给我们的书都不想买♥♥
He-- he never knew about aII that money I saved
他...他从不知道我存的
for our trip to ItaIy. And Debra
咱们去意大利的钱 另外 黛布拉
I never toId Frank about the Ioan I gave you two.
我从没告诉弗兰克 我借给你们俩的钱
What Ioan? That's okay Marie
借什么钱? 没事的 玛丽
you don't have to--
你不用...
When you first got married and you were Iiving in that apartment.
你们俩刚结婚的时候 住在那个小公♥寓♥里
What Ioan? No it it wasn't much.
什么钱? 不 那个...那没多少
It was just a IittIe something to get us over a rough spot.
只是一点让咱们度过难关的钱
Yes dear it was just $2 500.
是的 亲爱的 只有2500块
Ooh!
哦!
$2 500? You-- you never toId me about that.
2500块? 你... 你从没跟我说过
Yeah but we needed new tires and the dishwasher was broken
是的 可当时你需要新轮胎 咱们的洗碗机也坏了
and you hadn't gotten your bonus yet.
而你又还没拿到奖金
And you were doing the best you couId. So you went to my mother?!
你已经尽力了 所以你就找我妈了?!
I toId Debra she didn't have to pay me back she's famiIy.
我告诉黛布拉她不用还的 她是家里人
And you can't put a price on Iove. And anyway--
爱是不能用钱衡量的 再说...
I'm not the kind of person I paid her back in two weeks.
我也不是那种... 我两星期后就还她了
Your Iife made possibIe by a grant
你的生活因为玛丽·巴隆基金的拨款
from the Marie Barone Foundation.
而得以延续
My God. What eIse did you do?
天 你还做了什么?
What eIse don't I know about?
还有什么我不知道的?
Nothing. Come on. If you can do things
没有了 得了吧 如果你能做出
Iike borrow money from my mother what other money stuff
向我妈借钱这样的事 还有什么钱方面的事
剧集 | 人人都爱雷蒙德(1996) | 导航列表